PUTTING AN END TO THUGMAX COPERS (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

It depends man. In the cultural sphere of America not just in the dating sense Asians have it easier.

I’d rather be assumed to be harmless than a threat everywhere I go in the world with all the shit we have to deal with
What are you talking about lol I've been with plenty of non black women, this thread isn't even about me or anyones validation.
Idk, asians don't have societal pressure from outside but they have a lot on the inside, and they are seen as harmless and beta by everyone. Ok, it's not all about women, but what's the point of not been seen as harmful when nobody gives a fuck about you? Yeah, i agree, being white Is the best but i'm pretty sure being seen like a harmless cuck by everyone and be left alone just because of that is worst than being seen as a violent thug.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
It’s just sfcels being sensitive as per usual I recognize the posters who are saying this shit and they definitely have sfcel type mindsets
Legit. If they lived an hour in our shoes they'd be contemplating suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, A23ghskung, freiza and 10 others
Well yeah we are all conditioned to believe white women is the beauty standard and I prefer attractive women of all races. I've dated blacks, whites, arabs, eastern european. It's just harder to find black women who are legit attractive and the ones who are like @Bigbeefius said, they are allowed to be extremely hypergamous since its such a small % and tend to date outside their race
I actually prefer mulattas Latinas and arab girls over white but sfcel insecurity wants to think that every black man PREFERS White women

like relax bro your not all that

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, TYRONELITEMOGGER, A23ghskung and 9 others
Idk, asians don't have societal pressure from outside but they have a lot on the inside, and they are seen as harmless and beta by everyone. Ok, it's not all about women, but what's the point of not been seen as harmful when nobody gives a fuck about you? Yeah, i agree, being white Is the best but i'm pretty sure being seen like a harmless cuck by everyone and be left alone just because of that is worst than being seen as a violent thug.
Which would you pick, harmless cuck or violent thug ? But until you've lived as a black man (which you won't) you wont fully understand the struggles.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, A23ghskung, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 7 others
Which would you pick, harmless cuck or violent thug ?
The second one without even thinking about It for a second, better been feared and mocked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigBoy
Nah man

when I walk down the street from the gym minding my own business listening to music I have people jumping away fme in fear or crossing through the middle of the road j walking cause they are scared

I have store owners act like their stores are closed and refuse to serve me but serve a women and her child right after I walk out and stay open for hours later

I have neighbors who just moved into the neighborhood I lived in my whole life asking me if I live here and saying to me that their sorry I look scary and their afraid when I walk into my OWN house

I get paranoid when walking behind women or people because they’ll assume the worse when I’m just trying to walk around them. Which has happened multiple times to me btw

I can name so much more shit but this is the only the beginning. It’s way better to be harmless or assuming then seen as a threat everywhere you fucking go

lookism is very real especially racially and I LIVE it every day your not gonna tell this is better than just being some random unassuming asian especially when I can have my life at risk from people’s prejudices

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, A23ghskung, colortheory and 18 others
What are you talking about lol I've been with plenty of non black women, this thread isn't even about me or anyones validation.
my race is dying, stay in your lane niggga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: freiza, Chadeep, The Moggee and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: freiza and tyronelite
Very good thread CT.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
The second one without even thinking about It for a second, better been feared and mocked
In terms of slaying and even respect it might be nice. But the world is much more then dating tbh, job opportunity's, to how people treat you in the store. Trust me it aint that amazing being black.
You asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9837
In terms of slaying and even respect it might be nice. But the world is much more then dating tbh, job opportunity's, to how people treat you in the store. Trust me it aint that amazing being black.

You asian?
White. Every non White coper who chases White women are simply advancing the agenda and helping destroy the race I care about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Chadeep, BigBoy and 2 others
"Look at that lucky white guy, he gets to bring that white girl, who i creampied just two weeks ago, to a romantic date! Life is so unfair!"
Black men are the male version of asian girls, they are obsessed with whites
Dude you misunderstood me. Yeah asians have it worse in dating.. but in sociall economic standpoint asians are miles ahead of us, we are at the BOTTOM. Asians are generally higher IQ, they don't deal with societal pressures, get stared at by white men when they walk out their house, viewed as a threat to the granny next door. LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE it's not just about women
when they take someone else home to meet their family they say your cattle, it’s disrespectful

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and tyronelite
non whites dating whites would actually help whites in the long run since it roots out the traitors. While the traitors get bred out, only the high t whites will remain and be ethno centric again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung, Chadeep, BigBoy and 3 others
just focus on yourself big bro

It's true, I think it's stupid how black men are known for this stereotype. It's only two kinds of black men that are popularized in the media, the thug criminal and the incel tryhard nerd. I think the ideal behavior for a black guy to slay is to not conform to either of those two stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, freiza, Effortless and 8 others
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231View attachment 874259View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
No lies were told in this thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and tyronelite
It's time for me to rope. Why is every black here a Tyrone except for me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bug_eye_blackcel, klip11 and 2 others
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231View attachment 874259View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
jbw white theory gets more and even more legit every damn day

He missed the whole point of the fuckin thread.. how the fuck is acting your own personality going to us black men when we are judged as a COLLECTIVE and not individually? @Colvin76 mentioned this several times. The vast majority of the black community don't want to emulate high class behavior
All men are judged collectively when they are average/ugly.

Just be attractive bro. Race doesn't matter.

I kind of agree, but the "thugmaxx" advice is the same as any other advice really. Social circle max, JBW, surgery... It's all ways of coping with the fact that 80% of men are nonexistent to women. The race is almost irrelevant. It's just that there are more attractive men in some races than others.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, BigBoy and 5 others
i understand where you are coming from, but you cant deny that the stereotypes about blacks being thugs isnt caused by some external cause and that its unfair or something. just take 1 look at statistics and you understand why blacks are stereotyped so heavily about those subjects: thugs, lowIQ, etc. people who base their worldviews on stereotypes have been found to be higher IQ as it increases your survival chance. yeah it may suck donkey ass but look into your own community first to fix your problems. jfl at trying to insult me as some sfcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and BigBoy
i understand where you are coming from, but you cant deny that the stereotypes about blacks being thugs isnt caused by some external cause and that its unfair or something. just take 1 look at statistics and you understand why blacks are stereotyped so heavily about those subjects: thugs, lowIQ, etc. people who base their worldviews on stereotypes have been found to be higher IQ as it increases your survival chance. yeah it may suck donkey ass but look into your own community first to fix your problems. jfl at trying to insult me as some sfcel
Imagine thinking all or most blacks are thugs when that’s a minority in the region of 5-10% of blacks at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, freiza, AscendingHero and 8 others
Imagine thinking all or most blacks are thugs when that’s a minority in the region of 5-10% of blacks at most
Indeed, every black guy I know personally is the opposite of what you’d consider a thug. The only black thugs you’d find is if you go to the big cities and that’s only because of the shit environment they grow up in causing them to be that way.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
Indeed, every black guy I know personally is the opposite of what you’d consider a thug. The only black thugs you’d find is if you go to the big cities and that’s only because of the shit environment they grow up in causing them to be that way.
definitely a minority but if you look at relatives rates of offending between races in poorer urban areas its pretty much impossible to put it all down to environment

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, freiza, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
definitely a minority but if you look at relatives rates of offending between races in poorer urban areas its pretty much impossible to put it all down to environment
maybe because poor whites are primarily in the rural south, compared to poor blacks who are mostly in inner cities

that’s illogical to me to assume blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to be more violent or something

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1973, Warlow and 3 others
maybe because poor whites are primarily in the rural south, compared to poor blacks who are mostly in inner cities

that’s illogical to me to assume blacks are somehow genetically predisposed to be more violent or something
oh u did say “urban”

white people don’t have the same gang culture established in those areas as black people do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, freiza, Effortless and 5 others
Even worse retard
giphy.gif
Shut up nigger when you were going around naked screaming ooga booga in Africa we were bulding the biggest empire in human history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, freiza, eyelidcel and 11 others
Shut up nigger when you were going around naked screaming ooga booga in Africa we were bulding the biggest empire in human history.
Moors came and BLACKED your women.
080215-african.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6423
Moors came and BLACKED your women.
080215-african.jpg

Moors were the modern middle eastern and arabs, keep embarassing yourself with that "we wuz kangzs and shiet" cope

• +1
Reactions: Anakin, intovoid and MiroslavBulldosex
Moors were the modern middle eastern and arabs, keep embarassing yourself with that "we wuz kangzs and shiet" cope
Imagine thinking your white when not to long ago white people classed you a niggas like us. Man i cant stand you mutt country's, so insecure about your heritage you hate on black people.

• +1
Reactions: freiza, Effortless, 5'8manlet and 5 others
That escalated quickly. The last 8 posts.

In essence and general, I think.
We are biologically programmed, to favour our own phenotype background. And thus see the other phenotypes as lesser.
But in reality, it's mainly cope. Cherrying picking where 1 phenotype moggs the other in.
All human races, are primitive. When it comes to it's core, and when shit is going down.

Personally, I like plenty dudes from all phenotypes. But it's easiest for me to fit in with own phenotype people.

Black men, I gotta say. They are the best comedians and most savage, when it comes to dating and women.
Big fan of: Patrice O'Neal; Chapelle; Chris Rock. And Kevin Samuales is also decently when dealing with women.

Muh favourite clip (stuff starts at 4:40) from (RIP) Patrice O'Neal. (how I wish he was still, alive)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, freiza, BigBoy and 5 others
Imagine thinking your white when not to long ago white people classed you a niggas like us. Man i cant stand you mutt country's, so insecure about your heritage you hate on black people.
I'm fully italian born and raised in Italy. Americans classify everyone that is not as white as snow as black, so i don't really care, and I don't hate black people, I love them, still doesn't change the fact that on average they tend to be lower iq and more violent than other ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: freiza
I'm fully italian born and raised in Italy. Americans classify everyone that is not as white as snow as black, so i don't really care, and I don't hate black people, I love them, still doesn't change the fact that on average they tend to be lower iq and more violent than other ethnicities.
You called me a nigger because i called you retarded for acting like your white when not long ago your people were treated the same. You then covered you insecurity's by talking about the accomplishments of your supposed ancestors. It me vs you but you talk about history like you have achieved something.

Average Italian btw
1533512153179.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, BigBoy, IndianJock and 2 others
You called me a nigger because i called you retarded for acting like your white when not long ago your people were treated the same. You then covered you insecurity's by talking about the accomplishments of your supposed ancestors. It me vs you but you talk about history like you have achieved something.

Average Italian btw
1533512153179.jpg
Being treated like a nigger doesn't make you a nigger, look how Italians blendes in American society while niggers are still the most violent minority. I am not hiding any insecurity, I'm providing you real history examples of how different populations evolved and niggers never evolved until whites colonized them.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Being treated like a nigger doesn't make you a nigger, look how Italians blendes in American society while niggers are still the most violent minority. I am not hiding any insecurity, I'm providing you real history examples of how different populations evolved and niggers never evolved until whites colonized them.
Italians who formed the mob, Italians who white America glorifies with tv shows. Meanwhile black people are demonized when they commit crimes.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 1973
Italians who formed the mob, Italians who white America glorifies with tv shows. Meanwhile black people are demonized when they commit crimes.
Italians were organized even as a mafia, niggers shoot each other because of bandana colors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anakin, sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
Italians were organized even as a mafia, niggers shoot each other because of bandana colors
Stop it there was Italian on Italian violence too you. You think there weren't disputes in the mafia?. Stop making it seem like black people only commit violence on each other. People commit crimes on the people in their closest vicinity.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, The Moggee, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
white people don’t have the same gang culture established in those areas as black people do
No other ethnic group has such a high rate of criminal violence in EVERY mixed country. You can’t blame it solely on localised culture. I’m talking from a European perspective.

it’s also hard to blame on marginalisation when other minority groups don’t have the same issue

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6512
Stop it there was Italian on Italian violence too you. You think there weren't disputes in the mafia?. Stop making it seem like black people only commit violence on each other. People commit crimes on the people in their closest vicinity.
Not as much as niggers, and not for trivial shit like gang colors, now fuck off im tired to argue with you.

• +1
Reactions: Anakin
Just woke up.. looks like I started a war lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Warlow and Deleted member 6423
No other ethnic group has such a high rate of criminal violence in EVERY mixed country. You can’t blame it solely on localised culture. I’m talking from a European perspective.

it’s also hard to blame on marginalisation when other minority groups don’t have the same issue

Well in most mixed countries, non black and non white citizens tend to be recent immigrants of successful people within those societies, there's a significant difference between arab immigrants in Europe vs in the US for that very reason, same for Indian immigrants in the middle east vs those in the west especially UK and US. When you look at the crime rates of black immigrants they tend to be orders of magnitude lower than the natives both in the UK and the US. You can't really deny how much generally thug culture and poverty influences all this.

Look at the difference at all levels of education, which somewhat translates to socioeconomic status.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, freiza, BigBoy and 4 others
Not as much as niggers, and not for trivial shit like gang colors, now fuck off im tired to argue with you.
Tired? I would be too if i was on the back foot the whole debate.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1973, Warlow and 2 others