Venting PUTTING AN END TO THUGMAX COPERS (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

Bigbeefius

Bigbeefius

Da chosen one 🤝
Time online
53d 7h 4m
Vvvvxxxx said:
Most blacks that have the will not to conform to those two stereotypes are either first gen immigrants from a majority black country or second gen with strict parents. I find black people that grow up as minorities have extremely close minded views of what they can and can’t do. Too much self limitation.
Exactly they feel they have to conform to a stereotype and base their identities around these ideas and it’s so ridiculous. I never understood it at all.

it’s like they have no individual identity whatsoever

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Wizard
Time online
37d 14h 17m
Bigbeefius said:
I have masthetic I’d say. Multiple users said I had a friendly approachable pheno

but I am 6’5 wide framed and gymcelled which is what causes it I’m 100% sure

Yeah when you’re that tall and gymcelled you need to be extra friendly and act slightly submissive to counter the height induced fear

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Wizard
Time online
37d 14h 17m
Bigbeefius said:
Exactly they feel they have to conform to a stereotype and base their identities around these ideas and it’s so ridiculous. I never understood it at all.

it’s like they have no individual identity whatsoever
Yeah it’s definitely weird from the outside looking in. But I think it’s a coping mechanism when people feel they don’t have the tools required to compete for certain things in life. They end up ascribing value to other things which are attainable to them. Hence the chains, extreme pussy worship, rapping, drug dealing, etc.

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
Time online
185d 12h 17m
Bigbeefius said:
Nah man

when I walk down the street from the gym minding my own business listening to music I have people jumping away fme in fear or crossing through the middle of the road j walking cause they are scared

I have store owners act like their stores are closed and refuse to serve me but serve a women and her child right after I walk out and stay open for hours later

I have neighbors who just moved into the neighborhood I lived in my whole life asking me if I live here and saying to me that their sorry I look scary and their afraid when I walk into my OWN house

I get paranoid when walking behind women or people because they’ll assume the worse when I’m just trying to walk around them. Which has happened multiple times to me btw

I can name so much more shit but this is the only the beginning. It’s way better to be harmless or assuming then seen as a threat everywhere you fucking go

lookism is very real especially racially and I LIVE it every day your not gonna tell this is better than just being some random unassuming asian especially when I can have my life at risk from people’s prejudices
do you look american
are you dark skinned or light skin

HasStoppedNoodling

HasStoppedNoodling

Anti Femoid Anti BBC
Time online
82d 23h 28m
Too bad most gangbangers look better than some blackcel nerd lmao.

burner

burner

Apprentice
Time online
3d 22h 58m
I disagree w/ OP. If you here for realationships maybe, but I'm here to be worshiped. Thug get worship treatment. You dont know OP what women will do for you if you attractive. THUGMAXX = attractive

tyronelite

tyronelite

Enlightened Tyrone - Mod
Time online
132d 13h 59m
burner said:
I disagree w/ OP. If you here for realationships maybe, but I'm here to be worshiped. Thug get worship treatment. You dont know OP what women will do for you if you attractive. THUGMAXX = attractive
My G, do you know who I am? Who you talking to? Please do your research first then DM me on the things you disagreed with and we’ll have a discussion.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Time online
211d 22h 8m
Bigbeefius said:
Nah man

when I walk down the street from the gym minding my own business listening to music I have people jumping away fme in fear or crossing through the middle of the road j walking cause they are scared

I have store owners act like their stores are closed and refuse to serve me but serve a women and her child right after I walk out and stay open for hours later

I have neighbors who just moved into the neighborhood I lived in my whole life asking me if I live here and saying to me that their sorry I look scary and their afraid when I walk into my OWN house

I get paranoid when walking behind women or people because they’ll assume the worse when I’m just trying to walk around them. Which has happened multiple times to me btw

I can name so much more shit but this is the only the beginning. It’s way better to be harmless or assuming then seen as a threat everywhere you fucking go

lookism is very real especially racially and I LIVE it every day your not gonna tell this is better than just being some random unassuming asian especially when I can have my life at risk from people’s prejudices
Broootal. I wonder what you look like. You're 6ft5 you said? I don't recall.

D

Deleted member 8919

Zephir
Time online
77d 8h 47m
Keep coping girls would legit die for bbc

Patient A

Patient A

Moth Life / Looksmax Hobbyist
Time online
79d 16h 35m
tyronelite said:
Not really.. we just live in a demographic that's mostly white. And it doesn't help black american women are influenced by women like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Lizzo, muh body positivity
Never began for degenerate American blacks. Conservative continent Africans think you are animals.

Patient A

Patient A

Moth Life / Looksmax Hobbyist
Time online
79d 16h 35m
Bigbeefius said:
THAT DOESNT HELP US AT ALL

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS ESPECIALLY HYPERGAMY WISE?

BLACKS ARE PORTRAYED AS VICTIMS WHICH MAKES WOMEN SEE THEM AS LOWER SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND THEY SEE WHITES AS ABOVE THEMSELVES WHICH THEY SUBCONSCIOUSLY WILL LUST AFTER.

Ive seen it all the time sjw black lives matter girls who protest etc who say they hate all white men who at the same time only date WHITE men.

you guys live in a bbc fairyland sometime holy shit
😂 non hood rat blacks just want to get on with their lives being productive normal human beings without being told they are victims that can’t help themselves progress themselves in-front of the whole world.

the irony of the left JFL

Austrian Oak

Austrian Oak

One rep away from calorie burned or muscle gained
Time online
187d 12h 16m
tyronelite said:
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107 View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128 View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153 View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231 View attachment 874259 View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

Kingkellz @Kingkellz LowInhibIncel @LowInhibIncel Vvvvxxxx @Vvvvxxxx Jamal2222 @Jamal2222 BigBiceps @BigBiceps Blackout.xl @Blackout.xl Colvin188 @Colvin76 Tyronecell @Tyronecell goat2x @goat2x Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax PYT @PYT BigBoy @BigBoy looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns Morpheus @Morpheus Deleted member 6512 @ConorMcGregor ascensiongod @ascensiongod Deleted member 6273 @africancel ProAcktiv @ProAcktiv EckhartTollemaxx @EckhartTollemaxx MoeZart @MoeZart Good_Little_Goy @Good_Little_Goy kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf Bigbeefius @Bigbeefius john2 @john2
Why do you want white woman?

Austrian Oak

Austrian Oak

One rep away from calorie burned or muscle gained
Time online
187d 12h 16m
tyronelite said:
View attachment 875529
This is what autists think of when they say thug max. Saggy pants, dental grills, du-rags, jewelry all over. No decent chick will take us serious looking like that except for low quality scraps. Black men must dress high class like Tyronecell @Tyronecell said
Bad boys vibe but

getra

getra

Faded
Time online
20d 18h 43m
tyronelite said:
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

Best Threads
Future Threads

Kingkellz @Kingkellz LowInhibIncel @LowInhibIncel Vvvvxxxx @Vvvvxxxx Jamal2222 @Jamal2222 BigBiceps @BigBiceps Blackout.xl @Blackout.xl Colvin188 @Colvin76 Tyronecell @Tyronecell goat2x @goat2x Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax PYT @PYT BigBoy @BigBoy looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns Morpheus @Morpheus Deleted member 6512 @ConorMcGregor ascensiongod @ascensiongod Deleted member 6273 @africancel ProAcktiv @ProAcktiv EckhartTollemaxx @EckhartTollemaxx MoeZart @MoeZart Good_Little_Goy @Good_Little_Goy kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf Bigbeefius @Bigbeefius john2 @john2
I’m not even black but
tyronelite said:

View attachment 874071

YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE

LITMUS TEST

View attachment 874204

Best Threads
Future Threads

Kingkellz @Kingkellz LowInhibIncel @LowInhibIncel Vvvvxxxx @Vvvvxxxx Jamal2222 @Jamal2222 BigBiceps @BigBiceps Blackout.xl @Blackout.xl Colvin188 @Colvin76 Tyronecell @Tyronecell goat2x @goat2x Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax PYT @PYT BigBoy @BigBoy looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 Blackmannnns @Blackmannnns Morpheus @Morpheus Deleted member 6512 @ConorMcGregor ascensiongod @ascensiongod Deleted member 6273 @africancel
Eye opening tbh

P

pineapple

Adept
Time online
8d 21h 16m
Vvvvxxxx said:
Most blacks that have the will not to conform to those two stereotypes are either first gen immigrants from a majority black country or second gen with strict parents. I find black people that grow up as minorities have extremely close minded views of what they can and can’t do. Too much self limitation.
It’s more they are pushed to it and any other option is a lack of value in a society that doesn’t recognize non-hypermasculine black men

D

Deleted member 6873

Time online
124d 14h 18m
good thread my ni
nice poster :)

C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Time online
62d 23h 4m
Good post man.

Black guys can get really elite girls for hook up, and in some cases even for relationship, but they need to be maxxed out on literally everything to get that, like they have to be top 0.1% of blacks to get at the Stacies, which a white guy only needs to be top 5% for, PLUS there are a pool of Stacies who are off limits due to racist shit, so it's not that the non deformed white guys have it 50x easier than non deformed blacks, it ends up being more like 100-150x.

tyronelite

tyronelite

Enlightened Tyrone - Mod
Time online
132d 13h 59m
Chinacurry said:
Good post man.

Black guys can get really elite girls for hook up, and in some cases even for relationship, but they need to be maxxed out on literally everything to get that, like they have to be top 0.1% of blacks to get at the Stacies, which a white guy only needs to be top 5% for, PLUS there are a pool of Stacies who are off limits due to racist shit, so it's not that the non deformed white guys have it 50x easier than non deformed blacks, it ends up being more like 100-150x.
Yeah just look at my normie friends I posted lol none of them are chads and are with decent looking chicks. If any of them joined this autistic site they'd be told to kys, its over, subhuman etc.

grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Time online
23d 5h 35m
Facts. Bbc halo is legit but it won’t get you an LTR unless you’re a tyrone. I don’t even put white women on a pedestal but its undeniable that theyre the most feminine as a whole. Tough for us negroes out here

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
191d 1h 59m
This thread is cope tbh women want to feel like princesses they want a thug who acts soft around them

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Time online
9d 5h 50m
Great post. I really don’t think dudes should thugmaxxx like sell drugs and act like a thug. I think it’s the masculine IDGAF apperance will help. Gymaxxxing helps a lot with it.

D

Deleted member 9288

=/=
Time online
14d 12h 54m
sensen said:
White. Every non White coper who chases White women are simply advancing the agenda and helping destroy the race I care about.
I really don't get this "muh white race" "must protect the white race" mindset. You really think other whites give a fuck about you? or give a fuck about other white incels for they are all treated like shit. why do you want to protect the people who outcasted you (not saying you particularly but others like you)

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Whitepilled Lookistani
Time online
46d 11h 35m
peoplelikeus said:
I really don't get this "muh white race" "must protect the white race" mindset. You really think other whites give a fuck about you? or give a fuck about other white incels for they are all treated like shit. why do you want to protect the people who outcasted you (not saying you particularly but others like you)
Stockholm syndrome

brbbrah

brbbrah

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
Time online
127d 10h 22m
You can still masc maxx if your black jfl. No need for thugmaxxing.
Go hit the gym
being percieved as thuggish is better than being a nerd

Last edited:
sensen

sensen

Zephir
Time online
32d 8h 41m
peoplelikeus said:
Who outcasted me??

Back Alley Boy

Back Alley Boy

“we will risk our lives for it”
Time online
15d 15h 40m
Vvvvxxxx said:
Yeah it’s definitely weird from the outside looking in. But I think it’s a coping mechanism when people feel they don’t have the tools required to compete for certain things in life. They end up ascribing value to other things which are attainable to them. Hence the chains, extreme pussy worship, rapping, drug dealing, etc.
Blackmannnns said:
This thread is cope tbh women want to feel like princesses they want a thug who acts soft around them
Chinacurry said:
Good post man.

Patient A said:
😂 non hood rat blacks just want to get on with their lives being productive normal human beings without being told they are victims that can’t help themselves progress themselves in-front of the whole world.

the irony of the left JFL
cassius clay, be extraordinary there’s no such thing as success just survival

Back Alley Boy

Back Alley Boy

“we will risk our lives for it”
Time online
15d 15h 40m
Blackmannnns said:
What tf are you rambling about
your unextraordinary, im going to look away now while you just coom ™

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Whitepilled Lookistani
Time online
46d 11h 35m
Back Alley Boy said:
your unextraordinary, im going to look away now while you just coom ™
Something BlackBoyo @BlackBoyo would say.

D

Deleted member 9288

=/=
Time online
14d 12h 54m
sensen said:
Who outcasted me??
nobody. didnt say you in particular but others.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
132d 6h 42m
OP seems to be spot on. There are some negative stereotypes about black men. Why would you want to become one living negative stereotype? If you fancy that thug style, go ahead, do whatever you want. But I suspect that when a girl sees a black guy that makes her think that he sells crack in the ghetto, it's not exactly going to increase that guy's SMV. And if a girl really likes guys that look like crack dealers... is that girl the one you want?

Not a lot of black men here where I live. Most of them are with black gals or subpar white girls. However, I once saw a black guy with a good-looking white woman. Not supermodel tier, but fine-looking gal. Guess what. The guy looked like a professor, doctor, or engineer. His appearance made me think that he is a highly educated, civilized guy. Now there might be some bias because I prefer the "smart" style over the thug style, and I'm a white guy so I don't have experience of living the life as a black man, but I would seriously consider the opposite of thugmaxing: try to give an impression of being highly educated, smart guy.

P

pineapple

Adept
Time online
8d 21h 16m
Wallenberg said:
OP seems to be spot on. There are some negative stereotypes about black men. Why would you want to become one living negative stereotype? If you fancy that thug style, go ahead, do whatever you want. But I suspect that when a girl sees a black guy that makes her think that he sells crack in the ghetto, it's not exactly going to increase that guy's SMV. And if a girl really likes guys that look like crack dealers... is that girl the one you want?

Not a lot of black men here where I live. Most of them are with black gals or subpar white girls. However, I once saw a black guy with a good-looking white woman. Not supermodel tier, but fine-looking gal. Guess what. The guy looked like a professor, doctor, or engineer. His appearance made me think that he is a highly educated, civilized guy. Now there might be some bias because I prefer the "smart" style over the thug style, and I'm a white guy so I don't have experience of living the life as a black man, but I would seriously consider the opposite of thugmaxing: try to give an impression of being highly educated, smart guy.
There is a hood aesthetic that can be attractive but we see that with rappers, music producers, music industry types and the businessmen that cater to them.

It’s expensive though and the average guy can’t pull it off if they don’t have the acumen.

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Time online
77d 23h 0m
If you're black just dress in the polar opposite of the thuggmaxed stereotype, a classy suit+tie.

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

FL Studio maxxing
Time online
19d 23h 5m
JBW is the biggest cope

chadison

chadison

Frat Star with Chronic Depression
Time online
52d 18h 29m
this is an excellent thread imo, great explanation brotha. Coming from an avg to above avg white dude, many of my friends deny white privilege here in the states, but if they were blackpilled like us they'd realize it does in fact exist. Caucasions are preferred for all their physical features and have better social standing due to lingering portions of systemic racism. Its not that bad anymore, but it still certainly exists. anyone that disagrees call me a clown sjw, but if you disagree you're not truly blackpilled

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
67d 7h 25m
tyronelite said:
90741695_220694932674691_1926390607516338300_n.jpg

B4891E19-02C9-444F-85F3-57CA1CD131FC.jpeg 12C92F6D-70D5-48E2-96C4-80B0D3BE19C5.jpeg 662A8ED3-1756-43D9-9A9B-76F007BEA3F5.jpeg

BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN ARE MEANT FOR WHITE MEN!

BigBoy

BigBoy

Retired
Time online
168d 20h 22m
Cope if you think Asians have it easier. East and South Asians are thought of as immasculate and no women prefers to be with one. Even the mentally healthy Stacys(any race) prefer to be with White High-Tier Normie over Asian Chads.

In the dating scene its easier being a black than an Asian because you are percieved as masculine, NT, and big penis halo(doesnt matter if its true or not, girls and society think it is). If you are high iq as a black you can get a good job, and women will be impressed because it goes against the stereotype. And doing this is not hard, just study and youll do well.

Asians on the other hand are percieved as immasculate, and having a good career only further cement their role as a betabuxx. Its a harsher dating environment and Asian men have to compensate with their masculinity. Being black is nowhere near as difficult as being asian in the dating scene. And saying it is is cope.

At least you can pump and dump, Asians dont even have the option to.

Luckily Kpop halo is helping Asian men somewhat, even then their women dont want them. WMAF relationships are rising not falling.

However its over for currys. No woman wants to date a shitskin, and there will never be a good media portrayal for them. Currys are the most oppressed race in the West.

Saen

Saen

That's life
Time online
56d 19h 58m
Tyrone is sad because he can only fuck prime Stacy but can't LTR her.

And who are we to deprive him of that right?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
132d 6h 42m
BigBoy said:
Cope if you think Asians have it easier. East and South Asians are thought of as immasculate and no women prefers to be with one. Even the mentally healthy Stacys(any race) prefer to be with White High-Tier Normie over Asian Chads.

In the dating scene its easier being a black than an Asian because you are percieved as masculine, NT, and big penis halo(doesnt matter if its true or not, girls and society think it is). If you are high iq as a black you can get a good job, and women will be impressed because it goes against the stereotype. And doing this is not hard, just study and youll do well.

Asians on the other hand are percieved as immasculate, and having a good career only further cement their role as a betabuxx. Its a harsher dating environment and Asian men have to compensate with their masculinity. Being black is nowhere near as difficult as being asian in the dating scene. And saying it is is cope.

At least you can pump and dump, Asians dont even have the option to.

Luckily Kpop halo is helping Asian men somewhat, even then their women dont want them. WMAF relationships are rising not falling.

However its over for currys. No woman wants to date a shitskin, and there will never be a good media portrayal for them. Currys are the most oppressed race in the West.
But Asian guys have an easier time dating Asian girls than black guys. Do you prefer Asian or black girls?

BigBoy

BigBoy

Retired
Time online
168d 20h 22m
Wallenberg said:
But Asian guys have an easier time dating Asian girls than black guys. Do you prefer Asian or black girls?
54% of Asian women have a no-Asian dating policy, while almost all black women prefer their own men.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
132d 6h 42m
BigBoy said:
54% of Asian women have a no-Asian dating policy, while almost all black women prefer their own men.
Are you serious? I knew that some Asian girls fancy white men, but over half of them having a no-Asian dating policy sounds extreme.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Retired
Time online
168d 20h 22m
Wallenberg said:
Are you serious? I knew that some Asian girls fancy white men, but over half of them having a no-Asian dating policy sounds extreme.
Those are the statistics man. These self-hating whores crave white dick.

Users who are viewing this thread