QOVES Facial Aesthetics Report

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod

I can't beleive. Someone beat a Blackpilled PSL Incel dude, to it.
Making money from annalizing faces.

I bet plemty will be willing to pay for it.
Because some, don't want to get doxxed.
And the amount of shitposts people get, can also be alot.
therfore I think this dude might have hit uppon a good market. I love that dude his Youtube channel. He knows alot alot, about looks.

QOVES Facial Aesthetics Report

The aesthetics report takes indepth measurements of different facial features and lets you discover how you stack up against scientifically measured standards.

The full report also provides recommendations based on research findings on how you can improve certain aspects of your appearance both surgically and non surgically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zyzzcel, PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
So now there will be more competition and normies ascend.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrisonMike, randomguy1235 and 13 others
Nope, relax bro. Most people are laizy and do jack shit. Looksmaxxing takes effort, consistency, discipline (gymmaxxing for sure) ,time, energy and pain. All of which most people lack.
For example. Only 1/25000 American fatso's have visible abs. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-numbers-are-in-1-in-25-000-americans-have-visible-abs.121229/
Wow! Are you serious about this? That's lifefuel if that's true.

I mean my looksmaxxing doesn't seem like I'm doing so much and taking a lot of efforts, because ... rn i am only softmaxxing due to circumstances. Nice to hear that though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
THis kinda shit is not needed.
U can tell in 0.1 sec what surgeries the person needs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This only normies and bluepilled fucks can't tell what makes their faces repulsive, that or they are in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mikeock
Very interesting, their basic package is just $20 which is a fraction of what most users here will spend on consultations. Please someone update if someone purchases this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can figure all of this stuff just by taking a picture of themselves and measuring in any photo-editor. There's too many factors that go into attractiveness than can be measured just by taking a few ratios and angles. Jfl if u give shekels for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
So now there will be more competition and normies ascend.
why pay this guy $150 when you need the newest iphone for $1k?

• +1
He has a deep understanding of facial aesthetics. Much greater than mine and most users here.

That being said I did correct him on one of his videos :lul:
Capture

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
This is a cool service

• +1
just lol at this fucking cringe faggot
i had this idea months ago and thought it was too cringe to implement
LMAO

• +1
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can figure all of this stuff just by taking a picture of themselves and measuring in any photo-editor. There's too many factors that go into attractiveness than can be measured just by taking a few ratios and angles. Jfl if u give shekels for this shit.
If people could take pictures at correct distance and don't take morped pictures.

for example. if someone took the photot on the right, and measured it. he would be subhuman in ratios.
While reality is more the left picture
allsmall.jpg

E2JZ2.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and 1 other person
If people could take pictures at correct distance and don't take morped pictures.

for example. if someone took the photot on the right, and measured it. he would be subhuman in ratios.
allsmall.jpg

E2JZ2.jpg

Yep, I agree but this would also affect the photos you'd submit to qovess so its definitely better to educate yourself. Jfl also goes along with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Yep, I agree but this would also affect the photos you'd submit to qovess so its definitely better to educate yourself. Jfl also goes along with
I would assume. That qovess dude, will give a guide on how to take correct pictures. And/Or will notice a picture is distorted, and aske to take a better one.

I might be wrong.
But I hope he will correct people on that.
It's mayor important.

The amount of shit morphed pics at people asking a rating, is pentifold.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
The site is up and running. So it can be ordered.

He's doing well. And haveing alot of orders it seems, since due to demand he has longer delivery times already. I'm happy for this dude, he's doing well.

"Notice: Due to the current COVID 19 situation and increased demand, turn around times are being pushed back by up to 3 weeks. We will always keep you in the loop, however, please keep this in mind before ordering."

just lol at this fucking cringe faggot
i had this idea months ago and thought it was too cringe to implement
LMAO
He seems to have implimeneted and executed this idea well.
He's haveing a good stream of customers from the get go already, because due to (increased) demand he needs to up the delivery time already with 1 extra week.

Proving you wrong, an I'm so happy that his is proving you wrong.
It's such a common defeatist comment, you come across in the world. When you have an idea, you wanna execute. There are always people (whom foten amount to nothing themselfes) like: "doesn't work", "You can get easily for free", "no one wants that", "what if ... happens", etc..

We can see now. That there is a market for this and he comes out winner atm because he is the first to offer this. And he is executing it well immediately also. Very well done. Thus dude is gonna get rich of of this, for sure.
I guestimated there was a market for this from the getgo, because I sometimes do ratings at reddit truerateme, and quickly thereafter I got DM from peoplle asking to rate them also because they don't want their face online. This dude offers that service. Plenty dudes would like to have a rating of their face, and what to improve. And would like to post on a site like looksmax, to get opinion from looks fanatics. But if they do, they have to deal with the following as well: risk of doxxed/face out there; insults, jokes, shitposts, etc.. And most don't like that. Now with this service, people get a honest rating and improvement tips, but with keeping privacy and not having to deal with jokes, shitposts, and insults.

To make a rough estimation on his current money earning and potential for the comming months.
I bet he has monthly 250+ people ordered (10 people per day x 25 days per month x €50 per person) with on average €50 spend. Thus makeing revenue of like €12.500 per month. With little overhead costs, likely. Lets say €2500 overhead monthly.. At least €10.000 profit per month. Makeing a fucking €120.000 pre tax profits per year.
If this dude can hire people, that are also obsessed and knowledgeable about looks, to do the reports for him. He can ascend to even more profits.

If you order, it already now says:
Notice: Due to the current COVID 19 situation and increased demand, turn around times are being pushed back by up to 3 weeks. We will always keep you in the loop, however, please keep this in mind before ordering.

A final adding.
About people asking how to get rich and making money online?
This above is an example case, how big money is earned online. It doesn't happen (most times) through common advise like:
* affiliate marketing, stocks trading, dropshipping online shop, etc..
You need to be more creative, and inventive; then just copying common "how to way to make money online" programms . One needs to see something and then come up with something, and then: test it out shortly to see if there is a market at all for it, then plan how to execute it and what help you need from others, and then go full life an execute it and hope for a big enough demand market.

i'm realy considering atm. to ask him, if i can try to be local seller in my native langue for his product. Where translate everything into local language.

allsmall.jpg

E2JZ2.jpg
Great image taking guideline, they also made:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401, CarnivoreDiet and 2 others
The site is up and running. So it can be ordered.

He's doing well. And haveing alot of orders it seems, since due to demand he has longer delivery times already. I'm happy for this dude, he's doing well.

"Notice: Due to the current COVID 19 situation and increased demand, turn around times are being pushed back by up to 3 weeks. We will always keep you in the loop, however, please keep this in mind before ordering."

He seems to have implimeneted and executed this idea well.
He's haveing a good stream of customers from the get go already, because due to (increased) demand he needs to up the delivery time already with 1 extra week.

Proving you wrong, an I'm so happy that his is proving you wrong.
It's such a common defeatist comment, you come across in the world. When you have an idea, you wanna execute. There are always people (whom foten amount to nothing themselfes) like: "doesn't work", "You can get easily for free", "no one wants that", "what if ... happens", etc..

We can see now. That there is a market for this and he comes out winner atm because he is the first to offer this. And he is executing it well immediately also. Very well done. Thus dude is gonna get rich of of this, for sure.
I guestimated there was a market for this from the getgo, because I sometimes do ratings at reddit truerateme, and quickly thereafter I got DM from peoplle asking to rate them also because they don't want their face online. This dude offers that service. Plenty dudes would like to have a rating of their face, and what to improve. And would like to post on a site like looksmax, to get opinion from looks fanatics. But if they do, they have to deal with the following as well: risk of doxxed/face out there; insults, jokes, shitposts, etc.. And most don't like that. Now with this service, people get a honest rating and improvement tips, but with keeping privacy and not having to deal with jokes, shitposts, and insults.

To make a rough estimation on his current money earning and potential for the comming months.
I bet he has monthly 250+ people ordered (10 people per day x 25 days per month x €50 per person) with on average €50 spend. Thus makeing revenue of like €12.500 per month. With little overhead costs, likely. Lets say €2500 overhead monthly.. At least €10.000 profit per month. Makeing a fucking €120.000 pre tax profits per year.
If this dude can hire people, that are also obsessed and knowledgeable about looks, to do the reports for him. He can ascend to even more profits.

If you order, it already now says:
Notice: Due to the current COVID 19 situation and increased demand, turn around times are being pushed back by up to 3 weeks. We will always keep you in the loop, however, please keep this in mind before ordering.

A final adding.
About people asking how to get rich and making money online?
This above is an example case, how big money is earned online. It doesn't happen (most times) through common advise like:
* affiliate marketing, stocks trading, dropshipping online shop, etc..
You need to be more creative, and inventive; then just copying common "how to way to make money online" programms . One needs to see something and then come up with something, and then: test it out shortly to see if there is a market at all for it, then plan how to execute it and what help you need from others, and then go full life an execute it and hope for a big enough demand market.

i'm realy considering atm. to ask him, if i can try to be local seller in my native langue for his product. Where translate everything into local language.

Great image taking guideline, they also made:

Can I pm you, I have some questions

• +1
Fuck this shit cunt we at looksmax.me can do this too we're better

• +1
Fuck this shit cunt we at looksmax.me can do this too we're better
Maybe, can do this here also to some or a large extend.
But not without:
  • joking, shit commenting, insultings and opinions about over
  • a few delussional posts,
  • maybe some dudes got semi - doxxed also, I dunno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 6401
Maybe, can do this here also to some or a large extend.
But not without:
  • joking, shit commenting, insultings and opinions about over
  • a few delussional posts,
  • maybe some dudes got semi - doxxed also, I dunno
no i will be profressional

no "it's over" no doxxing all legit

we are the best in the world at this shit and we let some random cunt take our place

JFL im starting rn making a webstite soon but idk how so i i will learn to do that

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
you don't need anyone to rate you
life already did it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6401
do really people pay for this shit? jfl im out of this place. too cringe

• +1
no i will be profressional

no "it's over" no doxxing all legit

we are the best in the world at this shit and we let some random cunt take our place

JFL im starting rn making a webstite soon but idk how so i i will learn to do that

Dude why don't you just shoot them an email and work with them. It's literally an opportunity to use your skills for something productive. They've already beaten you to the punch with a better site and larger audience, there's no point in fighting it. I saw yesterday they're hiring, fuck it I'm gonna apply, I need the covid money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eduardkoopman and Chadelite
Dude why don't you just shoot them an email and work with them. It's literally an opportunity to use your skills for something productive. They've already beaten you to the punch with a better site and larger audience, there's no point in fighting it. I saw yesterday they're hiring, fuck it I'm gonna apply, I need the covid money.
where did u see they were hirng
drop me the link

• +1

They seem pretty legit.

• +1
I watched one of this niggas videos and he said opry has neutral canthil tilt and slight scleral show jfl

• +1
anyone got it and willing to post it?

do really people pay for this shit? jfl im out of this place. too cringe
Yep. And alot of people must be. He's even needing to hire people, so bussy he has it. So, ye, people pay for it.
Any person wanting to do surgery, I would advice it. It's like a 2nd opinion, on what your lastic surgeon says/thinks
anyone got it and willing to post it?
One person here got it. I promised not to tell anything, so I won't.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

I love this man cause he can cut through the eurocentric bullshit and get to the what of what attracts us as humans.

This way every other factor for beauty is echausted

I love this man cause he can cut through the eurocentric bullshit and get to the what of what attracts us as humans.

This way every other factor for beauty is echausted
This site mogs him to the grave

He’s also a currycel male model

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

Users who are viewing this thread

Back