Qoves is Way Bigger Problem Than Wheat Waffles

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, Mainstream, smoth and 52 others

This abo retard is way more professional and their product is serviced by actual surgeons and shit too. Wheat waffle audience is just red piller scene but this guys channel is mostly nt women.

Blackpill is mainstream af now, even normie people actively deny the whole looks don’t matter trope

Fuckin hell in 10 years even normies are gonna be walking around with jaw implants :feelswhy:

Most normies can\t even afford rent let alone Premium Golden edition titanium jaw implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 32973, Mainstream and 21 others

Agreed also he’s dumb, he thinks lucky blue has better harmony then opry, and he thinks opry has neutral canthel tilt. And he only uses some random book from the 90s for aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 23558, T50 Mogger and 12 others

in 10 years? more like in 10 minutes... or now...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 51465, thecel and 1 other person
he thinks lucky blue has better harmony then opry, and he thinks opry has neutral canthel tilt
has he said this in one of his videos?

• +1
Reactions: goff2 and Erik-Jón
jesus fucking christ someone do something about this shitskin faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, horizontallytall, thecel and 28 others
Agreed also he’s dumb, he thinks lucky blue has better harmony then opry, and he thinks opry has neutral canthel tilt. And he only uses some random book from the 90s for aesthetics
Nah QOVES is really really high iq he just avoids being controversial at all costs because he doesn't want to get cancelled. He mightn't know as much as some PSL users when it comes to surgeries or anti-aging protocols etc but he knows tons of stuff about facial aesthetics, style, femgaze etc and keeps very up to date with everything. Gotta respect the guy even though he shits on this forum and lookism from time to time. But he only disassociates from "blackpill" or PSL communities so his company and brand doesn't get attacked by SJWs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mhd_79, PrinceofDarkness, Mainstream and 19 others
jesus fucking christ someone do something about this shitskin faggot.
why dont you why does like have to be someone else? you want something done do it yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, never_lucky, tyronelite and 1 other person
Qoves is super high IQ
Wheat Waffles just got lucky with his clickbaits and shitty blackpill ideology

Qoves is literally the most NT blackpiller, mirin him

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, GabachoCopium, djaberbod and 19 others
Qoves is super high IQ
Wheat Waffles just got lucky with his clickbaits and shitty blackpill ideology

Qoves is literally the most NT blackpiller, mirin him
Exactly🗣️

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Qoves is more honest, more NT in his talk
Meanwhile Wheat is the typical blackpill dude with some of his facts that don't even make sense to normies
"muh muh women are chad only" meanwhile u can see women w normies everyday

meanwhile Qoves just say that looks are important, he don't say that women are shit or this or that, nigga is high IQ asf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mhd_79, Mainstream, never_lucky and 8 others
Lol, the comments is full of subhuman beckies crying.

Little do they know that their dating experience is the same as a HTN male.

" But the real blow to my mental health came after my one and only relationship"

nigga ugly guys cant even touch a females hand let alone a relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oberyn, never_lucky, JizzFarmer and 12 others
Qoves is more honest, more NT in his talk
Meanwhile Wheat is the typical blackpill dude with some of his facts that don't even make sense to normies
"muh muh women are chad only" meanwhile u can see women w normies everyday

meanwhile Qoves just say that looks are important, he don't say that women are shit or this or that, nigga is high IQ asf
Wheat Waffles has always been completely retarded :lul::lul::lul::lul: Don't know how people fall for his shit videos and buy his crappy fiverr services.

At least he's another channel that'll brainwash copers and give shit looksmaxxing advice. Life needs balance after all.

🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, never_lucky, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
most girls usually ascend to htb tops post surgery lol so theyre really just experiencing being a female whos not completely hideous theory lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8988, Racky and 1 other person
most girls usually ascend to htb tops post surgery lol so theyre really just experiencing being a female whos not completely hideous theory lol
they still go from infinite smv to infinitive smv

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21044 and Blackgymmax
All these models & he still hasn’t analyzed Chico lachowski :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Lmao, Deleted member 9779 and 10 others
He looksmaxxed and got a gf
looksmaxxed? his entire pheno is garbage and he would get like 10 matches in a day at best on tinder lol
Overasfukkkkkkk

what indian has better facial harmony than o pry. what a delusional street shitter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, RecessedChinCel, horizontallytall and 14 others
and q

isnt quoves like mtn-5.5/10 at best lol and hes like indian looking LOL
He is literally 4/10 currycel who blames western media for his lack of p in v

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Truecel14, Deleted member 16110 and 3 others
He is literally 4/10 currycel who blames western media for his lack of p in v
i wouldnt say hes like a 4 unless you factor in his curry tax

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and fogdart
foids will just stick to fillers rather than get surgery if not giga recessed chin/mandible
Everything women do is temporary since they are constantly scraping money together to top things up
They get their weekly income from a decent paying job where they do fuck all:
there goes some money on renting in an overly expensive city
there goes money on makeup
there goes money on getting their hair and nails done
there goes money on starbucks 5x per week
there goes money on a new outfit
there goes money on a night out
there goes money on car/taxis since they wont use a bike or public transport
paying for Chad's uber in an attempt to convince him to fuck her when they match on tinder @forevergymcelling

Every few months they will scrape together the money for an iphone or a designer handbag or to get fillers in their face

While foids invented the pout because they instinctively know a more forward looking maxilla is better, most caked up slags have absolutely no idea how recessed their shitty looking face is.
They are not ready for the blackpill that most of them need double jaw surgery which would take them 1-2 years of living like a monk in order to save up for

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, horizontallytall, insecurehtn and 14 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Blackgymmax, never_lucky and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn, never_lucky, Lmao and 3 others
they still go from infinite smv to infinitive smv
nah theyll go from pump and dumped from htns to pump and dump from low tier chad lites and believe theyre a stacy and fall into the eternal dating limbo until theyre 30+ and lose their looks:(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and copemaxxedturanid
Doubt it most normies are blue pilled af and super high-inhib most of them are scared to get basic things like functional surgeries, or lip fillers. I doubt there will be a significant increase in the people getting Plastic surgery sure maybe a little increase but not that significant.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, datboijj and Mr.Proper
i wouldnt say hes like a 4 unless you factor in his curry tax
His face looks like a malnourished bird, whats good about his face

down syndrome mandible with rabbit eyes

4/10 soundsabout right
his cheekbones are edited

Shafee Hassan V2

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and alriodai
Lol, the comments is full of subhuman beckies crying.

Little do they know that their dating experience is the same as a HTN male.

" But the real blow to my mental health came after my one and only relationship"

nigga ugly guys cant even touch a females hand let alone a relationship
when will inkwells realize that it doesn't matter if u get niggas or bitches

its about being attractive jfl

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Seth Walsh
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, TUSSELEIF, thereallegend and 3 others
His face looks like a malnourished bird, whats good about his face

down syndrome mandible with rabbit eyes

4/10 soundsabout right
his cheekbones are edited

View attachment 1808767
his hairline is female curry tier, face too wide, gonion too high, long face how can he say he has better harmony than o pry when o pry has like roughly perfect ratios and this dude looks like a 3rd world curry lel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16110, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
he not a 4, he's a 7 for an indian
Unfortunately he isnt competing against only indians so no one gives a shit what he is for an indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, zharupodrugu, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
he not a 4, he's a 7 for an indian
thats a 3 in the west
which reminds me, i need to take a picture of this guys profile today but i saw a clone of @tuboflard at the gym
@fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
his hairline is female curry tier, face too wide, gonion too high, long face how can he say he has better harmony than o pry when o pry has like roughly perfect ratios and this dude looks like a 3rd world curry lel
he said that?
Tenor 79

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, thereallegend, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
Opry has perfect harmony and features so perfect he is extremely strikingly handsome

when will inkwells realize that it doesn't matter if u get niggas or bitches

its about being attractive jfl
You are a fucking retard you can get ton of laid as a non attractive female:lul::forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
thats a 3 in the west
which reminds me, i need to take a picture of this guys profile today but i saw a clone of @tuboflard at the gym
@fogdart
I miss tuboflard goddamn 😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Blackgymmax
is it? youd be surprised at how bad curry failo really is
I wonder if qoves rotter has a gf:forcedsmile:

Atleast wheat waffles the autistic ginger has a gf and 4 bodycount at 20

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Blackgymmax
I miss tuboflard goddamn 😭😭😭😭
seeing that dude irl made me realize that tub mogs 5.5+psl white guys harmony wise but he hits a hard asf curry tax in the west

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Seth Walsh