Question for @forevergymcelling............

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
@
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling you're 5ft9 and let's face it a Chadlite.

One inch above 5ft8.

Would you sacrifice your face for a white MTNs at the benefit of being 6ft4?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, optimisticzoomer, socialcel and 1 other person
@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
5'9 seems perfectly fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PseudoMaxxer, gr34ter and 5 others
Face is everything, 5’8 chadlite slays more than any MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, brucewayne78, Allornothing and 13 others
lol id make myself both 5'8 and uglier facially if it meant i lived somewhere else besides this disgraced shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ConfusedBolivian
him and me are both 5'9 with above average faces and both LTR girls for 6 and 8 years as the only forum members

what does this tell us?

id trade 5 inches of height to be chadlite

him and me are both 5'9 with above average faces and both LTR girls for 6 and 8 years as the only forum members

what does this tell us?

I'm in a LTR for 3 years. Your ignorance pisses me off brother. (5ft8 so yes the height cope is nuts)

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

what does this tell us?
Have you shared your face before?
I'm curious

Face is everything, 5’8 chadlite slays more than any MTN
face cannot carry, only height can carry - foids do not care about face as much as height - also the only KHHV tall people on this site havent left the house in 5 years or have never talked to women in their life due to crippling autism :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
6'5 im high mtn - low htn on a gud day @ 20%ish body fat

So ok, taking 5 inches off your height still leaves you tall at the 6ft mark.

Would you trade 6ft5 for 5ft8 to be Chadlite facially?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
So ok, taking 5 inches off your height still leaves you tall at the 6ft mark.

Would you trade 6ft5 for 5ft8 to be a Chadlite?
for high tier chadlite ye fuck it

• +1
face cannot carry, only height can carry - foids do not care about face as much as height - also the only KHHV tall people on this site havent left the house in 5 years or have never talked to women in their life due to crippling autism :lul:

Face cannot carry a 5ft5 man, but height can carry a LTN man. That's the point I think you are making. In that aspect I would agree.

However to choose being a MTN 6f4 man over a literal outlier Chadlite that's taller than 90% of the female population, standing at 5ft8.... is barking MAD!

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Face cannot carry a 5ft5 man, but height can carry a LTN man. That's the point I think you are making. In that aspect I would agree.

However to choose being a MTN 6f4 man over a literal outlier Chadlite that's taller than 90% of the female population, standing at 5ft8.... is barking MAD!
May depend on the woman. Seen hideous LTN's with MTB/HTB solely because they were tall but I also know people that are 5'8 and under but with GF's because of their decent faces. Honestly, I think NT mogs both which blows because that's the only thing I don't have :feelsrope:.

People want what they cant have

May depend on the woman. Seen hideous LTN's with MTB/HTB solely because they were tall but I also know people that are 5'8 and under but with GF's because of their decent faces. Honestly, I think NT mogs both which blows because that's the only thing I don't have :feelsrope:.

I would wager a lot to say those LTNs are with feminists that are late 20s and also being bossed around lol. While the 5ft8 guys are calling the shots.

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
i hate you indian fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Bruv most of the site is 6'2+ MTN AND INCEL lol. That says everything u need to know about face vs height debate. Without a good looking face ur gonna suffer in the dating market period.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, HTN_Mentalcel, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Bruv most of the site is 6'2+ MTN AND INCEL lol. That says everything u need to know about face vs height debate. Without a good looking face ur gonna suffer in the dating market period.
most of this site is fucking below 5'10, are u retarded, dont believe the faggots saying they're over 6'

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WatermelonLover

We should actually do a poll on the average height here.

• +1
True there’s so many tall virgins on here 😂

• +1
stfu ogre, 5'8 manlet vinnie hacker slays more than ur 6'2 ass will do in ur whole life
Yes bcs he has coloring and pheno + chad face.
Anyways i am chad in my city i get pussy for free any day of the week

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
We should actually do a poll on the average height here.
everyone will lie so what's the point of it, lets say the average org user doesnt lie about their height then the average would be 6'2-6'4, ridiculous since theres over 50k people here right. average here height is 5'5

• JFL
most of this site is fucking below 5'10, are u retarded, dont believe the faggots saying they're over 6'
Im sure ppl larp height but doubt its below 5'10 here. Either way my point stands

Yes bcs he has coloring and pheno + chad face.
Anyways i am chad in my city i get pussy for free any day of the week
hes chadlite, pheno is just american, his coloring is only white skin.

Im sure ppl larp height but doubt its below 5'10 here. Either way my point stands
your point doesn't stand
average height is below 5'10 here
%70 of this forum is indian
the average indian height is like 5'6

hes chadlite, pheno is just american, his coloring is only white skin.
Sure a chadlite has million of jbs thristing over him, retard

your point doesn't stand
average height is below 5'10 here
%70 of this forum is indian
the average indian height is like 5'6
:forcedsmile: jesus christ indians always catching strays
with 5'8 height
face>anything
coping tallfags will never accept it
So we agree

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and asdvek
post that DUMBASS'es face :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Ppl wont like me saying this but tbh 5'8 isn't as short as ppl think it is unless in certain parts of Europe. Face matters way more at that height and while 6'4 is OP as fuck in interactions with men and sports and jobs and shit when it comes to dating u always want to be as good looking as possible facially without being giga short the taller the better obviously but normalish height chadlite niggas are gonna take ur girl no problem unless ur 6'4 HTN so good looking face already to begin with. If the poll was 5'8 chadlite vs 6'4 HTN then HTN wins no question but that's because he already has a good looking face to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and MakinItHappen