• Mixed

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
S

SSJ Trunks

Banned
DISCLAIMER: This is targeted to those few on the forum who genuinely believe race is #1 and "tHe biGgEsT bLaCkpiLl" in dating when in fact it comes closer to last place for WAW. If you already knew this, good for you. Feel free to reply.

It's not as much your race, as it is your face and if you have an attractive phenotype. Example: If you're Indian/black in the west, colored (green, blue, or amber) hunter eyes, N/PCT, decent FWHR, full head of hair, good facial harmony, good lower third, hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, full lips, short/medium straight nose, a big dick, at least average height, in excellent shape, and above 6 PSL, and a decent personality, you WILL slay pussy left, right, and center.

You think if these guys weren't famous they would be slayers in the west? Just say you're racist already, you know who you are lmfao. 95E61B17 F8D2 4B39 AAC5 8174CE5E7DD1 1EB30251 7EC4 497F 907C 927962A16D97
VS
Screenshot 2020 04 29 at 93822 PM Screenshot 2020 04 29 at 94228 PM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OBE
just cherrypick theory

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades, Deleted member 5583 and 7 others
Another day, another gaycel thread
What did you try to prove here?
THERE EXIST UGLY WHITES AND GL BLACK LOOK AT ME IM SO SMART GIVE ME THAT UPVOTE YA'ALL
What a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, randomguy1235, 5'8manlet and 14 others
If you're actually attractive, it doesn't really matter what race you are

The problem is though that certain races are much less attractive on average than others. Whites and blacks look much better on average than Orientals or Indians for example

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
Another day, another gaycel thread
What did you try to prove here?
THERE EXIST UGLY WHITES AND GL BLACK LOOK AT ME IM SO SMART GIVE ME THAT UPVOTE YA'ALL
What a retard
I tried to prove that it's super easy to trigger you, mission accomplished!

The problem is though that certain races are much less attractive on average than others. Whites and blacks look much better on average than Orientals or Indians for example
True, but there are always exceptions which some people don't want to accept
just cherrypick theory
What's wrong with cherrypicking? This is showing that there are exceptions which some people here don't want to accept

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
dn rd but greycel cherrypick thread

kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
first guy is subhuman curry
2nd guy has more white features than 80% of white people
nice cherrypick

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggy, SSJ Trunks and Deleted member 3702
What a fucking shit thread

Nothing new said and OP is clearly crying for whites

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
What a fucking shit thread

Nothing new said and OP is clearly crying for whites
This is one of my satirical threads if you couldn't tell, I've made serious ones in the past. Retard.

This is one of my satirical threads if you couldn't tell, I've made serious ones in the past. Retard.
Dont care, if it is banter then you should put it in off-topic section, not main one.

Whites mog all. The most attractive niggers are only slightly ahead of changs.

this guy is either retarded or a literal kid

this guy is either retarded or a literal kid
If your screen name is "Gunna" you eat crayons and lick the paint off walls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Another day the same cope.
Of course a higher PSL matters way more than your race but it's just so freaking rare for let's say a chinese to be PSL 6 compared to white people who are PSL 6.

Plus, add the fact that a lot of white girls, the ones with the higher PSL also, would be in a LTR or more serious things than ONS only with white guys and you can see why being white puts you in an advantage.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
Another day the same cope.
Of course a higher PSL matters way more than your race but it's just so freaking rare for let's say a chinese to be PSL 6 compared to white people who are PSL 6.

Plus, add the fact that a lot of white girls, the ones with the higher PSL also, would be in a LTR or more serious things than ONS only with white guys and you can see why being white puts you in an advantage.
No one's coping? And obviously being white is an advantage. But if you're everything I mentioned above it's not over.

Graycels are beyond retarded, Blacks and mulattos are not ducking Curries or chinks.

DISCLAIMER: This is targeted to those few on the forum who genuinely believe race is #1 and "tHe biGgEsT bLaCkpiLl" in dating when in fact it comes closer to last place for WAW. If you already knew this, good for you. Feel free to reply.

It's not as much your race, as it is your face and if you have an attractive phenotype. Example: If you're Indian/black in the west, colored (green, blue, or amber) hunter eyes, N/PCT, decent FWHR, full head of hair, good facial harmony, good lower third, hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, full lips, short/medium straight nose, a big dick, at least average height, in excellent shape, and above 6 PSL, and a decent personality, you WILL slay pussy left, right, and center.

You think if these guys weren't famous they would be slayers in the west? Just say you're racist already, you know who you are lmfao.View attachment 382673View attachment 382676
VS
View attachment 382678View attachment 382679
why you dumbasses always choose two opposite radicals ?

really ugly vs. really gl

No asians here? they're bluepilled af

Indeed.

AC7B7916 DF58 4AE5 B3DC CBA6A4670647

• +1
yeah just be PSL 6 bro you'll slay.
Yes bro
just for your knowledge, hritrik is not a 6 at all
Oops you’re right, being Indian makes you <1 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
can sense the cope through ur posting tbh
not gonna comemnt on the pics just wanna mention that upper left was zero value in the west especially among young girls
also down right would do good in terms of dating
race is no1 when it comes to attractivity

are u indian op

also blacks and indians dont nearly have the same smv and you secretly already know that

White people are, on average, more attractive than other races and it’s rare to find an ethnic with ethnic features who still manages to be 6PSL. Most goodlooking ethnics are exotic or have mostly white features.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Arkantos
can sense the cope through ur posting tbh
not gonna comemnt on the pics just wanna mention that upper left was zero value in the west especially among young girls
also down right would do good in terms of dating
race is no1 when it comes to attractivity

are u indian op
No, you’re the one who’s coping. You probably can’t accept the fact that your face looks like it was hit by a truck so you blame your race. If you have an attractive phenotype and you’re above 6 PSL you will do some serious damage out here in the dating market no matter what your race is. The dudes on the bottom would be spat on if they weren’t famous. They’d have to go betabuxx in Asia. After this you’re saying RACE is #1 over facial attractiveness and phenotype in the WEST? Shoot yourself.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
No, you’re the one who’s coping. You probably can’t accept the fact that your face looks like it was hit by a truck so you blame your race. If you have an attractive phenotype and you’re above 6 PSL you will do some serious damage out here in the dating market no matter what your race is. The dudes on the bottom would be spat on if they weren’t famous. They’d have to go betabuxx in Asia. After this you’re saying RACE is #1 over facial attractiveness and phenotype in the WEST? Shoot yourself.
Calm down Trunks

White people are, on average, more attractive than other races and it’s rare to find an ethnic with ethnic features who still manages to be 6PSL. Most goodlooking ethnics are exotic or have mostly white features.
ABOUT TIME YOU CAME AROUND.
This is exactly what I’m trying to get at. Read this, you cunt: ⬆️ @goodman78
Calm down Trunks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO‼️

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
ure talking about how important phenotype is and at the same time denying race
ure actually retarded

asian people are repulsive, both in looks and culture
go find some more cherrypicked pics to validate billions of subhumans whos lifes never began because deathniks

*also what am i supposed to look at in the pics you posted?
a deathnik oldcel who got zero smv outside of status? a good looking nigga?
an obese ugly white and a cuck looking white guy? yes so?

ure talking about how important phenotype is and at the same time denying race
ure actually retarded

asian people are repulsive, both in looks and culture
go find some more cherrypicked pics to validate billions of subhumans whos lifes never began because deathniks

*also what am i supposed to look at in the pics you posted?
a deathnik oldcel who got zero smv outside of status? a good looking nigga?
an obese ugly white and a cuck looking white guy? yes so?
I said phenotype > race, no one here is denying anything but you. And culture? You think femoids are looking at your culture? They don’t fucking care, they’re looking at your physical appearance. I’m aware it never began for most but a few will have massive success despite their race. Either looksmax and get some action after quarantine or take your ass to incels.is

This is exactly what I’m trying to get at. Read this, you cunt: ⬆ @goodman78
"White people are, on average, more attractive than other races"
lol
the average boring white guy mogs entire indian cities, u call that average?
asian races are repulsive to the eye and the brain what cant u get

and u know pretty well who the deathniks are so dont make it seem like its " white people vs the world"

I said phenotype > race, no one here is denying anything but you. And culture? You think femoids are looking at your culture? They don’t fucking care, they’re looking at your physical appearance. I’m aware it never began for most but a few will have massive success despite their race. Either looksmax and get some action after quarantine or take your ass to incels.is
phenotype is 90% race u dumbass

Last edited:
Curry and asian is a death sentence. All other races need to shut the fuck up, they have no disadvantage.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Curry and asian is a death sentence. All other races need to shut the fuck up, they have no disadvantage.
542 hours online and you haven’t learned a damn thing. incels.is is where you belong, I’m outta here after quarantine.

You think if these guys weren't famous they would be slayers in the west? Just say you're racist already, you know who you are lmfao.View attachment 382673View attachment 382676
VS
View attachment 382678View attachment 382679
I dont mean to be that guy, but both of the nonwhites have blue eyes. Whereas one of the whites here is brown eyed

I dont mean to be that guy, but both of the nonwhites have blue eyes. Whereas one of the whites here is brown eyed
I don’t get it, I’m a nonwhite with green/amber eyes. So what? It’s a halo.

I don’t get it, I’m a nonwhite with green/amber eyes. So what? It’s a halo.
If you have green/amber eyes and are nonwhite, you are probably middle eastern or north african descent. Who are racially europeoid, so somewhat white in itself.

• Hmm...
If you have green/amber eyes and are nonwhite, you are probably middle eastern or north african descent. Who are racially europeoid, so somewhat white in itself.
Low IQ af, I’m neither