RACIALLY AMBIGUOUS MONGREL FOIDS TRY NOT TO LARP AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST CHALLENGE: IMPOSSIBLE

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, Kanye West's Cousin, jué and 2 others
wtf is this creature?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
She’s mixed somehow, I can just tell
Well if she is, it's not surprising. Mixed race kids are usually very mentally fucked up (lack of a clear tribe does that). Xangsane, assuming he is actually a real person and not the forums biggest larp, is proof of that. The other mixed race users here are also mentally fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and cromagnon
how do u even
Apparently she’s from Uzbekistan
:lul:

why the fuck do ethnics want to be included in white nationalism so much, honestly cant blame you for seeing ethnics as subhuman atp
how is a group so fucking pathetic:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and moredatesmorerapes
Apparently she’s from Uzbekistan
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
how do u even

why the fuck do ethnics want to be included in white nationalism so much, honestly cant blame you for seeing ethnics as subhuman atp

They can’t be proud of what their own ancestors achieved. Some ethnics simply didn’t live up to White achievements and these are the descendants compensating for it. Just pitiful tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They can’t be proud of what their own ancestors achieved. Some ethnics simply didn’t live up to White achievements and these are the descendants compensating for it. Just pitiful tbh.
I think they just find whites more attractive

Like if I was from some irrelevant ahh country like Uzbekistan I’d want to be White too tbh

how do u even

Jfl I thought it was like something possibly close to White like maybe Turkey or something and I looked up Uzbekistan and that country is literally in Central Asia 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
What makes her a white supremacist tho

how do u even

If she's actually mixed race (I'm guessing Russian/Uzbek), it makes sense. Mixed race kids will often want to pick a side so they feel like they can identify with a tribe (it's human nature). When doing this they often go to the extreme, to affirm to themselves that they are actually part of the tribe they choose.

I'm mixed (European/Curry), haven't really picked a side, but yeah I suffer from a lack of identity. So I understand why she would do something like that. If a mixed kid is born in a 3rd country (say a European/Ethnic) in America or (ethnic/black) in America, they may even just go full in on American nationalism/patriotism to try and join a tribe (honestly that's probably the best path for mixed race kids).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and wishIwasSalludon
Like if I was from some irrelevant ahh country like Uzbekistan I’d want to be White too tbh
If you're right about her being mixed, it likely has nothing to do with being ashamed of Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan has a high Russian population so if she's likely half/part Russian.

Mixed kids go through identity crisis's, because they feel like they don't belong to a specific tribe (Humans need to belong to a tribe). They will then usually try to pick one of their parents tribes and try to stick to it. When doing this they often go to the extreme to try to affirm to themselves that they are actually part of the tribe they picked, sort of like how gays would go overboard with stereotypically masculine activities to affirm to themselves that they were actualaly straight.

Last edited:
@noobs thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs