Randy Orton and Henry Cavill have almost identical faces.

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
The only differences are:

-Orton’s maxilla is flat whilst Cavill’s is the opposite (neutral)

-Orton’s infras are slightly more forward (more masc)

-Orton’s canine fossae are slightly deeper (more masc)

4167828_1717120100480.jpeg

4167831_1717120134081.jpeg

4167832_1717120164614.jpeg

4167833_1717120195690.jpeg

Just thought it was interesting, and it shows the significance of these facial features even though their bone structure is so similar. Also, Cavill is considered universally appealing whilst Orton is less so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, CarrotMaxxer, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Ortom has smaller eyes and a diffenent pheno

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
I disagree but Orton is Apex Flanged TFBEM

Randys feature look way too ogreish while henry has softer features. Females will typically choose cavil since he has amazing coloring and a friendly pheno!

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
2 jfl reacts and no explanation typical.

randy orton is textbook ogre

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Randys feature look way too ogreish while henry has softer features. Females will typically choose cavil since he has amazing coloring and a friendly pheno!
“Different phenos” and “softer features” doesn’t really do it justice. I literally listed how the latter is the case.

-Orton’s maxilla is flat whilst Cavill’s is the opposite (neutral)

-Orton’s infras are slightly more forward (more masc)

-Orton’s canine fossae are slightly deeper (more masc)

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
“Different phenos” and “softer features” doesn’t really do it justice. I literally listed how the latter is the case.
Mmmm have you considered blue eyes and a positive oral comissure? Little things big differences

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
positive oral comissure?
That and the smaller eyes definitely do make a big difference. They still have slight differences in mid-facial structure.

Point is, there’s not a huge amount different between these two. I’d say after a bimax Orton wouldn’t look too different to Cavill.

• +1
Yet they look nothing alike.
What's your point?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, coisbhai and moreroidsmoredates
That and the smaller eyes definitely do make a big difference. They still have slight differences in mid-facial structure.

Point is, there’s not a huge amount different between these two. I’d say after a bimax Orton wouldn’t look too different to Cavill.
I understand where you’re getting from, both have similar structure not exact(zygo shape and hairline), but even after bimax still would look different because of the zygo arch from the side

Yet they look nothing alike.
What's your point?
Before you get all lippy just look in the mirror fuckface.

Moving forward, it was just to show that slight differences in facial structure can cause big changes in aesthetics and the way you look. It was just a little thought that came to mind.

Now be a good boy and add a jfl react like the rest.

Before you get all lippy just look in the mirror fuckface.

Moving forward, it was just to show that slight differences in facial structure can cause big changes in aesthetics and the way you look. It was just a little thought that came to mind.

Now be a good boy and add a jfl react like the rest.
Resort to insulting my looks for no reason theory

• +1
Reactions: Aero, moreroidsmoredates and coisbhai
Resort to insulting my looks for no reason theory
Sorry you were just one too many of the dopamine-addicted morons who couldn’t take anything from the thread.

but even after bimax still would look different because of the zygo arch from the side
Actually it would just be the shape of the philtrum since I don’t think surgery can change the shape of the maxilla in that way.

• +1