Ranking races based of how easy it is for curries to pull them

Accelerator

Accelerator

Bleachmaxxing
Title.

1. Curry. This should be self explanatory
2. Latina/black They are actually not that hard to pull as a decent amount of curries could pass for latin or black.
3. White. Bones+ height is all u need for them cause they could give 2 less shits abt pheno
4. MENA. They hate us idk why

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 3 others
Title.

2. Latina/black They are actually not that hard to pull as a decent amount of curries could pass for latin or black.
3. White. Bones+ height is all u need for them cause they could give 2 less shits abt pheno
accurate asf for me tho most of the girls i pulled and slayed were white and mullato iv never pulled curry foids but i think one pakistani i did but yh there r no latinas in the uk its sad and yh im not attracted to sheboons idk what mena is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Accelerator
accurate asf for me tho most of the girls i pulled and slayed were white and mullato iv never pulled curry foids but i think one pakistani i did but yh there r no latinas in the uk its sad and yh im not attracted to sheboons idk what mena is
Same experience as u. Mena is middle eastern/North African

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Sheboons are tutorial mode for curries, much easier to pull than curries themselves. But what about Asian girls?

Curry foids are disgusting bwc only

Sheboons are tutorial mode for curries, much easier to pull than curries themselves. But what about Asian girls?
Jfl I forgot abt them. Hard to pull because they are white worshiping faggots

• +1
Reactions: murdah, zub111 and SidharthTheSlayer
Same experience as u. Mena is middle eastern/North African
aha fair lmao but i think good looking curry foids fog any blue eyd blondie tbh in my experience blue eys blondes r overrated asf

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Asians are number 5 for EVERY RACE except whites they are number 1 for whites screw asian foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, S1d456 and Accelerator
lmao i did hookup with a black foid once tho her body was unsane but its sverely hard to give them an orgasm jfl

• JFL
Asians are number 5 for EVERY RACE except whites they are number 1 for whites screw asian foids
I rly dislike them for that

lmao i did hookup with a black foid once tho her body was unsane but its sverely hard to give them an orgasm jfl
Ngl I would never be able to even hookup would a sheboon they just look too unevolved

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and S1d456
Title.

Suifuel for @SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and SecularIslamist
Title.

I would actually SWAP curry with white. Especially western curries. Unless you mean FOB curries. Crucial difference.
100% ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

Height is a gigafailo. Pheno isn't too bad as long as you're not Dravidian. Need to be NT and act/look white.

Nafris an exception. Allah bless them. Ignore the other jahilis no wonder they're cucked and worship whites

• +1
where do ssians rank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back