Rate Akash Kumar - The Yamnaya Warrior Chad

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist

This is pretty much the only curry Chad I've seen where a large part of his appeal (in modelling) comes from the fact that he looks Indian. Like a unique fusion of Indian and Yamnaya warrior features and coloring.

What do you think his SMV will be in the west? Does curry tax still affect this guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LampPostPrime
Built for BBC

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
literally just Dellisola with the faceapp Indian filter added

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SidharthTheSlayer
Looks like shit

saved by his eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Jasonfedele.is_god, Acne Victim and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Heinrich Schmidt, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, SidharthTheSlayer and Sprinkles
dont be a retard, he's a mtn at best, he's just haloed because of his a10 eyes.
What is this cope. He is literally curry Delisola

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, Deleted member 32410, zura and 1 other person
if his eyes werent blue you would not even know he existed
Faggot that goes for a staggering amount of MMs tiktokers and actors :forcedsmile: blue eyes make him look exotic and make his shitskin complexion part of his brand. Just look at his jaw and eye area. You're telling me a MTN has high PFL, very downswung medial canthus, and a literally top 1% angular square jaw?

Faggot that goes for a staggering amount of MMs tiktokers and actors :forcedsmile:
I go off what females like otherwise its useless
blue eyes make him look exotic and make his shitskin complexion part of his brand. Just look at his jaw and eye area. You're telling me a MTN has high PFL, very downswung medial canthus, and a literally top 1% angular square jaw?
Im saying that if his eyes were brown he would just be a basic low tier model. He is not 6+ PSL your coping to feel less shit about your own shitskin

Im saying that if his eyes were brown he would just be a basic low tier model. He is not 6+ PSL your coping to feel less shit about your own shitskin
Coloring is everything for appeal + he has good bones and eye shape + I'm lighter than him

@badg96 is the only true yamnaya descendant

I think his smv in the west would be rather high, the colored eyes on darker indians is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and SidharthTheSlayer
No would slay unless he has Indian accent or something

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Coloring is everything for appeal + he has good bones and eye shape + I'm lighter than him
Im sorry but this guy isnt 6+ PSL, his bone structure doesnt mog the only reason you think he is is because of his colouring. Put this nigga next to what you would consider a htn nordic man, he will get mogged to shit. Just look at his scleral show and narrow lips, my own eye area mogs his and mines terrible, he mogs colourwise tho

• Hmm...
Low Tier Normie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Orc, sportsmogger, Ascendinglad087 and 3 others
Just look at his scleral show and narrow lips
I would say scleral show isn't necessarily bad in his face because it's not indicative of deformity, it blends well with the rest of his features similarly to this guy

Lips are indeed narrow though, overall he is PSL 6 if we are going by objective measures of attractiveness like his ratios + bone structure and prominence. PSL hasn't been synonymous with SMV though hence the purpose of this thread

@SidharthTheSlayer you fucking hypocrite if I call this nigga mtn you start shitting one me but when @Blackgymmax calls him an even lower rating of ltn you dont care. FUCK YOU

• JFL
@SidharthTheSlayer you fucking hypocrite if I call this nigga mtn you start shitting one me but when @Blackgymmax calls him an even lower rating of ltn you dont care. FUCK YOU
I repped him cuz I think BGM is rating his SMV and not his PSL, he's a Chad PSLwise but SMV could differ

I repped him cuz I think BGM is rating his SMV and not his PSL, he's a Chad PSLwise but SMV could differ
cope you just dick suck users you like a nigga at that

cope you just dick suck users you like a nigga at that
I've never even interacted with him before this thread
BBC halo too strong 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
He mogs and has god appeal but are his eyes even natural?

LTN, fillers + iris implant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back