Rate Alex the GrannyFucker (average face of a guy that matched and messaged Joyce/Tinder GrannyFish)

Rate him

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Average face of a man that has sex with older women in 2022:
AirBrush 20220126034436
Remini20220126034616346
Remini20220126035002435

This face + tall height + lean, muscular body

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, BigBiceps, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Fucked-up PSL scale again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
What should it be like? My bad!

JFL at 6.5 Gigachad and 7.0 Terachad. Gigachad is 10/10 in the /10 scale, so Gigachad should be 8/8 in the PSL scale.

• +1
Chads take all the prime women, in their good years. Chadlites take the landwhales and sub average women. And High Tier normie clean up with the Grandmas.

When men talk about women hitting "The wall", they're talking about 80 year old grandma's that have to settle for hundreds of young High Tier Normies to choose from. Oh the "Horror", I can't imagine what that must be like for them.

• So Sad
@Ritalincel @Walter @Main @mortis
@germanlooks @Preston @n0rthface @Prettyboy @Moggedbyevery1 @DoctorLooksmax
@fogdart @Freshkebab @TsarTsar444 @EverythingMattersCel @one job away @House Lannister @
CtrlAltDelete
@CtrlAltDelete @W@wallace @
khvirgin
@khvirgin @
cloUder
@cloUder @
Nobagger
@Nobagger @
Yolosweg
@Yolosweg @
gamma
@gamma @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL @
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @
stevielake
@stevielake @
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @P@Pakicel @
runescapeaddict1996
@runescapeaddict1996 @
N3XT
@N3XT @
BigBiceps
@BigBiceps @
LooksDeficiency
@LooksDeficiency @
the BULL
@the BULL @
noodlelover
@noodlelover @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
datboijj
@datboijj @
mortis
@mortis @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
HasStoppedNoodling
@HasStoppedNoodling @
Part-Time Chad
@Part-Time Chad @LooksmaxxHopeful @Blackgymmax @Hades @FastBananaCEO @Stopping@Nothing19

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Stopping@Nothing19, n0rthface and 4 others
Voted :feelsgood:

• +1
Chads take all the prime women, in their good years. Chadlites take the landwhales and sub average women. And High Tier normie clean up with the Grandmas.

When men talk about women hitting "The wall", they're talking about 80 year old grandma's that have to settle for hundreds of young High Tier Normies to choose from. Oh the "Horror", I can't imagine what that must be like for them.
Young high tier normies with tight abs, solid pecs, round glutes, wide bidelts and toned biceps, many of them.

Why htn for him?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@StrangerDanger so even gandy and opry are subhumans to you

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Same autism again and again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Moggedbyevery1
He is extremely above average jfl :ROFLMAO:
Idk why ppl are voting him htn or chadlite @thecel @HasStoppedNoodling @noodlelover @Hades

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Xangsane
Why chadlite @the BULL

Young high tier normies with tight abs, solid pecs, round glutes, wide bidelts and toned biceps, many of them.

Why htn for him?
Face Looks Boyish.

But Yah, either way the dating system is over for 90% of guys. Even if he's a Chad, he's still not getting this Granny. She's only choosing the hottest Chads out of all of them.

The internet has destroyed dating, and male/female pair bonding. Chad falls in love with a girl and hangs out with her for two months, his gym routine get's a little off, his sleep get's a little off, maybe he goes out to eat on the weekends with her, and all of the sudden he's Chadlite so she dumps him and finds a hotter guy, Now's he's struggling to compete for this grandma and by the time he's retrained to his peak, he's aged a little bit and it's over for him.

I know the incels talk about this a lot but we need to fix society. Like a secret society or something. We need to find a way to redirect the General Ai's that are being built to rule the web, to some how fix hypergamy and get couples to be matched up with their looks and personality matches.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Xangsane
6 PSL, 8 SMV.

Did he actually agree to fuck her and meet her, or just match with her??

• +1
6 PSL, 8 SMV.

The majority of them, even the chads and chadlites, messaged back asking to be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Face Looks Boyish.

But Yah, either way the dating system is over for 90% of guys. Even if he's a Chad, he's still not getting this Granny. She's only choosing the hottest Chads out of all of them.

The internet has destroyed dating, and male/female pair bonding. Chad falls in love with a girl and hangs out with her for two months, his gym routine get's a little off, his sleep get's a little off, maybe he goes out to eat on the weekends with her, and all of the sudden he's Chadlite so she dumps him and finds a hotter guy, Now's he's struggling to compete for this grandma and by the time he's retrained to his peak, he's aged a little bit and it's over for him.

I know the incels talk about this a lot but we need to fix society. Like a secret society or something. We need to find a way to redirect the General Ai's that are being built to rule the web, to some how fix hypergamy and get couples to be matched up with their looks and personality matches.
Isn't a prettyboy look ideal these days?
It's a shame a woman would dump a beautiful man because he happened to get a little fatter and his skin quality worsened. Meanwhile she cakes her face full of makeup and sits on her ass doing nothing.

Hinge tries to pair you up with your looksmatches

Would there be an easy way to morph my 1 750 matches faces into one?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
Would you honestly imagine this to be the face of a typical guy that has sex with older women?
View attachment 1508090
Nobody looks like that in any of the matches. :Comfy:
I have only seen one guy with a face like that irl and he had a wide jaw rather than an angular one. He was such a mogger.

• JFL
6 PSL, 8 SMV.

This is the average man of the hundreds of men wanted to date her.

• +1
Nobody looks like that in any of the matches. :Comfy:
I have only seen one guy with a face like that irl and he had a wide jaw rather than an angular one. He was such a mogger.
Tbh some of them did
Oh really? Tell me more about him?

Tbh some of them did
Oh really? Tell me more about him?
No man they really don't look like him. So idk how you even got that as the average face :lul::lul:
And it was late at night and in a tram. He made eye contact with me and I felt brutally mogged. I've always gotten mogged so I don't normally care but this one was brutal.

• +1
No man they really don't look like him. So idk how you even got that as the average face :lul::lul:
And it was late at night and in a tram. He made eye contact with me and I felt brutally mogged. I've always gotten mogged so I don't normally care but this one was brutal.
Some of them who I didn't post had very robust faces so I guess the features ironed out

Did he smile at you?

• +1
Some of them who I didn't post had very robust faces so I guess the features ironed out

Did he smile at you?
No he didn't. Plus I looked away immediately. The mog was too brutal.
And seriously I saw all the matches, none of them looked remotely close to that "average face."

• +1
No he didn't. Plus I looked away immediately. The mog was too brutal.
And seriously I saw all the matches, none of them looked remotely close to that "average face."
Rip. I bet he was a male model

No, those were the early matches, not all of them. She had well over 200 matches within a couple of days

• +1
Rip. I bet he was a male model

No, those were the early matches, not all of them. She had well over 200 matches within a couple of days
It was like 10pm, I don't know where he came from. He was by himself. Probably tired of slaying so many bitches he just takes tram rides late at night just to be by himself.

Still I can assure you that none of those other matches will resemble anything close like that face.

JFL at 6.5 Gigachad and 7.0 Terachad. Gigachad is 10/10 in the /10 scale, so Gigachad should be 8/8 in the PSL scale.
You coin 5 times a day?

What makes him 7 PSL?
You do a lot of really good experiments. Do you get girls in real life?

I am sub average and don't do great myself. Haven't been able to get a girlfriend in years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
I’d pick any one tbh. All could work for the girls I’m after

• Hmm...
@EverythingMattersCel
The fate of UK Chadlites in 2022:

Dumpster dives for Grannies on Tinder
Remini20220126035002435

Whale and LTB orbiters on Tinder, invisible to HTB+

• +1