Rate Bimax result 2 (high lefort 1)

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox

rate/10

could the surgeon have gotten a better result? imo chin should be advanced more and needs more curvature, maybe a 7/10 result

movements:
4mm high lefort 1, 10mm BSSO, no rotation, 7mm genio down and 4mm back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, subhuman incel and ChristianChad

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I think it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Broski
View attachment 1324420

rate/10

could the surgeon have gotten a better result? imo chin should be advanced more and needs more curvature, maybe a 7/10 result

movements:
4mm high lefort 1, 10mm BSSO, no rotation, 7mm genio down and 4mm back
Would not like the result.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Looks good. A surgeon can not do magic and turn a guy into a supermodel.
He can now cope with fillers or a jaw implant to get more angularity and sharpness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, WagedandReady, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
It looks good but the problem was the eye area imo
Orbital decompression would do more than that bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13137, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Good result, not the best I have seen but its a noticable improvement.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
GSq7NTA.jpeg

With additional eye support:
eTTq7gm.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, HighClassMaxing, subhuman incel and 2 others
that's underwhelming omg
imagine going through all the process to get this, that's why you need to go to a blackpilled surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
He looks like he did improve for sure but still looks bug eyed and lacks overall bone mass. Bimax can only ascend a person so much most will need other procedures to benefit. I still think it was a good result, most people won't be PSL 6 after it though.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32

netflix antonio GIF

lol at this jew surgeon recessing this guys chin.

JFL at not getting rotation too, although I don't have a CT so its possible he didn't need it

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 66
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nose changes were an improvement. Did he get rhinoplasty as well?

• +1
He looks like he did improve for sure but still looks bug eyed and lacks overall bone mass. Bimax can only ascend a person so much most will need other procedures to benefit. I still think it was a good result, most people won't be PSL 6 after it though.
he still needs midface implants

• +1
Nose changes were an improvement. Did he get rhinoplasty as well?
no the upper jaw getting moved forward makes the nose look smaller on the face

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and Deleted member 7725
n
Honestly. I think before looks actually better.
no. he looks like he clearly has a overbite in the before because his lower lip is behind his upper. looks better in the after

n

no. he looks like he clearly has a overbite in the before because his lower lip is behind his upper. looks better in the after
Yes but he lost a lot of definition in his face.
His chin got round and too massive. Lost a lot of angularity.

I say if we asked normies who looks better the before pic would win.

In the before he has a very clear face structure and the overbite isn’t that insane. It looks like a very prominent philtrum.

The after looks so bulky and not aesthetic. Might be die to swelling idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
If we asked 50 normies*
best way to rate I agree

however in the before he has a short face (look how short his chin is), and disproportional lower/upper lip relationship and nose.
after definitely mogs

• +1
Reactions: one job away
best way to rate I agree

however in the before he has a short face (look how short his chin is), and disproportional lower/upper lip relationship and nose.
after definitely mogs
I would even put money on the line that first would win. But I dont know where to ask 50 ppl that aren’t bdd. I defenitly won’t ask on my social circle

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I would even put money on the line that first would win. But I dont know where to ask 50 ppl that aren’t bdd. I defenitly won’t ask on my social circle
I'm quite confident that they would say after is better

and yes same problem for me. everyone here has PSL syndrome where bigger jaw = automatically better. only normies can judge aesthetics like a normal person

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Honestly. I think before looks actually better.
Same tbh. The only improvement I'm seeing is the lower jaw came forward which is not because of the Lf1.

I'm quite confident that they would say after is better

and yes same problem for me. everyone here has PSL syndrome where bigger jaw = automatically better. only normies can judge aesthetics like a normal person
I think his after looks better because his profile is less convex/straighter than before. All he needs now is a sliding genio or even a chin implant, and he can make that chad edit someone else posted his reality.

You should post front pic as well...he just got longer face,just horrible...went from MTN to LTN,also wtf is with eye..looks like its made from glass..
View attachment 2153058
He looked better before, he should have done jaw angle implants, genio and orbital decompression and his ascension was garanteed, bimax is cope theory strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat