Rate Fawad Khan

his facial structure looks white though not yours
neither does being albino make you white
Ask anyone who knows something about phenotypes, you'll get your answer.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
You so have any idea about phenotypes. Literally most people I meet in real life guess that I might be from Europe. @RODEBLUR is Dutch and yet he told that I look very Spanish, this is a full Spanish guy -
View attachment 1484314
Compare him to me -
View attachment 1484312
This does not make sense at all. You know that people troll about these things, right? I have had friends and relative joke about me being a white person. But it's in jest. I look 100% ethnic. Take this dude for example:

Even with a beard, I'd argue he looks less ethnic than you. No one thinks he is a white person. Or this dude:

No one thinks he is white either where I live either. I just don't understand you can escape being taxed due to ethnicity in spite of looking more ethnic than these dudes . Personally, I believe you are just too insecure about your heritage and think that being white-passing as possible would fix all your problems. By LARPing about your life experiences and being dishonest to us about racepill etc, it makes it harder for me to understand what steps I need to take to fix my problems.

• +1
@Preston what are your thoughts on @USER0213's phenotype? Would he pass for french? or any kind of european? Maybe, I am not that knowledgeable about these things so your expertise is needed.
Ask @RODEBLUR , he has actually lived and seen Europeans in real life, I don't say I look Nordic blonde, but a brunette South Western European, for sure. People here literally think I look like the Portuguese guy @gigi

Ask @RODEBLUR , he has actually lived and seen Europeans in real life, I don't say I look Nordic blonde, but a brunette South Western European, for sure. People here literally think I look like the Portuguese guy @gigi
In that case, I don't understand why you don't just morph yourself into a nordic chad and convince yourself you look like that. Obviously, race is ambiguous and people fess up when identifying people but if someone were to analyze your facial features in depth, you are definitely ethnic. Your face is not the image that pops up when I imagine a white person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 15338
@Haven @Preston classify devansh
Not @Haven though. @Preston is probably the most level headed and knowledgeable about these things. I really don't care if @USER0213 claims he is Norwegian or whatever. If people indeed think he is a white person, it means racepill is not as bad as I thought. I want it to be true. But I am skeptical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
In that case, I don't understand why you don't just morph yourself into a nordic chad and convince yourself you look like that. Obviously, race is ambiguous and people fess up when identifying people but if someone were to analyze your facial features in depth, you are definitely ethnic. Your face is not the image that pops up when I imagine a white person.
Bruh, stop the cope. If you have seen Gigi you'll know, that guy literally tells he and I look the same, and Portugal is South-western Europe -
Screenshot 20220108 234534

post the normie white guy with indian hottie ltr pic

Curry so 0 SMV.

This does not make sense at all. You know that people troll about these things, right? I have had friends and relative joke about me being a white person. But it's in jest. I look 100% ethnic. Take this dude for example:

View attachment 1484317

Even with a beard, I'd argue he looks less ethnic than you. No one thinks he is a white person. Or this dude:

View attachment 1484319

No one thinks he is white either where I live either. I just don't understand you can escape being taxed due to ethnicity in spite of looking more ethnic than these dudes . Personally, I believe you are just too insecure about your heritage and think that being white-passing as possible would fix all your problems. By LARPing about your life experiences and being dishonest to us about racepill etc, it makes it harder for me to understand what steps I need to take to fix my problems.
2685219 1641665108505

This guy clearly even after being Pashtun (they have majority West Eurasian DNA), looms more like a lighter middle-eastern. You are just coping too hard at this point. Wherever I go, I have been mistaken for a European. Gigi even went ahead and said it, stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I am not coping. I am trying to help you.
In what way??, By pulling me down and making me think that I look Indian and being Indian is a failo?
Just don't cover up bro.

No he can’t jfl

it’s only western self hating curry girls that like rly light features, @USER0213 is right on the other stuff
Most ethnic girls like chaddams or light chadpreets, morrone just gets thirsted by Arab, Indian and Turkish girls lmao

• +1
Most ethnic girls like chaddams or light chadpreets, morrone just gets thirsted by Arab, Indian and Turkish girls lmao
Cause he is the closest one can get as a European to looking North Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1484326
This guy clearly even after being Pashtun (they have majority West Eurasian DNA), looms more like a lighter middle-eastern. You are just coping too hard at this point. Wherever I go, I have been mistaken for a European. Gigi even went ahead and said it, stop the cope.
I've seen you both and I can conclusively say that you merely look like a boneless, more ethnic version of him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Biiyo03
View attachment 1484326
He isn't pashtun. But if we compare him to you:

You look more ethnic due to colouring and soft tissues. In your defence, you have a tall chin and thin lips as well as sparse eyebrows and these features are more common in white people but you are more ethnic looking overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Still Morrone looks distinctly South European, it's just that at that point, it is difficult to for everyday people to notice the difference.

• +1
Cause he is the closest one can get as a European to looking North Indian.
Nah just that ethnic girls like light ethnic men a lot, fawad khan is just another ethnic with the same stubble copy and pasted. Most ethnic women just like non midget light guys with beard and good hair

it’s just an example to use morrone because he looks kinda ethnic, fawad khan does well with ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Still Morrone looks distinctly South European, it's just that at that point, it is difficult to for everyday people to notice the difference.
Morrone could be confused as nafri lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15081
He isn't pashtun. But if we compare him to you:

View attachment 1484334

You look more ethnic due to colouring and soft tissues. In your defence, you have a tall chin and thin lips as well as sparse eyebrows and these features are more common in white people but you are more ethnic looking overall.
My colouring is like this Spanish guy in similar lighting -
Screenshot 20211227 170129  01
Screenshot 20211227 170508  01

I don't have flat pale skin which is atypical to light South Asians and middle-easterners. Literally picked a colour from the same cheek area to even avoid being called a fraud.

South Western European, Spain, Portugal and Italy are the places mostly I'd pass in. My previous claim confirmed by rodeblur -
View attachment 1484267
My man once again single handedly exposing all the shit raters

@gamma @VicMackey @cloUder @StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @AcneScars

Thank you for your service @USER0213

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Mewton, Moggedbyevery1 and 10 others
My man once again single handedly exposing all the shit raters

@gamma @VicMackey @cloUder @StrangerDanger @Preston @ForeverRecession @AcneScars

Thank you for your service @USER0213
Just cause they rate me good, they become bad raters?
Seriously why are you such a nutcase?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
In what way??, By pulling me down and making me think that I look Indian and being Indian is a failo?
Just don't cover up bro.
I am not pulling you down. Ok. Sure. I may have joked a bit by making morphs but that's because I love making morphs. But if you get your phenotype wrong, you can fuck up big time. Let's say you need to get a rhino or some other surgery and you look at a white person and try to plaster his features on your face. You could fuck up bad. In fact, you will see cases of ethnics getting surgeries where it doesn't turn out harmonious because they chose the wrong approach for their phenotype. You don't look like a dravidian of course and maybe yeah I do agree that some women especially if they are drunk or whatever, will think you are something other than indian. But on a purely technical and scientific level, I can't see you being classified as a white person. Looking Indian btw, isn't inherently bad. It's okay to lie about your heritage on dating apps because it handicaps but you don't need to do that here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Mewton and Jason Voorhees

What does this mean:

"My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba"

I'm not going to have the memory of my favourite childhood anime tainted by discussing it with an ugly autistic paki on an incel forum. Fuck outta here.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
4.5 normie beard frauding

JFL try claiming white in europe

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
Just cause they rate me good, they become bad raters?
Seriously why are you such a nutcase?
No no, I don't mind if they rate you good. I don't care about that, it's just that they rated you looking white.

Which you don't look.

imo I look more white than you and I think i'm still ethnic.

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @gamma @Preston @Blue all saw me and can vouch.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1484326
I agree, this guy looks middle eastern

And even you, can maybe pass in some arab coutry. You're somehow lighter than average indian.
But don't look southern euro imo, that's it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

And even you, can maybe pass in some arab coutry. You're somehow lighter than average indian.
Do I look southern euro to you ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
I think around 5.25 psl in these pics but I've seen him in others that look way worse

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
5-5.25psl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Do I look southern euro to you ???

Bruh gigi and I have a similar appearance. And I clearly don't look middle-eastern, I don't have that rounded face, that nose, that atypical flat pale skin.

No no, I don't mind if they rate you good. I don't care about that, it's just that they rated you looking white.

Which you don't look.

imo I look more white than you and I think i'm still ethnic.

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @gamma @Preston @Blue all saw me and can vouch.
I look European, and I have seen your photos, you look like an atypical middle-eastern apart from your coloring, I don't have any ethnic features. Even that coping @Pakicel couldn't help but notice that I have European features.

I am not pulling you down. Ok. Sure. I may have joked a bit by making morphs but that's because I love making morphs. But if you get your phenotype wrong, you can fuck up big time. Let's say you need to get a rhino or some other surgery and you look at a white person and try to plaster his features on your face. You could fuck up bad. In fact, you will see cases of ethnics getting surgeries where it doesn't turn out harmonious because they chose the wrong approach for their phenotype. You don't look like a dravidian of course and maybe yeah I do agree that some women especially if they are drunk or whatever, will think you are something other than indian. But on a purely technical and scientific level, I can't see you being classified as a white person. Looking Indian btw, isn't inherently bad. It's okay to lie about your heritage on dating apps because it handicaps but you don't need to do that here.
Bruh at this point you are more obsessed to call me Indian looking. Chinacurry has been all through half of Europe and actually seen people who resemble me, while you sit in your 2x2 basement in Pakistan and try to analyse phenotypes without actual knowledge.

This guy is Spanish and we both have similar colouring and there is similarity in features too -
Screenshot 20211227 170129  01
Screenshot 20211227 170508  01

I literally have a lighter pink shade and the colour picker is at the same spot as his, same amount of lighting too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15081 and gamma
anyone who says fawad khan looks white is gigaretarded he looks cury af
ngl he's like 5 psl gigalooksmaxxed though

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, justadude and 1 other person
anyone who says fawad khan looks white is gigaretarded he looks cury af
ngl he's like 5 psl gigalooksmaxxed though
He has good appeal tbh. Right is a Norwegian model and he psl wise mogs Fawad.

2438708 1624819105399

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Mewton, justinzayn and 3 others