Screenshot 20211210 150717
Screenshot 20220109 113435
Screenshot 20220109 1133532
IMG 0341
2632451 1638950915795

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Introvertednarc and Jason Voorhees
He has good appeal tbh. Right is a Norwegian model and he psl wise mogs Fawad.

View attachment 1485163
'Colouring', I don't say that Fawad has pan-appeal colouring, but that Norwegian model is too pale and blonde, immediately the slightly darker colouring guy would be picked, by the way that photo of Fawad looks slightly touched up. Fawad will have a lot of appeal all through Middle-East, South-Asia, some Central Asian countries etc. He might have niche appeal in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
I have a naturally oily skin, got it from my father. I'm on it, the marks and acne will get cleared
It was a looksmax troll. He deleted his comment.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15081
  • +1
I have a naturally oily skin, got it from my father. I'm on it, the marks and acne will get cleared
use retina you live in india, that shit is sold without prescription

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15081 and Jason Voorhees
use retina you live in india, that shit is sold without prescription
Would this work? -

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Would this work? -

• +1
There u go @USER0213

He's a real user btw. Look at his post history

@volcelfatcel @Introvertednarc @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @gamma @VicMackey @Pakicel @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Toth's thot, AcneScars and 10 others
There u go @USER0213

@volcelfatcel @Introvertednarc @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @gamma @VicMackey @Pakicel @chaddyboi66 @AcneScars

Accurate assessment

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
There u go @USER0213

At this point, I am not really listening to what Indians/Pakistanis/middle-easterners feel, because literally even Pakicel mentioned a bunch of European features yet wants to cope by concluding that I look ethnic. The guy who gave a comment sure would be some Indian/Pakistani.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 6 others
At this point, I am not really listening to what Indians/Pakistanis/middle-easterners feel, because literally even Pakicel mentioned a bunch of European features yet wants to cope by concluding that I look ethnic. The guy who gave a comment sure would be some Indian/Pakistani.
bro
he is unbiased
a literal rando from reddit
i dont understand why you are denying his opinion

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 4 others
Accurate assessment
Even calling you backwards evolved chimp would be an accurate assessment. No Pakistanis look like like that average Pakistani looks like this -
Dc Cover 0t0mtn60aqksbnscl0oqeuvsl5 20190617163326Medi

• +1
My god the copes keep coming. How tf do u know he's a Paki/Indian now? And even if he is why does it matter?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Toth's thot, Mewton and 5 others
bro
he is unbiased
a literal rando from reddit
i dont understand why you are denying his opinion
Okay, you believe Hrithik is 'Indo Nordic' right? He should definitely pass as Mediterranean then.
I have literally random people on YouTube coping but commenting that he looks like an average Pakistani -
Screenshot 20220109 125810

It is possible that a lot of the times people don't realise what European guys look like like. For me Hrithik is far from Pakistani or Indian looking, haven't seen an actual full Indian guy who looks as Euro as him

• +1
My god the copes keep coming. How tf do u know he's a Paki/Indian now? And even if he is why does it matter?
Ask him if @USER0213 could pass as A European

• +1
Even calling you backwards evolved chimp would be an accurate assessment. No Pakistanis look like like that average Pakistani looks like this -
View attachment 1485234
Nah you're not that dark, your colouring is more like this guys. Typical Punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
It does matter, whole of this forum's Indians cope a lot by negating my claim, and rarely ever have I seen a European guy on this forum telling me I look Indian/Pakistani

• +1
It does matter, whole of this forum's Indians cope a lot by negating my claim, and rarely ever have I seen a European guy on this forum telling me I look Indian/Pakistani
Why do you care so much about it?

Bones matter more than race and you still have pretty bad bones

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
His jaw looks bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
You look Jewish. Probably have some DNA from Jerusalem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Salludon is from Pakistan and looks more "euro" than you
Even salludon doesn't pass as Euro imo. Only in a few pics he passes as a med. He looks South Asian here barely passes as a Arab

2540607 20210825 211225 2

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Even salludon doesn't pass as Euro imo. Only in a few pics he passes as a med. He looks South Asian here barely passes as a Arab

View attachment 1485246
I agree, he doesn't pass as euro but he's less indian looking than dev
Salludon looks from Iran or Iraq imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Ryan and 2 others
IMG 20220109 132001

This is @USER0213 pheno imo. Derivative of Med pheno above Indid.

@volcelfatcel @VicMackey @Preston

• +1
@Blue who is also completely unbiased and has more knowledge than most people here claimed you’re gracile indid with.

but to be honest doesn’t matter what your phenotype is you are an ethnic and that experiment @Preston did concludes that you are a coping currycel who doesn’t want to accept the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees and justadude
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Salludon is from Pakistan and looks more "euro" than you
He surgerymaxxed to have a European face, so stop with the cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
View attachment 1485247
This is @USER0213 pheno imo. Derivative of Med pheno above Indid.

@volcelfatcel @VicMackey @Preston
Not fully, cause my area isn't like that, the phenotype you posted have slightly popping out eyes which are shallow set, my facial width to height ratio is also higher and my colouring ain't that.

• +1

View attachment 1485246
He comfortably passes in Middle-East, but could pass in more Arab mixed South Italy, so the users aren't wrong technically here. But this came after he surgerymaxxed.

• +1
@Blue who is also completely unbiased and has more knowledge than most people here claimed you’re gracile indid with.

but to be honest doesn’t matter what your phenotype is you are an ethnic and that experiment @Preston did concludes that you are a coping currycel who doesn’t want to accept the truth.
Shall I remind how you were sying to be called Mediterranean??!!. @Blue , whoever that user is, is an impolitic imbecile with little knowledge of phenotypes. I have features similar to Orlando Bloom -
Screenshot 20220104 235322

And he is European. Your low IQ cope doesn't hold any credibility.

• +1
Shall I remind how you were sying to be called Mediterranean??!!. @Blue , whoever that user is, is an impolitic imbecile with little knowledge of phenotypes. I have features similar to Orlando Bloom -
View attachment 1485287
Dying*

• +1
View attachment 1485287
I never claimed med ever, maybe at first i thought kinda similar to them but a couple of good raters explained why not.

but tbh i cba arguing with u, just keep coping u subhuman dog and keep thinking ur white when u cant even pass as a fuckin south euro.

• +1
I never claimed med ever, maybe at first i thought kinda similar to them but a couple of good raters explained why not.

but tbh i cba arguing with u, just keep coping u subhuman dog and keep thinking ur white when u cant even pass as a fuckin south euro.
You are an unscrupulous imbecile, I literally have similarity with this guy -
Screenshot 20220104 235322

• +1

Literally a blonde Russian straight up told I look Spanish, I don't know how many have said that for you, I don't need to prove you imbecile anything.

• +1