Rate GIGASTACY from reddit

Only few few feew feeew fucking male exceptions look better with brown eyes (chico, ramirez, ballou) are the only to pop in my mind. Colored eyes are literally always a halo.

shes fucking gorgeous and if she struck a convo with hazel or brown eyes they’ll prolly always tell her how good looking she is or tell her she looks like a model

her entire face and harmony is top tier
Bro you have good taste post hottest girls you know

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
A very solid Stacy for sure.

Mirin her jawline

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, metagross and mulattomaxxer
I swear this forum is mentally ill.
@Amnesia calling her ugly and tranny.
@Haven and @volcelfatcel calling her just HTB with brown eyes.
You act like this girl who rated Chico 2/10 on Yubo.
Jfl at your Taste in women if you don’t even can objectively say that she is good looking. Just blow your brains out already ngl
Bro this is most legit thing ever.

I can't believe these guys. Are they gay? What hot to them and Stacy anyways? It doesn't exist it seems. You literally post god tier women like one from tinder for example and they say Becky. I can't comprehend it. I still think they are troilling. Do they even go outside? And then they have audacity to say something to retarder standardcel or rather copecel girls about their rating of chico ect.

Humans are weird now I know why even giga Chads get ton of flakes and rejects. It's over

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1627, Leonardo Roque and 7 others
Obviously need an astronomical SMV to settle down with chick of that level
After she's hopped on at least 50 chad dicks and turns 35, anyone can fuck her for 20 bucks.

• +1
him, ballou and ramirez are like the 3 exceptions to the eye color pill
chico and Ramirez would look better with lighter eyes
20210919 001457
20210919 001512

FaceApp 1631807977416

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees and 7 others
I swear this forum is mentally ill.
@Amnesia calling her ugly and tranny.
@Haven and @volcelfatcel calling her just HTB with brown eyes.
You act like this girl who rated Chico 2/10 on Yubo.
Jfl at your Taste in women if you don’t even can objectively say that she is good looking. Just blow your brains out already ngl
PSL autism 101: Assume any girl with a robust face is a tranny. Better K-popmaxx so you can look like a recessed anime girl :owo::owo:

• +1
Reactions: Leonardo Roque, Jason Voorhees, MikeMew'sBitch and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
theres like 5000 stacies for 1 chad
and thats becasue women have it far easier than men to be good looking nigga jfl.
True tbh, lower looks requirements for stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, metagross and volcelfatcel
She is good looking, but I wouldn't date her tbh.
For one, I think I would be pretty insecure, and two I think she probably has a very bad personality which would cause me a lot of headache.

Definitely a Stacy though, no doubt about this. I would not call her a Gigastacy though, because to qualify for a Gigastacy, you have to be extremely beautiful, something very very rare. Like 0.000001% of the population.
But this is just my personal rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
How the fuck do people this good looking end up on r/trm? I would be in shock if her whole life hasn't been laid out for her.
I looked through her account and it's pretty obvious that's she's crazy. Don't doubt for a second that she isn't financially-supported though. If her parents aren't rich, she's being supported by a sugar daddy. Women at this looks level live comfortably no matter how insane they are.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
She looks her age here. Need to see her face in motion to make any conclusions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TITUS and Deleted member 14848
She is good looking, but I wouldn't date her tbh.
For one, I think I would be pretty insecure, and two I think she probably has a very bad personality which would cause me a lot of headache.
8986E5C1 A3A0 4615 8CA4 0523ADB7015D

you would like her ass on command of she asks for it. Jfl at that utter cope

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
She looks her age here. Need to see her face in motion to make any conclusions.

You can’t even see her face clearly. How can you say than that she looks her age? She obv doesn’t. This pic is prove because she doesn’t even wear make up
6C3D0A84 B61A 4AA4 B813 B31A59674190

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
So nobody noticed that she wrote she has OCD and ADHD. She’s a rollercoaster. Could you handle it? Is the gigastacy face with 0 wrinkles and fit body worth the other mess?

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Jason Voorhees, germanlooks and 1 other person
So nobody noticed that she wrote she has OCD and ADHD. She’s a rollercoaster. Could you handle it? Is the gigastacy face with 0 wrinkles and fit body worth the other mess?
PeRsOnAliTy is cope bro😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, germanlooks and Notorious
breeding material

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, zeke714 and germanlooks
Chad factory

• +1
Literally nothing in her face is wrong, only flaw could be higher set cheekbones but thats about it

but then again low set cheekbones is feminine trait so bada beem bada boom shes still stacy keep coping
She’s low tier becky. Take it or leave it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and zeke714
She is 28y but still looks hot and young af. Would rather fuck her than a 18y becky tbh.

View attachment 1322754View attachment 1322756
View attachment 1322758
And before some retard writes that she is no Gigastacy keep in mind that she is already 28 and didn’t use make up or just really slight make up on all these pictures.

@SteelTitan @Biiyo03 @Preston @Haven @WontStopNorwooding @BearBoy @Z3n @Bitch @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Amnesia @looksmaxxer234 @PingPong @lutte @N1666 @CtrlAltDelete @StrangerDanger @astatine @Baldingman1998 @gamma @Tyronecell @mulattomaxxer @Lolcel @🌈👽 @Syobevoli

And the 21 year olds today age harder and already looks older than her. Probably more used up than her too given the trendy alphabet fucking games

• +1
I said in PSL lima fogs but for me personally the reddit girl looks more appealing
Adriana lima insane simply is tbh
Lima just wow end me already giga hot
Holy shit adriana lima
Princess lima

Lmao, the reddit girl who @gamma said if relying heavilly on her blue eyes doesn't fog this gigastacy. Prime Lima; oozes sex appeal from her face alone. Would jizz myself if she looked at me the way she did in the 3rd pic, quit coping

@Effortless
@Gargantuan
@Copeful

Tagging Giga-Based Lima users
and even Lima herself who dawns on this site 24/7 jfl
@Adriana Lima hi bby
Hexum says hi
Hexum legit insane

Attachments

• Lima runway 1991 jfc women grafted by god himself.gif
    Lima runway 1991 jfc women grafted by god himself.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Jason Voorhees and gamma
View attachment 1322950
View attachment 1322951
not even close how her eyes fog despite them being brown. Her eye shape is just top tier so she gets away with brown eyes
What's the ideal eye shape for men?

@germanlooks
@Preston
@StrangerDanger
@reptiles
@volcelfatcel
@MisterMercedes

Ik too much degrees of PCT like ones females isn't ideal for males. What is the male equivalent of this gigastacies's eye area?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
What's the ideal eye shape for men?

@germanlooks
@Preston
@StrangerDanger
@reptiles
@volcelfatcel
@MisterMercedes

Ik too much degrees of PCT like ones females isn't ideal for males. What is the male equivalent of this gigastacies's eye area?
Gandy's eye shape, O'pry's orbitals, Hexum's eye colour and Ballou's eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Gad, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
GIGASTACY, but looks like either a tranny or went under the knife...She looks like she doesn't age which is insane, she says she's obsessed with "skin care", so not natural "eternal youth".

She's definitely a GIGASTACY 10/10 but she looks weird, don't know how to explain the feeling... She also looks sunburned here:

She rejected me with just her photo :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Ffs white girls age like shit.
My noodlewhore ex gf is 28 and passes for 24, has stripper smooth skin and more collagen than my 16yr old cousin NGL

Ffs white girls age like shit.
My noodlewhore ex gf is 28 and passes for 24, has stripper smooth skin and more collagen than my 16yr old cousin NGL
cope

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and fras
She is 28y but still looks hot and young af. Would rather fuck her than a 18y becky tbh.

View attachment 1322758
And before some retard writes that she is no Gigastacy keep in mind that she is already 28 and didn’t use make up or just really slight make up on all these pictures.

@SteelTitan @Biiyo03 @Preston @Haven @WontStopNorwooding @BearBoy @Z3n @Bitch @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Amnesia @looksmaxxer234 @PingPong @lutte @N1666 @CtrlAltDelete @StrangerDanger @astatine @Baldingman1998 @gamma @Tyronecell @mulattomaxxer @Lolcel @🌈👽 @Syobevoli

not my type, looks evil and untrustworthy.

not my type, looks evil and untrustworthy.
Like she's one-night stand material, looks hot enough but not the type of girl that I would trust in a long-term relationship.

People who says this girl is masc is legit retarded she is feminen as fuck
Im shocked u said this cuz you posted some 12 yr old girls just now

• Woah
Reactions: Haven

View attachment 1322758

Ngl i see women Like This daily in Croatia

Ngl i see women Like This daily in Croatia
Massive cope.
I was two times already in Croatia and the women there aren’t anything special.
The Stacy here is also still good looking without make up which isn’t the case with 99% of girls

Massive cope.
I was two times already in Croatia and the women there aren’t anything special.
The Stacy here is also still good looking without make up which isn’t the case with 99% of girls
You are The one coping bro

You are The one coping bro
No I’m not. You don’t see a woman who looks like this without make up at the age 28y everyday. More like one time per year if even ever.
A2228B25 5252 4D5F B685 1044A482D708

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not that special but she's still beautiful