Her eye are is ideal for a female.
-Big eyes
-high PCT
-good lashes
-slim and arched eyebrows
-great color
but wouldnt she give my kids bug eyes

Different species to typical good looking UK girls

solid 6.5/10. Has cute eyes, low body fat percentage innocent look.

I'd select this 19 year old everytime over her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23618
Model tier stacies are not descending fast. If they keep low bodyfat they are hot till their mid 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I don't speak meme.
I'd assume some might rate her as an adjustible 7. I have higher standards for beauty.
No you don’t have higher Standards you are just unable to rate.
She isn’t a 6.5/10
She is a 9/10
But enlighten me and show me some better looking women

No you don’t have higher Standards you are just unable to rate.
She isn’t a 6.5/10
She is a 9/10
But enlighten me and show me some better looking women

I rate well it's just realistic which may be deemed as harsh by some like you. You're just lost in your lust for her so you're clearly overrating her looks. Plus you created this thread so you will not be objective on this matter you will die by your original opinion and you're not open to change your mind even if it's realistic.

Again, I give her a 7 max. She has no significant flaws and does have a cuteness factor with the low body fat percentage, solid sharpe angles for her jawline, fairly symmetrical face and cat like eyes with a pretty color. To be a 9/10 we're talking about a person in the top 99 percentile. She would need not only perfect symmetry and no major flaws but no flaws at all. Also she would need something that makes her stand out as a bombshell. She has minor flaws and nothing that just grabs your attention.

Overall, she's cute but I wouldn't put her in the top 99 percentile.

I rate well it's just realistic which may be deemed as harsh by some like you. You're just lost in your lust for her so you're clearly overrating her looks. Plus you created this thread so you will not be objective on this matter you will die by your original opinion and you're not open to change your mind even if it's realistic.

Again, I give her a 7 max. She has no significant flaws and does have a cuteness factor with the low body fat percentage, solid sharpe angles for her jawline, fairly symmetrical face and cat like eyes with a pretty color. To be a 9/10 we're talking about a person in the top 99 percentile. She would need not only perfect symmetry and no major flaws but no flaws at all. Also she would need something that makes her stand out as a bombshell. She has minor flaws and nothing that just grabs your attention.

Overall, she's cute but I wouldn't put her in the top 99 percentile.
Again post some women who are 8/10 and 9/10 in your opinion.
They must be good looking without make up

Again post some women who are 8/10 and 9/10 in your opinion.
They must be good looking without make up
No, I'm not reviewing other women I'm rating her. My personal rating will be no higher than a 7.

Not a single person on here except you gave her a 9.

Not a single person on her own subreddet post out of over 100 comments gave her a solo 9. Most comments gave her a 7-7.5 score. Her average score on the reddit post was about a 7.65.

A 9 equates to super model material. Not a single person on here or reddit gave her a 9 except you.

I hate to say this but either you have a flawed rating system or you're obsessed with this person.

I like the post and all and she's a cute chick but nobody is calling this girl a supermodel except you. Don't let her control you like that man snap out of it.

No, I'm not reviewing other women I'm rating her. My personal rating will be no higher than a 7.

Not a single person on here except you gave her a 9.

Not a single person on her own subreddet post out of over 100 comments gave her a solo 9. Most comments gave her a 7-7.5 score. Her average score on the reddit post was about a 7.65.

A 9 equates to super model material. Not a single person on here or reddit gave her a 9 except you.

I hate to say this but either you have a flawed rating system or you're obsessed with this person.

I like the post and all and she's a cute chick but nobody is calling this girl a supermodel except you. Don't let her control you like that man snap out of it.
I rated her 9/10 in real Life Rating and this is accurate.
A woman who looks like this without make up and as a 28y is definitely extremly rare.
Never saw a woman on her level in real life.
And she is Model tier. With your weird standards you could also say that Chico isn’t male model tier.
6A4A4543 7AA2 407E B71D 813519139807

But anyways since you didn’t post better looking females (without make up) I can be sure that you don’t really know what you are talking about.
Especially after you rated her a 6.5/10 it was already clear that you can’t Rate properly

I rated her 9/10 in real Life Rating and this is accurate.
A woman who looks like this without make up and as a 28y is definitely extremly rare.
Never saw a woman on her level in real life.
And she is Model tier. With your weird standards you could also say that Chico isn’t male model tier.
View attachment 1426408

But anyways since you didn’t post better looking females (without make up) I can be sure that you don’t really know what you are talking about.
Especially after you rated her a 6.5/10 it was already clear that you can’t Rate properly
1.) Just because you've never seen anyone else on her level doesn't boost her to a 9. That means you just haven't lived in areas with more attractive people.
2.) I said I can see people rating her as a 7 and I was right as a majority (not all) rated her as a 7-7.5 on the thread. Clearly I was right on the money. Your solo 9 was the only one on this thread or in the reddit thread. That means your scale or view of this specific person is out of touch with the law of averages.
3.) I said she isn't super model material which is what a 9 is. You're showing that you lack a clear understanding of how the rating model works. What you're doing is using your own personal experience but that's not how the scales work. We rate based off all the women in the world. She's not in the top 1%.
4.) How did you verify she has 0 makeup at all?
5.) Yes she looks good for her age but we can't base her overall rating off her age as age is a non factor. I agree she looks great for her age though.
6.) Who in the hell is chico?
7.) I didn't post pics of other females without makeup because I didn't need to in order to rate her.

Overall the people have spoken and they agree with me 7/10 and an average of 7.65 out of ten out of all the ratings on reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
1.) Just because you've never seen anyone else on her level doesn't boost her to a 9. That means you just haven't lived in areas with more attractive people.
Wrong.
2.) I said I can see people rating her as a 7 and I was right as a majority (not all) rated her as a 7-7.5 on the thread. Clearly I was right on the money. Your solo 9 was the only one on this thread or in the reddit thread. That means your scale or view of this specific person is out of touch with the law of averages.
The majority rated her in the 7.5-8.5 range and the people here are also agreeing that she is gigastacy. You are actually the one with the single opinion.
And again I rated her as a 9/10 in in real life rating not in „True rate me“ rating.
Get that in your stupid Brain.
3.) I said she isn't super model material which is what a 9 is. You're showing that you lack a clear understanding of how the rating model works. What you're doing is using your own personal experience but that's not how the scales work. We rate based off all the women in the world. She's not in the top 1%.
Never said she is supermodel tier (even though she looks objectively more appealing than most alien like supermodels like Elsa hosk for example)
4.) How did you verify she has 0 makeup at all?
it is clearly visible if you look closely on her skin and compare the picture with the picture where she wears make up
08FFAEC7 6765 48D7 8F91 C415E2630431
812A16ED F2B2 43A7 BFA4 A2191AC867CC

6.) Who in the hell is chico?
Fransisco Lachowski
7.) I didn't post pics of other females without makeup because I didn't need to in order to rate her.
Yes but I want to compare other ratings with this rating in order to get a understanding based on what you rate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Stacylite

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Would 10000% get kids with her. We basically have the same eye area, 1 to 1 the same coloring (eye color and hair color 100% spot on, i might be slightly darker then her, and my eyebrows are more dense and darker)

is her ethnic background known?

• +1
also the fact that she aged so good, wtf.
6.5psl without a doubt. Coloring made her appeal

She looks like a mid between Irina Shayk and angelina jolie solid stacy Thats for sure

The majority rated her in the 7.5-8.5 range and the people here are also agreeing that she is gigastacy. You are actually the one with the single opinion.
And again I rated her as a 9/10 in in real life rating not in „True rate me“ rating.
Get that in your stupid Brain.

Never said she is supermodel tier (even though she looks objectively more appealing than most alien like supermodels like Elsa hosk for example)

it is clearly visible if you look closely on her skin and compare the picture with the picture where she wears make up
View attachment 1426439View attachment 1426440

Fransisco Lachowski

Yes but I want to compare other ratings with this rating in order to get a understanding based on what you rate

It's over bro you lost. Nobody not one person on this board or the reddit board agrees with you. Meanwhile most (have her as a 7-7.5 and 7.65 on average if you count up all the ratings an average them out. Using personal experiences with women you viewed in your life to rate women is wrong that's not how it's done. It's the law of averages based off all the women in the world.

Chico is a solid 9/10 in his prime but age has caught up to him recently from what I see even with all the filters on insta.

It's over man. You have a flawed way of rating people by using your own personal experiences. You've developed an affinity to this chick and since you created this thread you've dug your grave and now you have to sleep in it so you're unwilling to be open and objective.

I have nothing left to say on this matter. The people have spoken and a 7-7.5 it is and that's a not a Gigastacy. Just stop it, get help.

End of discussion

It's over bro you lost. Nobody not one person on this board or the reddit board agrees with you. Meanwhile most (have her as a 7-7.5 and 7.65 on average if you count up all the ratings an average them out. Using personal experiences with women you viewed in your life to rate women is wrong that's not how it's done. It's the law of averages based off all the women in the world.
Nigga is still to retarded to understand that I didn’t rated her a 9 with the true Rate me rating but instead with a normie/irl rating
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Chico is a solid 9/10 in his prime but age has caught up to him recently from what I see even with all the filters on insta.
You call him a 9/10 but what is Hernan drago then? A 10? But a 10 isn’t possible.
And he definitely looks more stunning and aesthetic than Chico.
Yet Chico will be called Better looking by most women.
Same with this girl. There are Model girls who have theoretically higher ratings but they still get called worse looking than her by many men like Elsa hosk for example as I already wrote before.
You've developed an affinity to this chick and since you created this thread you've dug your grave and now you have to sleep in it so you're unwilling to be open and objective.
I don’t have any kind of affinity to her. I don’t know her or anything jfl.
But I think can rate better than you. Because reminder: you rated a objective Stacy as 6.5:lul:
I have nothing left to say on this matter
only bullshit coming from you anyways so please stop posting greycel

and that you still didn’t post women who are 8 and 9/10 in your rating shows me that you aren’t that confident in your own rating ability either. Cute

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Biden at this place's capacity to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Capture

She fogs almost everyone in the 7-9 range. The examples in this chart are all caked up fully too with professional lighting and cameras.
How is the trm scale fair when the references are caked up

• +1
Nigga is still to retarded to understand that I didn’t rated her a 9 with the true Rate me rating but instead with a normie/irl rating
Joe Biden Lol GIF

You call him a 9/10 but what is Hernan drago then? A 10? But a 10 isn’t possible.
And he definitely looks more stunning and aesthetic than Chico.
Yet Chico will be called Better looking by most women.
Same with this girl. There are Model girls who have theoretically higher ratings but they still get called worse looking than her by many men like Elsa hosk for example as I already wrote before.

I don’t have any kind of affinity to her. I don’t know her or anything jfl.
But I think can rate better than you. Because reminder: you rated a objective Stacy as 6.5:lul:

only bullshit coming from you anyways so please stop posting greycel

and that you still didn’t post women who are 8 and 9/10 in your rating shows me that you aren’t that confident in your own rating ability either. Cute
Stop, you're digging yourself a bigger hole and now making yourself look more foolish to defend your illogical rating that nobody else agrees with.

I'm attempting to help you kid but you continue with the childish memes and ad hominem attacks like a 4th grader.

Get this through your thick skull I don't need to post other pictures of women because I know how to rate women. You clearly have shown that you have no idea how to rate at all. Simply adjust your tactics and learn from this experience. No need to project your anger on me because you were proven incorrect. Just accept it and move on.

I'm going to be the bigger person and leave. This thread was over even before I destroyed your illogical ratings. Nobody agrees with you. You don't even agree with yourself anymore which is why you need to use memes and ad hominem attacks.

I have nothing else to add.

Stop, you're digging yourself a bigger hole and now making yourself look more foolish to defend your illogical rating that nobody else agrees with.

I'm attempting to help you kid but you continue with the childish memes and ad hominem attacks like a 4th grader.
I can’t believe that you are still not able to understand this simple thing.

I rated her a 9/10 in a normie rating.
I didn’t rate her a 9/10 in the True rate me Rating.
If you don’t know the difference between these two rating system that’s your problem.
because I know how to rate women
no you clearly don’t after you rated her a 6.5
No need to project your anger on me because you were proven incorrect. Just accept it and move on.
I don’t feel any anger you didn’t prove anything greycel
You don't even agree with yourself anymore which is why you need to use memes and ad hominem attacks.
I use memes as a form to communicate my emotion.
And I don’t see how I don’t agree with me anymore.

Anyways you aren’t capable to understand basic things like the difference between a normie and the true Rate me rating system so no point on arguing with a brainlet like you

Weak stacy. Looks amazing on the first pic but kinda too masc on third.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I want to force myself on her (in gta 5)