Rate me 19 y/o. 197 cm barefoot.

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
Would like to get a psl rating. Also looksmax advice would be appreciated.
Hair definitely needs improving and that acne tho SMH. Someone drop a skin routine below. Thank you!!

Attachments

• AirBrush_20210908035136.jpg
    AirBrush_20210908035136.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 902
  • AirBrush_20210908035452.jpg
    AirBrush_20210908035452.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 874
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Xangsane and 7 others
happy slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Constantin Denis and 11 others
Facially Chadlite or so but GigaChad due to height
Maybe ethnic failo but idk
Eyebrows look a bit too much imo

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lolcel and 6 others
5psl

huge smv because 197cm height

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 6 others
get off this site quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, chadison and 19 others
how much do you weigh?

Get rhinoplasty and you'll have universal appeal. Right now your pheno is fucking you up. With a more European nose you would look exotic.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
wow you hit the fucking jackpot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Average height here is 6'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 21 others
What's your ethnicity btw?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Facially Chadlite or so but GigaChad due to height
Maybe ethnic failo but idk
Eyebrows look a bit too
defo gonna trim down a bit. also growing my hair out for a perm. fell for the buzzcut meme lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Shrek2OnDvD, .👽. and 5 others
Get rhinoplasty and you'll have universal appeal. Right now your pheno is fucking you up. With a more European nose you would look exotic.
Luckily you are taller than him and not giving some bloated rating due to height. Face caps everyone. No he's not gigachad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, .👽. and mulattomaxxer
defo gonna trim down a bit. also growing my hair out for a perm. fell for the buzzcut meme lmao.
It actually looks good on you imo but maybe you looked better before idk, do you have pics with longer hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
You are easily chad. I don't think you can realistically looksmax past the point you are at. I can't see your body but its worth gymmaxxing if your not doing this currently. Nose tip is slightly to bulbous but your nose is still a solid 7/10. Personally I think you could model, although you may be too tall at 197cm. Inb4 some PSL autist says your a HTN.

I'm assuming you slay, but if you don't you need to leave the basement. I would imagine you would get lots of IOIs irl.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
5psl

huge smv because 197cm height
im already talll asf as it is hahaha but i wear shoes that have 1.5 inches to get me to the full 6'6 relative to everyone else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Luckily you are taller than him and not giving some bloated rating due to height. Face caps everyone. No he's not gigachad jfl
Height doesn't matter much past 6'. Being 197cm only helps with making friends and dominance among men. Girls don't really care for it.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, chadison and .👽.
You are easily chad. I don't think you can realistically looksmax past the point you are at. I can't see your body but its worth gymmaxxing if your not doing this currently. Nose tip is slightly to bulbous but your nose is still a solid 7/10. Personally I think you could model, although you may be too tall at 197cm. Inb4 some PSL autist says your a HTN.

I'm assuming you slay, but if you don't you need to leave the basement. I would imagine you would get lots of IOIs irl.
thank you brotha for your words of inspiration. i recently got tinder for the hell of it and yeah getting tons of matches like i figured. stay blessed

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14848, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Height doesn't matter much past 6'. Being 197cm only helps with making friends and dominance among men. Girls don't really care for it.
6 ft is very average...no bonus
Height bonus is a thing but yeah after 6'5 is basically the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, harding and 1 other person
thank you brotha for your words of inspiration. i recently got tinder for the hell of it and yeah getting tons of matches like i figured. stay blessed
Above average looking + 6'6 you can't lose in life. Literally tutorial mode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
It actually looks good on you imo but maybe you looked better before idk, do you have pics with longer hair?
nah the max i let it grow usually is like a spiky faux hawk. then usually back down to a buzzcut. this time im shooting for a perm

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Constantin Denis, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
197cm. thanks for destroying my evening chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 9 others
OP if he gets rhino and an NT haircut:

Lens distortion makes OP's nose look worse than it is.

He sort of reminds me of a non-European version of Adam Collard. He was the biggest slayer of all the Love Island seasons.

Difference is that OP is a twink, whereas Collard is heavily gym-maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Based Airbrush-Cel

airbrush_20210908035136-jpg.1311502

at least make it less obvious that youre morphing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6217, TeraCope54 and 9 others

He sort of reminds me of a non-European version of Adam Collard. He was the biggest slayer of all the Love Island seasons.

View attachment 1311543

6222372 6393239 image a 112 1542284796112

OP is same weight as Adam Collard (95 kg).

View attachment 1311543

literally used a selfie camera 1 foot away from my face hahahaha.

Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, mogstar, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Mirin tbh, what country are you in? You will have a good life filled with women. Your life will be even better if you gymmaxx. (Im assuming your not gymmaxxed at 93kg at 197cm).

I have had 4 matches on tinder in 4 days, and 3 of them have ghosted me :lul::lul::lul:.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and ALP
facts. when i was 6'3 two years ago i observed i blended in way more and felt like yeah "the tall guy". now at almost 6'6 my proportions are completely different and more robust. i very rarely see someone taller and i live in europe.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 14848
Mirin tbh, what country are you in? You will have a good life filled with women. Your life will be even better if you gymmaxx. (Im assuming your not gymmaxxed at 93kg at 197cm).

I have had 4 matches on tinder in 4 days, and 3 of them have ghosted me :lul::lul::lul:.
far from gymmaxxed honestly bro. but im not a wimp either. i have a basketball/swimmer physique. im strong naturally. for example i hit a 110 kg on bench press in the first month of lifting

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 14848
No offense but are you really 19 ? You look 25

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, zeke714, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Lol not even 200cm. Also noise failo tbh. Get rhino

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Would like to get a psl rating. Also looksmax advice would be appreciated.
Hair definitely needs improving and that acne tho SMH. Someone drop a skin routine below. Thank you!!
chad, maybe not ideal psl features but still very good looking
you don't need rhino just do something for acne scars maybe retin a and dermarolling

View attachment 1311543

I respect your opinion. But a twink is the last thing you would think if you saw me in real life. i have a decent physique

chad, maybe not ideal psl features but still very good looking
you don't need rhino just do something for acne scars maybe retin a and dermarolling
ive heard of retin a but ill do more research about dermarolling. thanks for the feedback my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
ive heard of retin a but ill do more research about dermarolling. thanks for the feedback my guy
no problem you can buy retin a cheap at expresspct if it's only prescription avaiable in your country
dermarolling/microneedling is used by dermatologists to fix scars

Lol not even 200cm. Also noise failo tbh. Get rhino
i dont think people understand just how tall a legit 200-201 cm person is. thats like me walking around in timbs while everyone is barefoot. everyone finna get height mogged

Need a wide jaws big bro

R u muslim? I am 16 and 183 btw but my hairline n jaw is trash

R u muslim? I am 16 and 183 btw but my hairline n jaw is trash
thats dope bro. i remember on my 16th birthday i was 6'2 or 188 cm flat. ive literally grown an inch a year since i was 15. so 15- 6'1, 16- 6'2, 17- 6'3, 18- 6'4, 19- 6'5. now a couple months from 20 and im 6'5"5 flat. i think ill reach a flat 6'6 by 20 and then my growth will taper off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
thats dope bro. i remember on my 16th birthday i was 6'2 or 188 cm flat. ive literally grown an inch a year since i was 15. so 15- 6'1, 16- 6'2, 17- 6'3, 18- 6'4, 19- 6'5. now a couple months from 20 and im 6'5"5 flat. i think ill reach a flat 6'6 by 20 and then my growth will taper off
R u muslim?