Rate me and tell me what I should improve

R

RaywantstolookGood

Iron
4FBF9940 3BDC 4992 B68A E36CB5EB1071
7BEDC949 6B13 4ABF 8D77 D7AE44DD6DA7

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Virgin at 29 😔
7/10. u would be 9/10 with a chain and a few tattoos on your neck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 18931, ItsOver.com and 11 others
Don't be racist
how am i being racist? hes got hollow cheeks and NT af pheno and haircut. if he got tattoos and some ice he would be getting all the bitches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 15827, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
what does NT af pheno mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 18244, subhuman incel and 2 others
You look good man. slightly above average.
Prolly could improve your eyebrows, try minoxidil on them

Like a 4, realistically. Just an ass monkey pheno

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: racoon4, Deleted member 15827, Hueless and 6 others
NT = neurotypical
pheno = phenotype
neurotypical = not autistic/ADHD/OCD etc.

phenotype = your face shape i guess is the best way to describe it

Do you guys think I should change my hairstyle?

Its over for you. Pack it in. Call it a day. Take 4 showers. 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16058
I showed your pic to my white stacylite Cousin and she told me you are ugly af. She looked really disgusted. German women are so mean tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Dystopian and subhuman incel
I showed your pic to my white stacylite Cousin and she told me you are ugly af. She looked really disgusted. German women are so mean tbh
He's capped pretty hard esp with ape lips. Even with all the best eye surgeries. That mouth area is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 20148 and subhuman incel
Alright fair enough fair enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 20148 and subhuman incel
You have a great mandible tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 20148 and subhuman incel
´just travis scott max bro, youve got to use your phenotype in your advantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20148
Come man just give a honest rate fr help each other out
I'm not joking when I say you're a 4. If you don't factor in that you're a nigger you'd be like a 6/10, oh and forgetting that your phenotype sucks even for a nig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 20148, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Bro...Just Tekashi69Maxxx. like for Real. You have nothing to loose. I recommend white face tats and same colorful hair.

Attachments

• 07db5a35bce55f1795a3263388508215f0-24-tekashi-6ix9ine.rsquare.w700.jpg
    07db5a35bce55f1795a3263388508215f0-24-tekashi-6ix9ine.rsquare.w700.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 0
I can't give you an overall face rating, since I'm a man, and men don't truly know what women find attractive.

However I can tell you what needs improving. From first glance I'd say your eyebrows are too thin, you can fix this using threads below:

After that, try icehooding to improve your eye area:

Try these first before you start thinking about surgeries

Below average

-His main flaw is his bug eyes.
The best thing you can do without surgery is make your eyebrows thicker with oil caster.
-Your main hailo is your lips,lighten your upper lips to look like meeks lips
-Let your hair grow to add volume to the sides

And the rest of the basic looksmax for blacks:
Gymmaxing and tattoomaxing

I can't give you an overall face rating, since I'm a man, and men don't truly know what women find attractive.

However I can tell you what needs improving. From first glance I'd say your eyebrows are too thin, you can fix this using threads below:

After that, try icehooding to improve your eye area:

Try these first before you start thinking about surgeries
How should I improve my eyebrows ? Should I make them thicker? Less like up and down?

Bro how big is it?

I just want to know, no homo no gayass shit... Just mere curiousty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Kroker
Big lips are a failo. keep hair the same but grow out slightly.

Should I keep them down my face or should I do a middle part like this View attachment 1736458
Both would work, just dont comb them back like you do in your og pic unless you’re at a formal event. They halo you overall. And yeah, you look good, your only failo is lips are too big but that shouldn’t be an obstacle in dating

• +1
Reactions: RaywantstolookGood
But isn’t big lips desired in the west?
I had the impression they weren't. I am not completely sure but I think that moderation is ideal. Also very large lips are definitely a failo for side profile.

you arent ugly, you are above average, good skin, lean face and the eye area isnt the best but it doesnt matter, get some confidence and go out have fun and youll get girls as long as you arent weird, you might not score with everyone but you also wont be getting constantly rejected, some of these guys cant even talk to women irl so they think women only date blonde blue eyed boys but if they stepped out of their house they would realise, ignore the racism most of the guys saying all this stuff to you have acne, degen parents or are fat/bad genetics so its nice to bring another person down with them, that is your honest advice

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
But isn’t big lips desired in the west?

Unless a female has said this to you explain why you care? If you are kissing men with those lips then my mistake, carry on

• +1
Reactions: RaywantstolookGood
you arent ugly, you are above average, good skin, lean face and the eye area isnt the best but it doesnt matter, get some confidence and go out have fun and youll get girls as long as you arent weird, you might not score with everyone but you also wont be getting constantly rejected, some of these guys cant even talk to women irl so they think women only date blonde blue eyed boys but if they stepped out of their house they would realise, ignore the racism most of the guys saying all this stuff to you have acne, degen parents or are fat/bad genetics so its nice to bring another person down with them, that is your honest advice
Thanks man I’m only 17 so I’m trying to work on my confidence especially after being bullied and getting racist remarks during school, what’s your best advice on just accepting who I am and heal from the insults I faced so I can just start living

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
I’m also 6ft however I feel as if that’s not tall enough now adays I’m I just rlly insecure about my self because of the past?

Thanks man I’m only 17 so I’m trying to work on my confidence especially after being bullied and getting racist remarks during school, what’s your best advice on just accepting who I am and heal from the insults I faced so I can just start living

Well I had good group of friends in my school so we kinda had that one crazy friend who trained mma and was quite broad and stocky so its someone you didnt wanna fuck with so no one would say anything to us lmao, 17 is young to be worrying about looks I wouldnt dwell on it and id tell you to do boxing, go in and ask for some basic training and get in the ring and start sparring asap once you stop flinching and can take hits like nothing beat the absolute fuck out of those guys if not just ignore it and focus on your studies so you can actually make bank and have a decent future, and dont say all this "accepting who I am", you are just another human, your mum didnt carry you around for 9 months for you to be ashamed of yourself

I’m also 6ft however I feel as if that’s not tall enough now adays I’m I just rlly insecure about my self because of the past?

I am gymmaxed and I honestly URGE you to not do steroids until you are at least 22, im 5'10 barefeet so 5'11 with shoes on and have no issues with girls complaining about my height, I posted my physique on reddit 6 months ago in the gettingshredded forum and got nothing but ratings for it and it blew up so I know my physique is my greatest halo

above average imo shave ur mustache tho

I am gymmaxed and I honestly URGE you to not do steroids until you are at least 22, im 5'10 barefeet so 5'11 with shoes on and have no issues with girls complaining about my height, I posted my physique on reddit 6 months ago in the gettingshredded forum and got nothing but ratings for it and it blew up so I know my physique is my greatest halo
Starting the gym is hard bro I’m a slim dude