RATE ME- BEFORE/AFTER: Tan, Chin Filler, Neck Training, Hairstyle, Clean Shaven, Lower BF%

DNR
first world Chad problems
oh what hard life you have :lul:
yeah but i got ghosted on that second situation from that girl, which is extremely frustrating to not know why

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
yeah but i got ghosted on that second situation from that girl, which is extremely frustrating to not know why
Voicepill is haunting you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16641, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, johncruz12345, Karstossos and 3 others
I need to ask. Has your family ever said "wow you look so different" or pulled you up and said "have you had plastic surgery" or anyone else in your life?

I'm really curious because its a dramatic difference (in a good way)

I need to ask. Has your family ever said "wow you look so different" or pulled you up and said "have you had plastic surgery" or anyone else in your life?

I'm really curious because its a dramatic difference (in a good way)
they know I am autistic and obsessed with looks, they dont talk about it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, Anchor_Ship, vaninskybird and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Karstossos
You should socialmaxxing, you need real friends, you need better dominance over social situation, and I would suggest to you to locationmaxxing if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Chadethnic101
What can I do to improve my face though? Serious question

I am playing around morphing and anything I do looks uncanny very fast, possibly eye area or nose. And my philtrum looks longer than previous in this pic than in others hmm
Eye area needs work

Higher Cheekbones

Longer and thicker lower third

Wide Palate

Better Nose bridge

Eye area needs work

Higher Cheekbones

Longer and thicker lower third

Wide Palate

Better Nose bridge

agree with most, my palate actually is wide and it shows when I smile I get non stop compliments about my smile and perfect teeth

higher cheekbones would be too costly/risky imo, the fact i have visible ones are good enough I wouldnt want to attempt to augment them to make them higher and possible risk losing the hollow look

Agree about the nose, tip could also use some work blending into the rest of the nose

eyes are a mess, I have been talking to Taban to help me

when u say longer and thicker lower third what do u mean?

Gets longer each day, went from asian tier to MENA eyebrows/lashes been using it for 1 month, Maybe organic castor oil to thicken it or buy eyelash/brow conditioner from Amazon or something
Is there any bad side effects to careprost

Gets longer each day, went from asian tier to MENA eyebrows/lashes been using it for 1 month, Maybe organic castor oil to thicken it or buy eyelash/brow conditioner from Amazon or something
Yeah
I am 33 on the left pic I am 30 on the right pic

Tan for color vs my natural pale white color
Chin filler for chin width
Hairstyle to hide my naturally high forehead
Clean shaven to show off hollow cheeks
Dedicated isolation neck training 3-4 times a week
Leaner by 10 pounds between the two pictures

In before my nose is botched. I might try to do some filler or something towards the tip or something

Also I am wearing different vampire type contacts on the right thats why my eyes look clear. They were weird and never wear them

View attachment 1202449
Hopefully one day I can have your ascension man! Had rhino, gonna get upper eyelid fillers, prevent hair loss and gymmax to an aesthetic size

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
this has made me want chin filler even more man, how many ml's? need a chin as wide as my lips

In before my nose is botched. I might try to do some filler or something towards the tip or something

Also I am wearing different vampire type contacts on the right thats why my eyes look clear. They were weird and never wear them

View attachment 1202449
Mirin chad, you do look like Ken doll though

• +1

the skin u apply it to get slightly darker/purple like a bruise. But its not a big deal

my eyelashes got longer for sure and more hair follicles in general. My eyelashes DIDNT get thicker tho (like the actual hair width)

Giga mog holy shit

• +1
inspiration

• +1
I hope you succeed at everything in life and I fail and get destroyed at every turn

• JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
In my opinion you were good looking before and after.

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself

View attachment 1202449
What Is Life Wtf GIF

I can only dream of the dopamine rush this dude gets hahahahah, the left looks like end of human aesthetic perfection. His face is literally perfect.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Amnesia
i had to enter this thread again to see a giga chad and destroy my self esteem again
i got so over confident the past few days because i got 30 5psl matches in a week but few have responded, and now in conjunction with this thread, i am reminded why this happens
giga chads exist, i am a subhuman until i get rhino and bleph/canthopexy

• +1
Reactions: Over

View attachment 1202449
From chad to gigachad, legit 8PSL

What can I do to improve my face though? Serious question

I am playing around morphing and anything I do looks uncanny very fast, possibly eye area or nose. And my philtrum looks longer than previous in this pic than in others hmm

I think eyeliner tattoos on your upper eyelids would give u a prettier more striking look

Its MULTIPLE situations like this where a girl tells me I am so GL etc yet they never meetup with me or block me on snap or something which makes me laugh at looks theory as being all u need

Looks are not the end all be all theres other shit at play
Hey amnesia it's defo coz these girls are insecure and too intimidated by you. Like you said you don't sperg out and foids hate being mogged I'm public by guys. Majority of girls are insecure, this situation it's defo coz of that reason- don't dwell on it more secure girls are obviously really happy to meet you etc

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference in his face lean wise despise it being a 10 pound difference? Looks pretty much the same lean wise. The tan, hair, and everything else for sure though

Hey amnesia it's defo coz these girls are insecure and too intimidated by you. Like you said you don't sperg out and foids hate being mogged I'm public by guys. Majority of girls are insecure, this situation it's defo coz of that reason- don't dwell on it more secure girls are obviously really happy to meet you etc
No they dont have a high sex drive compared to men.

Am I the only one who doesn't see a difference in his face lean wise despise it being a 10 pound difference? Looks pretty much the same lean wise. The tan, hair, and everything else for sure though
Yeah it's weird coz he's got the same level of hollow cheeks in both. He's lucky coz he probs stores most fat in lower abs or legs rather than face

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Shit lower retraction semes legit. I think it would make my area too feminine though. Wanna dm you about that rhino:feelshmm:

looks autistic

View attachment 1202449
Ngl both have an interesting appeal, Left one is NT cali surf chad while right one is hot rapist vampire

Best looksmaxer on this site

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Grow your hair out like Ramirez now. Short hair is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
C

View attachment 1202449
Chad, but kinda uncanny tbh

Still mirin

Honestly in the 'after' photo he looks absolutely fucking ridiculous, one of the best looking guys I've seen who isn't an international male model or an A-list actor. Not to be a 'softmax coper' but the leanness, tan, hair, and blue contacts are doing most of the work in the improvement.
he mogs most models and actors
liteally 7 psl
not even o pry comes to his level in appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Karstossos, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Bro literally everyone has this don't sweat it, only autists on this forum recognise shit like that and you your self. Dont bother with tryna get it fixed it's not worth it, won't taban charge a fortune as well?
muh dont sweat it
keep sucking his dick
it's utterly over for this abomination

talking about being delusional
noo
my boyfriend o pry
dont you dare insult him
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

o pry is a retarded aspie round jaw cucked faggot

muh insert frauded modelling pics to prove your point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Deleted member 14978

View attachment 1202449
Unironically 0.000001% aesthetics. How much did the nose job cost?

View attachment 1202449
I'm sorry that you are here bro

View attachment 1202449
you wearing contacts?

View attachment 1202449
can you plz post link to your neck training ? thanks

look aspie as fuck, can tell a PSL user a mile away with that lifeless stare of a murderer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16641 and 1 other person
@Amnesia doesnt tanning ages skin ?
Even with a tanning bed

View attachment 1202449
Holy based turbo chad. And 17 on the right. Unreal. Easily could pass for mid 20s.