Rate Michael Griffith's from Love Island

Blacks suck at being pretty, faces aren’t pretty that’s why black girls are all kinda ugly even top tier ones. Blacks have it easy because all you need is to not be short and gymax/roidMax, a jacked tall normie black has high smv if the same psl white man did that the dividends would be much much less
Cope blacks have to be super NT on top of above average looking and above average height to even be considered by girls. A standard white normie is visible without being any of those

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Cope blacks have to be super NT on top of above average looking and above average height to even be considered by girls. A standard white normie is visible without being any of those
Well yeah if a black man wants a white girl he’s going to have to go through hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
She said there would be way more curry mixed race children if the culture allowed for more integration with whites when they arrived
True but the community aspect in our culture is more important tbh

• +1
Rate him facially
My goal is to have similar SMV eventually to him - this is mainly from body halo as he's roided to the gills.

His head looks really small ngl
Narrow palate, gummy smile before getting his teeth done
Is he just sex appeal maxxed normie?

His face isn't anything too crazy around HTN level but as others had said he's a great example of RTT ascending someone.

I think he has a great genetics for roids because on love island, a show where most of the guys are on juice, he has probably the best physique of any guy on any season.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-27-at-20.35.05-cd493f9.png

Looked even better on the show than in this pic.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
His face isn't anything too crazy around HTN level but as others had said he's a great example of RTT ascending someone.

I think he has a great genetics for roids because on love island, a show where most of the guys are on juice, he has probably the best physique of any guy on any season.

Yeah on the show his chest and shoulders and traps were very big

He actually looked bigger on the show than the pic you've shown jfl

His sex appeal is real high
I really want this kind of sex appeal I don't think I can achieve the appeal natty, maybe a smaller Less lean version, you think that would have the same effect in sex appeal?

Tats too been real tempted but unsure if I'd regret getting any tbh

Yeah on the show his chest and shoulders and traps were very big

He actually looked bigger on the show than the pic you've shown jfl

His sex appeal is real high
I really want this kind of sex appeal I don't think I can achieve the appeal natty, maybe a smaller Less lean version, you think that would have the same effect in sex appeal?

Tats too been real tempted but unsure if I'd regret getting any tbh

I think even with hardcore juice it will be hard to achieve Michaels physique. There's plenty of guys who take everything under the sun who don't look anywhere near as good.

I don't know too much about roids but i think just test should be enough to get 90% of the results you want without going into stuff like tren.

Tats are a primal SMV boost, but I'm a NP kind of guy so i wouldn't get em but its up to you. You will be stuck with em through your 40s, 50s and old age though.

• +1
Yes whereas Carribbean culture is more in line with whites so they mixed more
That was her point
Oh yeah got that was just expressing my view

btw what was that woman's race? couldnt tell tbh

• +1
I mean even with roids haha
His body is top 1% genetics, steroid usage (albeit probably not that much tbh), very good adhearnece to excellent diet and training for 3-5 years.

You need ALL 3. If youve just got the roids but not the other 2 you wont look like him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840

He doesnt look nearly as good in here- his chest and delts arent popping nearly as much- he might have been natty in this pic then hopped on gear for the show

He doesnt look nearly as good in here- his chest and delts arent popping nearly as much- he might have been natty in this pic then hopped on gear for the show
Imagine a hot foid sending u please check dm. Man man i need to rtt max and instagram max omg thats the purpose of life

• +1
Oh yeah got that was just expressing my view

btw what was that woman's race? couldnt tell tbh
She was a primitive white woman and it was her 50th birthday she was in good shape although face was a bit wrinkly lol
She thought I was part Dominican lmao I played on it too she was shocked I was half Bengali
She knew a lot about Bengali culture how they don't mix etc

But Bhai tbh I barely follow the Bengali culture ngl I'm not religious at all

• Woah
I always wonder surely it must be stressful as fuck getting your PCT or even your needles with you on the plane into the villa though on the show

Coz he pretty much maintained a ripped body throughout

Imagine a hot foid sending u please check dm. Man man i need to rtt max and instagram max omg thats the purpose of life
I literally debate whether to go full RTT mode every single day but can enver quite decide if its worth itr for me or if it might ruin my somewhat high class appeal I currently have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Chadethnic101
Would u get tattoos as a Muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
She thought I was part Dominican lmao I played on it too she was shocked I was half Bengali
She knew a lot about Bengali culture how they don't mix etc
Oh I see you told her you were half Bengali and half Dominican and she believed you even though you're full Bengali.

She's quite well-aware of the dynamics of the Bengali community. Maybe she had experiences younger that gave her this understanding idk but she was spot on

But Bhai tbh I barely follow the Bengali culture ngl I'm not religious at all
Yeah I'm not religious either way but I do like the prioritization and importance of community within fellow Bengalis a bit I guess but I see you.

• +1
I always wonder surely it must be stressful as fuck getting your PCT or even your needles with you on the plane into the villa though on the show

Coz he pretty much maintained a ripped body throughout
You can pin long ester Test that lasts like 2 months I think - Test Undec

It doesnt take much gear to maintain a body like that- but will take a fair bit to build it to begin with

• +1
Would u get tattoos as a Muslim?
No tattoes isnt needed imo for me and beside it will attract only low class foids better. I don’t want to rely on it. But imo it would suit you better don’t recommend it cuz it would be advocating for your to sin jfl

I literally debate whether to go full RTT mode every single day but can enver quite decide if its worth itr for me or if it might ruin my somewhat high class appeal I currently have.
Feel it's a phase coz I debate it everyday too as I'll for the look it'll be a bit more uncommon too coz of my pheno

But I worry I won't truly attract a girl I'd want to settle down with, a hqnp middle class blonde or a low body count/virgin ethnic girl

Bigger body won’t tatts will tbh

Bigger body won’t tatts will tbh
Yeah maybe I should just run a cycle but no tatts fuck- lemme get this rhino consult done first and make my decision aftyer that.

I like to focus on one thing at a time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I think even with hardcore juice it will be hard to achieve Michaels physique. There's plenty of guys who take everything under the sun who don't look anywhere near as good.

I don't know too much about roids but i think just test should be enough to get 90% of the results you want without going into stuff like tren.

Tats are a primal SMV boost, but I'm a NP kind of guy so i wouldn't get em but its up to you. You will be stuck with em through your 40s, 50s and old age though.
Yeah tbh inreckonni can get something close with juicing but my skin on my body will probs flare up badly tbh from test
He probs only takes test tbh maybe some clen for leanness but I doubt it tbh he's naturally probably a lean guy.

Yeah you've seen me and I look more primitive they'd fit me but I probably won't attract any HQNP virgin ethnics at all anymore as it clearly shows I'm a Kaffir to Muslim girls
Plus HQNP middle class blondes maybe still can though

But as we discussed we'd like to eventually marry a virgin pashtun from Pakistan/ middle class English/Nordic girl

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Yeah maybe I should just run a cycle but no tatts fuck- lemme get this rhino consult done first and make my decision aftyer that.

I like to focus on one thing at a time
Take Ur time do it one at a time

Youll probs fully ascended by 27-28 like me which is absolutely normal and most common for guys here

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Take Ur time do it one at a time

Youll probs fully ascended by 27-28 like me which is absolutely normal and most common for guys here
whats rhinoplasty recovery time in time off time off work btw- tryna see if i have enough holiday allownace for it rn

Oh I see you told her you were half Bengali and half Dominican and she believed you even though you're full Bengali.

She's quite well-aware of the dynamics of the Bengali community. Maybe she had experiences younger that gave her this understanding idk but she was spot on

Yeah I'm not religious either way but I do like the prioritization and importance of community within fellow Bengalis a bit I guess but I see you.
Yeah she had a Dominican friend who said I look like I'm from the republic so I can fully larp as one no Fkn issues lol
She was like u don't need to tell me if your mother had to break it off with her family but do you know her surname jfl

She knew loads about Bengali culture was shocked lol

• +1
whats rhinoplasty recovery time in time off time off work btw- tryna see if i have enough holiday allownace for it rn
If you have ethick skin tis longer

Btw 2-3 weeks till you get back to work is safe bet
This is what I'd do
Book 2 weeks off
If by 2 weeks your too swollen or not recovered, say u got an infection and need more time off
Yeh you may get less pay but you won't look bad when you go back to work
You should be fine

Yeah she had a Dominican friend who said I look like I'm from the republic so I can fully larp as one no Fkn issues lol
Bhai tbh this is interesting to me. I've already told you about the Mexican guy from last week that said I looked Nepali and Mexican Meztizo and now another Dominican dude/foid is saying you look Dominican. I suppose we're not the only Bengalis out there who could pass for this cuz the dude even said his Bengali coworker looked Meztizo.

Looks like a decent bunch of us if not extremely dark brown skinned can pass of as them.

• +1
Bhai tbh this is interesting to me. I've already told you about the Mexican guy from last week that said I looked Nepali and Mexican Meztizo and now another Dominican dude/foid is saying you look Dominican. I suppose we're not the only Bengalis out there who could pass for this cuz the dude even said his Bengali coworker looked Meztizo.

Looks like a decent bunch of us if not extremely dark brown skinned can pass of as them.
It's the Bengalis who have more gook eyes that can pass as Latino more

Coz I have curly hair o can pass off as a more mulattino though

That same nt later a mullata approached me thinking I was Latino made a thread if you've not seen it lol
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos also has said due to my eyes and lips I look more Latino that south asian

• +1