Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
B2

B3
B4
B6
B5
B1

B12

all unedited basement selfies taken 2 days ago (cringe if you have to try), 100+ likes in 24 hours , the girls i talked to seemed to have a good personality too and down to meet, quite sad now that i think about it ( i used them for personal validation)
meanwhile in italy i can never get this quality of girls (even when i chadfished) on OLD, only 5/10< with broken souls, minds and vaginas . in italy, if you don't have instagram it's TERAOVER if you ain't in college, girls want to make sure you have some STATUS too. even when i had 200 followers girls texted me and were down to meet, they banned me and i can't do anything with 0 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: plus everyone is fucking HTN MINIMUM and i'm statusminned (basement rotter friendless failo) :ogre::ogre::ogre: meanwhile @Virgin at 29 😔 is locationmaxxed and found an HQNP in 3 hours near his house, fucking hell. my last bet are club sluts but it's fucking chad zone in my hellhole

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
I like those 2 sluts:chad:
A7F97EB0 8DF0 4351 9AE3 98DD8A8270CC

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 1739181
View attachment 1739190View attachment 1739191View attachment 1739198View attachment 1739197View attachment 1739200View attachment 1739241
View attachment 1739243

all unedited basement selfies taken 2 days ago (cringe if you have to try), 100+ likes in 24 hours , the girls i talked to seemed to have a good personality too and down to meet, quite sad now that i think about it ( i used them for personal validation)
meanwhile in italy i can never get this quality of girls (even when i chadfished) on OLD, only 5/10< with broken souls, minds and vaginas . in italy, if you don't have instagram it's TERAOVER if you ain't in college, girls want to make sure you have some STATUS too. even when i had 200 followers girls texted me and were down to meet, they banned me and i can't do anything with 0 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: plus everyone is fucking HTN MINIMUM and i'm statusminned (basement rotter friendless failo) :ogre::ogre::ogre: meanwhile @Virgin at 29 😔 is locationmaxxed and found an HQNP in 3 hours near his house, fucking hell. my last bet are club sluts but it's fucking chad zone in my hellhole
Are you in Russia

• JFL
D769ACA1 E71D 4937 82EC 788D84DDFD52

This is legit 10 ideal

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19551 and AlexBrown84
Russia is easier for us meds (y)
i think it's just due the fact the concentration of htn - chads in italy is too dense. even silverKI is a chadlite - chad and he never banged a hot girl from OLD

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1739181
View attachment 1739190View attachment 1739191View attachment 1739198View attachment 1739197View attachment 1739200View attachment 1739241
View attachment 1739243

hot bro.

i will post my matches later too. going to a date now hope she isn't fat irl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Prince88, the BULL and 1 other person
B16

B17
B18

imagine if you were location maxxed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: west euro girls are mid, stupid and short and they demand an ig feed chad :lul::lul::lul:. all those girls were 175 cms+ btw
@russiancel how do you exactly manage to be incel there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
I like facefucking girls with bones like last 2 into oblivion

seeing them take dick with that jaw turns me on
i have a lower t and libido i would only lick her face

i have a lower t and libido i would only lick her face
I want their make up to smudge off from tears dropping down their face as they gag on my cock

Fuck my gf is not home rn. I need a warm mouth:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 17244
i see
must be legit impossible even for standardcels like me there , poland has been westernized
being ethnic is a halo here jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the BULL and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Chadeep, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
View attachment 1739181
View attachment 1739243

You are handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
femcel for the god chads on here
average user here has 100k followers stacy spamming his DMs
Oversized lips, too big forehead, and nasolabial foids. Quite typical Eastern European/Russian foid.

• +1
yes u deffo have a type I can tell

• +1
Oversized lips, too big forehead, and nasolabial foids. Quite typical Eastern European/Russian foid.
i don't like her too but i thought it would have fitted forum taste for low iq bimbos. all femcels anyway for the average forum user i found out anyway, couldn't compete with the chads :ogre: only them have a cock

"Those Russian foids just want you for your wallet bro" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
"Those Russian foids just want you for your wallet bro" :feelsuhh:
idk bro they all looked richer than me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i have some legit mumbai tier pics, just tried because i had nothing better to do
bumble seems to mog tinder to shit, almost every match is down to meet, they aren't there just for validation
this shit is dead in italy though, could get matches in milano but way lower quality
it's ig or dead, but i won't give up. i'll find HQNP in library or smth

idk bro they all looked richer than me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i have some legit mumbai tier pics, just tried because i had nothing better to do
bumble seems to mog tinder to shit, almost every match is down to meet, they aren't there just for validation
this shit is dead in italy though, could get matches in milano but way lower quality
it's ig or dead, but i won't give up. i'll find HQNP in library or smth
yes, judging by the pics you've shown here before I assumed they would think you were somewhat poorcel meaning that your matches received are all based on purely your genetics
Agreed it's instagram or death

• +1
i don't like her too but i thought it would have fitted forum taste for low iq bimbos. all femcels anyway for the average forum user i found out anyway, couldn't compete with the chads :ogre: only them have a cock
She has that typical low IQ bimbo/whore look indeed.

• +1
yes, judging by the pics you've shown here before I assumed they would think you were somewhat poorcel meaning that your matches received are all based on purely your genetics
Agreed it's instagram or death
they banned my 100 followers acc :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: it was enough of social proof tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob
And yet they girls fog Eastern Euro women nevertheless
dunno bro i kept the acc running and i still get texts from hot ass bitches :lul::lul: i rarely even saw this quality of girls in italy let alone match with them. @6ft4 you better just move there tbh, the risk is that of a nuclear nuke but at least you have high percentage of banging HQNP htbs- stacylites

dunno bro i kept the acc running and i still get texts from hot ass bitches :lul::lul: i rarely even saw this quality of girls in italy let alone match with them. @6ft4 you better just move there tbh, the risk is that of a nuclear nuke but at least you have high percentage of banging HQNP htbs- stacylites
If crypto picks up again I'm selling everything and moving

• Woah
They all look good

Russian girls are pretty, damn

still, if I had your looks I wouldn't know if they legit like me or they are playing around

It's like you are stuck in that stage between ugly dog and med womanizer chad

If I looked like alexbrown tho I'd be super confident and hitting on every chick.

my stats mog yours and still cant meet any girls.
mirin you statts bro.

I also couldn't get women to meet up, through Tinder in those 4 days. Maybe if I had more time. But I doubt. Some seemed to be put oof, by me being a hoiday visitor guy. Since maybe they were looking for serious lomg term stuffs.

I noticed, during the daytime. Polish people, women and men also mostly. Are anti-social more than I'm used to. After 9 orso, they start to become more social though (most fo them, after having had a drink likely)..
You can imagine how brutals it was for me, being the social talkative-ish holiday guy in daily life, trying to make small talks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
mirin you statts bro.

I also couldn't get women to meet up, through Tinder in those 4 days. Maybe if I had more time. But I doubt. Some seemed to be put oof, by me being a hoiday visitor guy. Since maybe they were looking for serious lomg term stuffs.

I noticed, during the daytime. Polish people, women and men also mostly. Are anti-social more than I'm used to. After 9 orso, they start to become more social though (most fo them, after having had a drink likely)..
You can imagine how brutals it was for me, being the social talkative-ish holiday guy in daily life, trying to make small talks. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what city did u visit?

View attachment 1739181
View attachment 1739243

How much u get on bumble italy?

Micheal Jackson matched you

• JFL
The Asian is my favorite. You should try to LTR her