Rate my 6'5 brother

You both are probably decent ethnic young men growing up in London @TeenAscender @we_chillingfosho but you should really humble yourselves if you're looking to looksmax and ascend.

Stop lying to yourselves that height makes you both Chad and Chadlite :ROFLMAO:

All the best with whatever surgeries and softmaxes you undergo. Mew hard, nose breathe and watch that neck posture as you're still developing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You both are probably decent ethnic young men growing up in London @TeenAscender @we_chillingfosho but you should really humble yourselves if you're looking to looksmax and ascend.

All the best with whatever surgeries and softmaxes you undergo. Mew hard, nose breathe and watch that neck posture as you're still developing. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Dont need it. Doing just fine in life. I come here to flex from time to time and for a dopamine rush. School is starting soon so I won't be here anymore. I'll leave you to think your life over as a 30 year old short Indian. Burn the image of me and my bro into your head as what could have been had you been born genetically superior and not a 5'6 Indian with cyclop eyes. Bless ✌🏽

Dont need it. Doing just fine in life. I come here to flex from time to time and for a dopamine rush. School is starting soon so I won't be here anymore. I'll leave you to think your life over as a 30 year old short Indian. Burn the image of me and my bro into your head as what could have been had you been born genetically superior and not a 5'6 Indian with cyclop eyes. Bless ✌🏽.

Read it again slowly in case you didn't get the memo. Ight now go do smth with your life. Peace out

Dont need it. Doing just fine in life. I come here to flex from time to time and for a dopamine rush. School is starting soon so I won't be here anymore. I'll leave you to think your life over as a 30 year old short Indian. Burn the image of me and my bro into your head as what could have been had you been born genetically superior and not a 5'6 Indian with cyclop eyes. Bless ✌🏽
Just a daily reminder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14160
Dont need it. Doing just fine in life. I come here to flex from time to time and for a dopamine rush. School is starting soon so I won't be here anymore. I'll leave you to think your life over as a 30 year old short Indian. Burn the image of me and my bro into your head as what could have been had you been born genetically superior and not a 5'6 Indian with cyclop eyes. Bless ✌🏽.

Read it again slowly in case you didn't get the memo. Ight now go do smth with your life. Peace out

You're setting a bad example to your little bro @TeenAscender by constantly adding 2 inches to your height and subtracting 2 inches from mine. Lol then recycling some autist nonsense about cyclops eyes when your bro has wide-set bugs coming out of his skull ready to attack any bitch that looks in his direction.

Poor character to fake your body count too. You aren't the brightest guy around either, otherwise you'd never have tried that with a grown man.

'Hey guys I'm ethnic, average looking, 5'11 and I've lost count of my body count even though for 1 year and a 1/2 most of our country was trapped inside our houses'.

Great one.

Just a daily reminder

Like @ForeverRecession said, don't even bother.

He's young and dumb and controlled by ego. ENTIRELY. Not by truth like a man should be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Mrinfinityx

He's young and dumb and controlled by ego. ENTIRELY. Not by truth like a man should be.
Calling himself genetically superior, I wonder how this TerraChad Goldman Sachs banker investment would feel so

Screenshot 20220223 032209 comimgurmobile

Laugh serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14160 and MakinItHappenReturn
this goes back to my theory about zoomers having relatively weak jaws but still getting by on other features
I'm beginning to think a dominant jaw with midface recession is the biggest turn off to a woman possible
At least weak jawed twinks with normal midface can be considered soft and pretty by girls that are into that
ugly ogre on the other hand has no appeal

See this @Mrinfinityx ? Like a child he must have the last word correct? Lol

That's the man that has lost count of his body count. He must copy and paste his fabrications so it seems to everyone reading that he won the contest lmao

I've embarrassed this guy about frauding his height tip-toeing in air force 1s with lifts inside of them and now ive done it again

He is becoming embarrassing at this point, but you can bet he'll say it's ok because he's 19 and I'm almost 30 lmao like all these incels do. I wouldnt be at all surprised to find out he was a virgin if I'm honest. Nobody lies this much.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
You're setting a bad example to your little bro @TeenAscender by constantly adding 2 inches to your height and subtracting 2 inches from mine. Lol then recycling some autist nonsense about cyclops eyes when your bro has wide-set bugs coming out of his skull ready to attack any bitch that looks in his direction.

Poor character to fake your body count too. You aren't the brightest guy around either, otherwise you'd never have tried that with a grown man.

'Hey guys I'm ethnic, average looking, 5'11 and I've lost count of my body count even though for 1 year and a 1/2 most of our country was trapped inside our houses'.

Great one.
Yea bro it feels good being @wechilling’s bro keep seething for me while my 6’5 height and Chico Arab prince looks brings me JB pussy on a silver platter

not chadlite but close to it, around 5 psl. but irl hes chadlite cause height

@Preston @GIGA KHAN SULTAN confirm to makinithappen that I am not the brother jfl

That's the man that has lost count of his body count. He must copy and paste his fabrications so it seems to everyone reading that he won the contest lmao

I've embarrassed this guy about frauding his height tip-toeing in air force 1s with lifts inside of them and now ive done it again

He is becoming embarrassing at this point, but you can bet he'll say it's ok because he's 19 and I'm almost 30 lmao like all these incels do. I wouldnt be at all surprised to find out he was a virgin if I'm honest. Nobody lies this much.

It ask a high level of narcissism and childish bluepill delusion to cope and rambling on the fact that he is genetically superior when ur competition on the west is like this :ogre:

Model 4214 1abe7cccc858

How Men Can Have Effortless Beauty Look

Sean OPry

Michael Yerger as seen while taking a shirtless selfie in Los Angeles California in July 2020

2750499 1645117567549

8702dc1ed73b185899f5d80272b867ec

Ian somerhalder wallpaper aWVrbGeUmZqaraWkpJRtaWWtZmhoaw

2726174 1644022745799

E2FGLNqXIAAv6lL

Meanwhile him and the whole forum

2742242 Img 20220128002751 edit 9629813398009

Nicolas cage nic cage

Get over it boyo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261 and MakinItHappenReturn
It ask a high level of narcissism and childish bluepill delusion to cope and rambling on the fact that he is genetically superior when ur competition on the west is like this :ogre:

View attachment 1558668
View attachment 1558669
View attachment 1558670
View attachment 1558671
View attachment 1558672
View attachment 1558674
View attachment 1558675
View attachment 1558676
View attachment 1558677

View attachment 1558679

View attachment 1558682

Get over it boyo

And I don't even know why you are using that photo as it's been proven with conclusiveness that it's frauded / photoshopped

2bbf8b48cee597dbcd57f35a2f7c2833

• +1
I’m gonna distance myself from this thread cuz it serves no purpose but just know, if I looked like u or ur brother, I would have seriously struggle with controlling my narcissism
He is HTN is west, u coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261 and Mrinfinityx
None of these guys are that gl tbh. HTN-chadlite. But very high appeal due to pheno and NT vibes.
Still 50% of this list mog this whole forum to death

Yeah. Lots of ethnics and shit. The forum average is like 4/10.

These are their best frauded pics btw. They likely look worse IRL.

• +1
Yeah. Lots of ethnics and shit. The forum average is like 4/10.

These are their best frauded pics btw. They likely look worse IRL.
I hope tbh, I can tolerate from Hexum candid because he is dead :lul:

Nice chin projection
Lean face
Eyebrows

Bug arab eyes ruin him to hell and back either way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mrinfinityx
Some of the average looking PSL users get rates 1-2/10 by women. The forum chads get rated 4-6/10 too sometimes.

People cope too much over here. In 2030, women will find it difficult to look at the average man without vomiting. Hypergamy will accelerate in coming decades. People in 2100 will look be horrified by how bad people look right now. There will be laws in place to prevent the widespread subhumanity we see nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Mrinfinityx
Some of the average looking PSL users get rates 1-2/10 by women. The forum chads get rated 4-6/10 too sometimes.

People cope too much over here. In 2030, women will find it difficult to look at the average man without vomiting. Hypergamy will accelerate in coming decades. People in 2100 will look be horrified by how bad people look right now. There will be laws in place to prevent the widespread subhumanity we see nowadays.
If I have the chance to get a kid one day he will mew from the start with K2 D3 at least

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, bwrauycnee and AscendingHero
If I have the chance to get a kid one day he will mew from the start with K2 D3 at least
Need the right genetics. Mine are so dogshit I am morally obligated to have myself sterilized.

• +1
Get Chad sperm and Stacy egg donor. Make sure they are high IQ, NT etc. as well. That's what I would do

• +1
8/10. HTN face and 6'6 and ripped you automatically mog 95% of men because of the sizepill.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Need the right genetics. Mine are so dogshit I am morally obligated to have myself sterilized.
U can still cope look at Laurence Coke parents :lul:

Screenshot 20220222 011221 cominstagramandroid edit 21710429657623

Screenshot 20220222 010722 cominstagramandroid edit 21580146350872

Screenshot 20220222 010749 cominstagramandroid edit 21567504480562

Don't reject the rare good ADN sequences in u, recombination can do some crazy glow up shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and Mrinfinityx
Solid physique for 16 year old too. What yall think. Considering his tall frame and how hard it is to build muscle. @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Korea @Birdcell @ForeverRecession @Sorken @TeenAscender @UglyGod360

Looks like a typical ethnic here. Why do ethnics shapeshift so much. Chadlite in one pic. Incel In others :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160

Attachments

• Img_20220223015218.jpg
    Img_20220223015218.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

View attachment 1558668
View attachment 1558669
View attachment 1558670
View attachment 1558671
View attachment 1558672
View attachment 1558674
View attachment 1558675
View attachment 1558676
View attachment 1558677

View attachment 1558679

View attachment 1558682

Get over it boyo
Ah yes, I am competing with Henry Cavill for pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Ah yes, I am competing with Henry Cavill for pussy
What an idiot. He thinks these man are out to steal all the girls. Calm down mane. You are just anti social and a weirdo @Mrinfinityx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
@copingvolcel @Berserk
He's frauding by using the black and white filter, also, he is pretty average but is very lean so he looks good. I am currently in the process of leanmaxxing, it took me a long time to realize it but I really need to do a cut, but at the same time I will also make some progress in the gym and gain some muscle mass but my main goal is to get lean to look better, not just in the face but in my body.

chadpreetlite

He's my younger brother and even I admit hes better looking than me. He also gets more girls which is crazy to think about. Psl rating boys? @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Preston @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Korea @bwrauycnee @TeenAscender @Kroker @ForeverRecession @Birdcell @astatine @WontStopNorwooding @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @triggered @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Introvertednarc @RabidRosaries @VicMackey @Ethereal @UglyGod360
Screenshot 20220322 065212

Looks like a normie curry 4/10 face

View attachment 1558668
View attachment 1558669
View attachment 1558670
View attachment 1558671
View attachment 1558672
View attachment 1558674
View attachment 1558675
View attachment 1558676
View attachment 1558677

View attachment 1558679

View attachment 1558682

Get over it boyo
Fucking idiot thinks the competition is top Hollywood actors and models for girls 😂

Looks like Rami malek's average looking cousin. Carried off by height alone