Rate my 6'5 brother

I basically sent him a picture of taller arab chico and he is still coping. I mean dang you can't win with this guy

We know your bro is @TeenAscender

He's 16. Has teen in his name. Wants to ascend and you posted his pics and he doesn't want anyone to know his username

Htn-chadlite face with god tier height = irl chad

We know your bro is @TeenAscender

He's 16. Has teen in his name. Wants to ascend and you posted his pics and he doesn't want anyone to know his username
Not that you could be even more of a child but now you are resorting to conspiracy theories. Interesting mental case study

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
5.25 PSL Tops.

Attachments

• Img_20220223015218.jpg
    Img_20220223015218.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220222222308.jpg
    Img_20220222222308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_80840913_110801_424.mp4
    430.1 KB
  • Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I’m gonna distance myself from this thread cuz it serves no purpose but just know, if I looked like u or ur brother, I would have seriously struggle with controlling my narcissism

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Not that you could be even more of a child but now you are resorting to conspiracy theories. Interesting mental case study

It's clear.

There is literally no incentive for him to tell me to stop coping or being a psl autist and call your bro a pretty boy Chadlite because he's 6'5

None

It's quite obviously him

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn
I’m gonna distance myself from this thread cuz it serves no purpose but just know, if I looked like u or ur brother, I would have seriously struggle with controlling my narcissism
I wish you the best bro. Ascension is coming brotha

• +1
To my knowledgs, any intelligent person doesn't equate height or physique into face ratings.
Yea but PSL doesn’t matter what matters is SMV

To my knowledgs, any intelligent person doesn't equate height or physique into face ratings.

2761379 101e165cbe290bd897c2b808cd2cad71

His entire face is torn apart by the rivers to his soul

445d03b7b8e4d1a73d95ddb735b03ea7 1

This is all the foid is thinking

Dude he looks like me leaned down at 15% BF and I struggle like a motherfucker in dating apps to convert hundred of matchs and first messages IG girls into IRL results, kept ghosted and so as an isolated motherfucker asperger, make ur conclusion we are not Chads and that s a fact

2761357 445d03b7b8e4d1a73d95ddb735b03ea7

18 02 2022

Tlchargement

Michael Yerger as seen while taking a shirtless selfie in Los Angeles California in July 2020

Literally 2 species compared to him and others

See look. Why would you even talk in this formal manner unless you were @we_chillingfosho's brother?????????

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, MakinItHappenReturn and TeenAscender
Dude he looks like me leaned down at 15% BF and I struggle like a motherfucker in dating apps to convert hundred of matchs and first messages IG girls into IRL results, kept ghosted and so as an isolated motherfucker asperger, make ur conclusion we are not Chads and that s a fact

View attachment 1558564
View attachment 1558566

View attachment 1558568

View attachment 1558570

Literally 2 species compared to him and others

He not only has bug eyes he has WIDE-SET eyes

2761406 2761357 445d03b7b8e4d1a73d95ddb735b03ea7

If we are gonna call me on my close-set IPD we should be calling dudes on their wide-set

Yea but PSL doesn’t matter what matters is SMV
You seem to be the only sane person here bro. I can't believe these people are looking at a 6'5 16 year old with near perfect facial features and coping with "eye area"

• +1
How does that make sense.

Your face is like 80% of your SMV lmao.

Dumbest shit Ive ever heard lmao

It's been proven time and time again that women care about face far more than they do height, unless the height is turbo manlet

Height is a pre qualifier. These are basic principles of black pill. Once you are 5'9/5'10 it's all about the face. A Chadlite face can even off-set being 5'7-5'9 for a Stacey.

• +1
Dumbest shit Ive ever heard lmao

It's been proven time and time again that women care about face far more than they do height, unless the height is turbo manlet

Height is a pre qualifier. These are basic principles of black pill. Once you are 5'9/5'10 it's all about the face. A Chadlite face can even off-set being 5'7-5'9 for a Stacey.

Nigga, you're starting to piss me off.

You said I'm "retarded" while simoutaineously agreeing with me.

He's not a turbomanlet.

He's not a turbomanlet.
@MakinItHappenReturn logic. Let's pretend a 6'5 16 year old with a solid physique and facial features is a normie.

@MakinItHappenReturn logic. Let's pretend a 6'5 16 year old with a solid physique and facial features is a normie.

Agree to disagree bro. Eyes area everything to a chick.

He's not a turbomanlet.

Nah I was calling everyone else retarded. Not yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Korea

He's not a turbomanlet.

No I was saying it's the dumbest shit ever to say he is Chadlite coz of height.

I was agreeing with you

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Agree to disagree bro. Eyes area everything to a chick.
No point in arguing anymore. Do this instead, go to the nearest door and imagine two 6'5 and 6'6 ethnics with my brothers frame being as wide as the door standing there. Green eyes and solid facial features.

No point in arguing anymore. Do this instead, go to the nearest door and imagine two 6'5 and 6'6 ethnics with my brothers frame being as wide as the door standing there. Green eyes and solid facial features.

I believe he's 6'4-6'5

We can't prove it but I believe it.

6'3 minimum - which is ideal anway

That's not the point, his eyes are a failo so he can't be Chad. He's looks like too much of a nice guy with those prey eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea

He's not a turbomanlet.
It's a defense mechanism from complete mental breakdown. He's subconsciously defending himself because he's short and wants to put emphasis on the face.

I believe he's 6'4-6'5

We can't prove it but I believe it.

6'3 minimum - which is ideal anway

That's not the point, his eyes are a failo so he can't be Chad. He's looks like too much of a nice guy with those prey eyes
Trust me bro. He's had more girls then me and I lost count of my body count. Youngin is a player.

I lost count of my body count.

Nicholas Cage Laugh GIF - Nicholas Cage Laugh Manic - Discover & Share GIFs

The biggest fucking larp Ive ever heard in my life. You're a 19 year old normie that's 5'11 may be 6ft at tops, ethnic and don't come across in even the mildest sense smooth or charismatic. All while living in the most uptight nation on earth, England.

The pandemic took one year out of your life. You were 17 during the 2020 pandemic and claim to have lost your body count total lol

Stop the cap bruh. It's absolutely fucking disrespectful. Fucking plonker

• +1

The biggest fucking larp Ive ever heard in my life. You're a 19 year old normie that's 5'11 may be 6ft at tops, ethnic and don't come across in even the mildest sense smooth or charismatic. All while living in the most uptight nation on earth, England.

The pandemic took one year out of your life. You were 17 during the 2020 pandemic and claim to have lost your body count total lol

Let's use common sense shall we my friend. If my 16 year old brother is 6'5. What makes you think me as a 19 year old is 5'11. Secondly as @TeenAscender has said. If he looked like us then he would have a hard time not being narcissistic. I'll say this tho, me and my brother combined. Our body count is over 100 for sure.

If someone is 19 and not close to Chad, rather a normie, below 6'2 and living in the UK, would you believe they'd lost tally of their body count considering there was a pandemic for a year and a half from early 2020 to mid 2021 @Mrinfinityx

Meaning they started slaying from 17 onwards during the heat of lockdown where even Chads were posting screenshots of getting rejected for sex on social media :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1

If you can't believe it then put yourself in my shoes. You have been transformed into a 6'6 ethnic chad with green eyes. You go to the club with girls surrounding you. What do you think will happen

• +1

Live in England :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: you have issues man

Let's use common sense shall we my friend. If my 16 year old brother is 6'5. What makes you think me as a 19 year old is 5'11. Secondly as @TeenAscender has said. If he looked like us then he would have a hard time not being narcissistic. I'll say this tho, me and my brother combined. Our body count is over 100 for sure.

Fuck your height.

You are 19

In 2021 you were 18

In 2020 you were 17

The UK had the strictest lockdown in the world. Or one of.

You are ethnic and you are a normie. Even if you are high tier normie it's not mathematically possible for you to lose your V plates during the pandemic or just before and then just fuck bitches endlessly to mean you could lose count.

The probability of this is so low. SO LOW.

You shouldn't try and fake it when someone as naturally intelligent and on the ball as me is around. Warning for next time.

@Mrinfinityx check this joker out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Fuck your height.

You are 19

In 2021 you were 18

In 2020 you were 17

You are ethnic and you are a normie. Even if you are high tier normie it's not mathematically possible for you to lose your V plates during the pandemic or just before and then just fuck bitches endlessly to mean you could lose count.

You shouldn't try and fake it when someone as naturally intelligent and on the ball as me is around. Warning for next time.

Agree to disagree

Fuck your height.

You are 19

In 2021 you were 18

In 2020 you were 17

You can't believe how good looking I am. You wish I was larping so it wouldn't be true. In fact it's too good to be true. But I here I am. This is it mane, I exist.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
If you can't believe it then put yourself in my shoes. You have been transformed into a 6'6 ethnic chad with green eyes. You go to the club with girls surrounding you. What do you think will happen
Etchnic club and seamaxx probably but here in west in London Paris or Brussels of big cities u will be facing these type of regular men on a daily basis

JFL at ur competition

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You can't believe how good looking I am. You wish I was larping so it wouldn't be true. In fact it's too good to be true. But I here I am. This is it mane, I exist.

Loooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etchnic club and seamaxx probably but here in west in London Paris or Brussels of big cities u will be facing these type of regular men on a daily basis

JFL at ur competition

Did you read his shit about losing body couunt tally at 19 when he was 17 and 18 during pandemic?

Meaning he was fucking in the school toilets at 15 and 16 bro - that's why he can't tell the total

• +1
Did you read his shit about losing body couunt tally at 19 when he was 17 and 18 during pandemic?

Meaning he was fucking in the school toilets at 15 and 16 bro - that's why he can't tell the total
I exist my guy. Your sitting sweaty on your chair typing away on your computer at super sonic speeds only in vain and In loss.

I exist my guy. Your sitting sweaty on your chair typing away on your computer at super sonic speeds only in vain and In loss.

Projection. You do this a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Mrinfinityx
Bring back your bro @TeenAscender