RATE MY ANTI-NORWOOD ROUTINE

Maybe add Nizoral and/or some oils?

Nizoral twice a week

Nizoral twice a week
Don't have dandruff will it do anything? Also not looking to block any androgens cause I'm only 16, minoxidil has already probably stunted my dick tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Don't have dandruff will it do anything? Also not looking to block any androgens cause I'm only 16, minoxidil has already probably stunted my dick tbh

Won't Nizoral only block DHT on your scalp?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Nizoral blocks androgens very mildly and only in the scalp it is proven in clinical studies that it has 0 negative side on hormonal profile it only blocks androgen receptors in the scalp

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Won't Nizoral only block DHT on your scalp?
Nizoral blocks androgens very mildly and only in the scalp it is proven in clinical studies that it has 0 negative side on hormonal profile it only blocks androgen receptors in the scalp
If I'm dermarolling frequently though it will go systemic.

Any oils you reccomend?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Any oils you reccomend?
No it won't do shit to your hormonal profile it is very effective use it every other day if you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
try stemoxydine its like minox without the side effects
Daily:
Am: intense Scalp massage in shower, 4400mg collagen powder

PM: Dermapen 0.5mm

Weekly:
2.5mm Dermapen

Kinda lacking shit, give me more stuff that isn't minoxidil or fin

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck please dont tell me its systemic when using minox
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFS fuck this beard shit iam gonna stop using minox

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and n33tf1f

Any oils you reccomend?
I'm not sure about what oils to use tbh, you might want to research more about that.

I think Red Light Therapy is also good.

If you’re gonna use collagen powder make sure it has a high glycine content because they load it with a bunch of bogus amino acids

• +1
Taking fin for 7 days now. Zero sides so far. My doctor told me that in 20 years that he is prescribing it, he never had a patient with permanent sides.
So you might wanna take something that really helps instead of your cope regimen.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Taking fin for 7 days now. Zero sides so far. My doctor told me that in 20 years that he is prescribing it, he never had a patient with permanent sides.
So you might wanna take something that really helps instead of your cope regimen.
he is 16

Hmm, did not now that. In that case, stay away from fin. Maybe RU58841 if you are low inhib enough to put a research chemical on your head.

• +1
Hmm, did not now that. In that case, stay away from fin. Maybe RU58841 if you are low inhib enough to put a research chemical on your head.
Minoxidil already stunted my DHT quite a bit. While I was using it I would go 5 days without any urge to masturbate, now I'm off of it for 5 months and still maybe only 10-20% recovered. Now I can get random boners + morning wood but still not the same.

RU would probably shrink my 7 inch dick to 1 CM and I'm not ever touching fin with a 10 ft pole. Looking for non-androgenic options only. Currently about NW 2 with shit hair quality and skin due to no collagen because of minox.

• +1
Minoxidil already stunted my DHT quite a bit. While I was using it I would go 5 days without any urge to masturbate, now I'm off of it for 5 months and still maybe only 10-20% recovered. Now I can get random boners + morning wood but still not the same.

RU would probably shrink my 7 inch dick to 1 CM and I'm not ever touching fin with a 10 ft pole. Looking for non-androgenic options only. Currently about NW 2 with shit hair quality and skin due to no collagen because of minox.

Lol, I've never taken minox and i also can easily go 5 days without urge to masturbate, morning wood is like 50/50, I'm also nw2 and have shit skin. :D
Don't blame it all on minox.

Now I'm considering either taking fin or minox to keep the hair

• +1
My libido is half of what it used to be 😔
the placebo effect is very strong. I am sure if you didn't think about finasteride, your libido would increase

Lol, I've never taken minox and i also can easily go 5 days without urge to masturbate, morning wood is like 50/50, I'm also nw2 and have shit skin. :D
Don't blame it all on minox.

Now I'm considering either taking fin or minox to keep the hair
Yes but you’re not as young as I am

Yes but you’re not as young as I am
Did u say u took minox at 17 or something?
I wonder if it'd be fine to go on fin or minox at 19 ffs why am i balding so young AHH I don't wanna suppress my dht levels yet WHAT TO DOOO

Did u say u took minox at 17 or something?
I wonder if it'd be fine to go on fin or minox at 19 ffs why am i balding so young AHH I don't wanna suppress my dht levels yet WHAT TO DOOO
Stop masturbating

• JFL
Stop masturbating
i usually masturbate once a week or once every 2 weeks, sometimes i do nofap for a month and it doesnt do anything for me, fap or nofap makes 0 diff for me and tbh when i used to masturbate regularly my libido was higher

Nizoral kills fungi, so that is good

I will start progesterone soon, and will add Estriol later on

• +1
You use DM 0.5 daily? And 2.5 once a week? The general consensus is that you should use a DM once a week no matter how small or big the needle is.

No Fin, No Minox.

You made it easy to the Reapper.

• +1
You use DM 0.5 daily? And 2.5 once a week? The general consensus is that you should use a DM once a week no matter how small or big the needle is.
You sir are a retard and should be euthanized

• +1
I can only recommend ru 58841. found out about it half a year ago on lookism in the legendary "saving Hair" topic and it saved my crown. Dermarolling is good too, so as Green tea capsules to control inner inflammation.

• +1
No Fin, No Minox.

You made it easy to the Reapper.
There's absolutely no sense saving yourself from the Norwood Reaper if you're jumping into the lap of the Collagen Reaper to do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
There's absolutely no sense saving yourself from the Norwood Reaper if you're jumping into the lap of the Collagen Reaper to do it

Collagen reaper is a meme. Thats the point.

Collagen reaper is a meme. Thats the point.
If you think the collagen reaper is a meme that’s probably why you’re an incel

You need collagen, period. It’s 10x better to be bald with smooth skin than a full head of hair with wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
If you think the collagen reaper is a meme that’s probably why you’re an incel

You need collagen, period. It’s 10x better to be bald with smooth skin than a full head of hair with wrinkles.

Collagen reaper from minox is a meme.

I can only recommend ru 58841. found out about it half a year ago on lookism in the legendary "saving Hair" topic and it saved my crown. Dermarolling is good too, so as Green tea capsules to control inner inflammation.
Does that shit still exist? Link me boyo

The saving Hair topic is archived and can be found in the lookism archive megathread.

Most retarded shit I read all day
07CB92AA 9449 449F B226 CD6658B08E92

• JFL
Cmon bro fapping isn't gonna make me bald less
Yes, fapping is a hair nuker

Decreases collagen = weaker hair

Spikes DHT = hair falls out

Srs look it up

Yes, fapping is a hair nuker

Decreases collagen = weaker hair

Spikes DHT = hair falls out

Srs look it up

what if i edge my penis but dont cum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773
  • JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f
It’s an anti androgen and my dick is already 90th percentile so I’m not coping just want to be bigger.
Weak anti-androgen (which isn't even 100% proved) doesn't necessarily mean stunted dick growth

Weak anti-androgen (which isn't even 100% proved) doesn't necessarily mean stunted dick growth
You can tell if ur dick growth is stunted if ur libido is down while you’re still a teenager

You can tell if ur dick growth is stunted if ur libido is down while you’re still a teenager
It isn't then, according to your theory. Didn't take Minox during puberty though and when I started taking it, I actually noticed a slight decrease in libido which subsided again eventually.

large pseudoscience. if anything, it would decrease hair loss due to temporarily raising estrogen shortly after ejaculation and also due to the theory that masturbation weakens androgen receptors (observed in rats), which would desensitize hair follicles to androgenic alopecia.
But it also reduces collagen this weakening hair

Cmon bruh when I go on a nofap streak I notice less shedding and thicker hair. Stop being a coomer.