Rate my curry ass, 16, 1.74m.

I

imaxx

Iron
So brutally over for me. Any advice is appreciated(except ropemaxxing😂). I've been growing my hair out, idk what to do with it(suggestions pls,got thick wavy/ curly hairs).
Thanks.

Attachments

• Snapchat-75430315.jpg
    Snapchat-75430315.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240329_121446-01.jpeg
    IMG_20240329_121446-01.jpeg
    435.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240328_175456.jpg
    IMG_20240328_175456.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240228182124-01.jpeg
    IMG20240228182124-01.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240228181310-01.jpeg
    IMG20240228181310-01.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20240129224125-removebg-preview.png
    IMG20240129224125-removebg-preview.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, seethe, Entschuldigung and 2 others
What do I do with my pehno?. Should I get dreads and get absolutely tanned?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, seethe and smallman
My plan:-
Will go with prettyboymaxxing(not very common in my pheno) or get jacked.
Still growing, might go ahead and phenotype Maxx to increase appeal. Either way I'm fucked in the west.
Currently tanned(got fucked over ) cus of football and swimming. Will skinmaxxing help?.

Attachments

• IMG-20240218-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240218-WA0009.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240119_204849.jpg
    IMG_20240119_204849.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D and aspiringexcel
So brutally over for me. Any advice is appreciated(except ropemaxxing😂). I've been growing my hair out, idk what to do with it(suggestions pls,got thick wavy/ curly hairs).
Thanks.

You have a great base it's actually hard to fuck up with your base it's mtn but the your recessed your underlying bone volume is there

Any ways show this morph to a plastic surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Acridax, VolcelFTW and 2 others
I'm still growing. Will wait till i complete my overall body growth. Anyways, thanks for your opinion 😊

• +1
Reactions: gustn and Acridax
You have a great base it's actually hard to fuck up with your base it's mtn but the your recessed your underlying bone volume is there

Any ways show this morph to a plastic surgeon.

View attachment 2826230View attachment 2826231View attachment 2826232View attachment 2826234
Since I'm still growing, can I expect my jaw to get more defined or maybe like develop?. Is there anyway to jaw Maxx like the picture you've sent me?. I think it's all a cope but trying wouldn't kill me.

fix frame

you have a nutrient deficient post anglo saxon famine physique

do not fall for the bulk meme, maintain your current bodyfat while adding some mass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BrahminBoss
Since I'm still growing, can I expect my jaw to get more defined or maybe like develop?. Is there anyway to jaw Maxx like the picture you've sent me?. I think it's all a cope but trying wouldn't kill me.

No not really in adult hood jaw rotation matrixes are fixed your gonna need surgery

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Gilbert_Durandal
Nigga just fuck off you asked for a rating before and you are just another subhuman curry

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acridax, Blackgymmax, notgraycel245969 and 1 other person
Nigga just fuck off you asked for a rating before and you are just another subhuman curry
I be seeing niggas post like 100 threads of the same type . Wtf is your problem u fucking retard.

fix frame

you have a nutrient deficient post anglo saxon famine physique

do not fall for the bulk meme, maintain your current bodyfat while adding some mass
Will do.
Thanks

I be seeing niggas post like 100 threads of the same type . Wtf is your problem u fucking retard.
my problem is ur a fucking curry

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz
my problem is ur a fucking curry
I hate it too. Wtf can I even do about it?. Cry like a baby?. The reason I'm here is for that particular reason u fucking wimp.

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
Curry thatt, curry thiss. U sound like a 9 y/i fortnite addict.
nigga ur mad not my fault ur a curry there's nothing I can do about it

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz
Dm me a pic of your face then ,😂

Mugs subhuman curries

• +1
Reactions: imaxx
Bro these Indians i can't 😭

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 7580
Thanks.
Squinting hard I see

I hate it too. Wtf can I even do about it?. Cry like a baby?. The reason I'm here is for that particular reason u fucking wimp.
bro u will slay in mumbai just get off this forum it will ruin ur mental

• +1
Reactions: greywind and imaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 7580
youll slay, good genes.

• +1
Reactions: imaxx and poopoohead
Thanks.
Ltn

As a curry I wanna say something to all the curries who are shitting on this platform Stop posting shit threads Y'all can just rate yourself you don't need to poop here with such a face and you bitch you know you are ugly stop posting Stop fucking posting you pathetic monkey gene Fucking Nigga traid Indian stop doing it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: totallynotnash, mewman, Aditya. and 4 others
Thanks.
You are a manlet, jawless, and have a poor phenotype.

That being said, some extreme jaw implants and jaw surgery could ascend you to maybe MTN.

good luck.

truecel/10

• +1
Thanks.
not bad for a curry, mid htn

• +1
Hes def not a sub, hes def very above average for currys but mtn for any other race

• JFL
Reactions: mewman
Narrow mouth

Where's the curry ass :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Good eye area, lower third is too short and small tho.

MTN excluding ethnic tax

you look like a more feminine version of city boy JJ

• JFL
Thanks.
Curry joe goldberg

• JFL
chad in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz and InnerVoid
truth is u are subhuman even in slums of mumbai

mandible sucks fix that and ascend