Rate My Face Kind Sirs

2/10 BONELESS DOWNWARDLY GROWN CUCK BETA FACE OF A SUBHUMAN

YOU NEED LEFORT TYPE 4 AT VERY LEAST TO EVEN LOOK HUMAN

View attachment 1594066

View attachment 1594067
Nigga all that theory down the drain. I’m giving you the truth. If I was a 3/10 bitches wouldn’t be letting me get close to them. Bitches be wanting me to be they friend and bitches tell me they will never forget me or how different I am. Bro, I literally got 140 plus numbers last year stfu. NEXT VICTIM.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I was at work when this thread was posted so I couldn't see the images (high speed data ran out), I thought you were at least decent looking, anyway, @ArchaicAlchemist22 damn nigga you ugly, your head shaped like a foot, and you have the skull of the Habsburg monarchy rulers, you look fucking inbred :lul:. And can we stop bumping this annoying thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 17201 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I was at work when this thread was posted so I couldn't see the images (high speed data ran out), I thought you were at least decent looking, anyway, @ArchaicAlchemist22 damn nigga you ugly, your head shaped like a foot, and you have the skull of the Habsburg monarchy rulers, you look fucking inbred :lul:. And can we stop bumping this annoying thread.
Nigga please stop hating. I’m a 4-6. Average dude. Now you got Jokes not funny. NEXT.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Nobody gets the reference it’s pointless trying to make jokes. (next victim)
You’re an old man on lookism, you’re not a victim of me. If anything you’re a victim of your parents unfortunate mistake in having sex and giving birth to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
You’re an old man on lookism, you’re not a victim of me. If anything you’re a victim of your parents unfortunate mistake in having sex and giving birth to you

His reading comprehension is 0.

He says a retarded sentence then like the dumbass nerd her is goes...

nExT vICtIM.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Anchor_Ship, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

nExT vICtIM.
Roadman IQ for sure, his grandkids need to cut the internet off for him JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadethnic101 and Korea
mirin 12 page thread :hnghn:

Nigga please stick to the subject. NEXT.

nExT vICtIM.
Nope not reading that bulkshit. Next victim.

I
You think this nigga was able to reproduce??? LOL.
I get more bitches than you. I get more pussy than you. Your opinion don’t matter. NEXT VICTIM

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16369
You don't.

Where are you from?
Why bro? Im black.

Niggas is so stupid here. 3/10 god I see why this website is trash tier. Niggas straight up lie to you to get you invested in this trash ass site. Crabs in a bucket type niggas. Im above you all. NEXT.

• Ugh..
Because I want to know?

Why else would I ask.
Man. I’m from overseas. I live in the USA. Doesent matter what you’re about to say I’m a 5.

• Ugh..
Thanks but it’s easy for me dawg.

Nigga that’s not my rating I’m a 4/10,5/10,6/10 simple as that. If you bout that 3 then get out bro. Your input isint needed. NEXT.
You're a 4/10. But my point is that ratings don't matter because I know guys who are only 3/10 and they still managed to get women who are 7/10 through social circles.

Like I said before, avoid dating apps, and avoid this website, focus on building muscle and losing fat and make more friends and then, through those friends, you will eventually get a girlfriend. That is how normies get laid without paying.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You're a 4/10. But my point is that ratings don't matter because I know guys who are only 3/10 and they still managed to get women who are 7/10 through social circles.

Like I said before, avoid dating apps, and avoid this website, focus on building muscle and losing fat and make more friends and then, through those friends, you will eventually get a girlfriend. That is how normies get laid without paying.
4/10, 5/10 more like it. I don’t need friends fuck these cowards. I cold approach and get ioi. Friends are for the weak you fucking coward.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and randomuser2407
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Korea
12 pages?! Only on fucking .org:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, SendMePicsToRate, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
6/10 ,if you grow your hair an easy 7/10, fix your beard now you're an 8/10 bulk up 9/10 and lastly fill the bag with money and booom 10/10

Never listen to incels here
2793169 1647219640679

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, SendMePicsToRate, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person

LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK.
You look like shit.
YOUR OPNION. The truth is average
6/10 ,if you grow your hair an easy 7/10, fix your beard now you're an 8/10 bulk up 9/10 and lastly fill the bag with money and booom 10/10

Never listen to incels here
View attachment 1594321
I’m growing the hair. Got ya dude. Dudes here just wanna be harsh so they can recruit me and shit. They are living in fucking fantasy land. Woman tell me I’m somewhat attractive guys too. Nigga called me a 3/10 like bitch you crazy? Thanks bro. Fuck these crazy dudes here. Anyway, ( next victim)

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and MaxillaMaxing
4/10 on the decile scale

Just slightly below average for a black dude

Fuck the decile scale it’s
4/10 on the decile scale
trash.
Just slightly below average for a black dude
I know I’m average below average honestly. You ain’t gotta tell me that but don’t hit me with that bullshit 3 to get dudes in here excited. Niggas trying to destroy my self esteem and recruit me. Cowards. I’m a 4/10, 5/10.

• Ugh..
6/10 you have funny looking pheno like this guy on tik tok.

My lil cousins birthday coming up
Do you know how to use finger puppets?

What the fuck is a pheno and yeah I see it. Some type of bone structure?
6/10 you have funny looking pheno like this guy on tik tok.

My lil cousins birthday coming up
Do you know how to use finger puppets?

• Ugh..
You look like shit.
. Your the biggest hater here since that racist white boy. Nigga get a life go donate to charity instead of trying to recruit people to this trash ass website and demolosh men’s self esteem. I win. ( NEXT VICTIM)

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Exactly. On a bad day I’m 4, on a good day I can be a 5 suckers. Dude take this shit too serious. Dude gave me a 3 like wtf bro log off looksmatch and actually get a grip. Dude lying cause I’m new lol

Nigga you’re not funny. Your lame. Shit sucks. NEXT VICTIM.
nooo no offence but from those 2 pics u kinda look plebby. you just need to not shower for 8 days to look homeless? anyways sorry for being an asshole im just reflecting my insecurities do you lift?

12 pages :lul::lul::lul:
I opened this thread expecting to see some gigachad but instead it's some 3/10 homeless pheno monkey :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19445, justinzayn and 6 others
nooo no offence but from those 2 pics u kinda look plebby. you just need to not shower for 8 days to look homeless? anyways sorry for being an asshole im just reflecting my insecurities do you lift?
Not interested in conversation with you. NEXT VICTIM.
12 pages :lul::lul::lul:
I opened this thread expecting to see some gigachad but instead it's some 3/10 homeless pheno monkey :feelskek:
racist white boys and their Napoleon complex’s bore me. I have nothing to say to you White Boy. NEXT VICTIM.

• Ugh..
Not interested in conversation with you. NEXT VICTIM.

racist white boys and their Napoleon complex’s bore me. I have nothing to say to you White Boy. NEXT VICTIM.
okey good bye gonna study math :)- become one withyour mind meditate :=

The fucked up part is out of 12 pages of shit only 3 users really gave me advice. The rest are haters. Just shows how much of a piece of shit this website is and it’s users.

• Ugh..
So lemme get this straight. You’ve come to looksmax.org, posted a thread asking for a rating and then get mad with the rating your given? If you are so sure you are a 5, then why are you asking us?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Korea
Like damn how long has this thread been going on for lol

Attachments

• 53CC003A-1145-4AB1-85AB-B2B23A548056.png
    53CC003A-1145-4AB1-85AB-B2B23A548056.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
So lemme get this straight. You’ve come to looksmax.org, posted a thread asking for a rating and then get mad with the rating your given? If you are so sure you are a 5, then why are you asking us?
Nigga please stop defending these hos. Only advice I got was to wear hats because of my hairline and grow my hair out.

• Ugh..
Mirin the looksmaxxing covering those dravidian orbitals
Man you a hater I don’t care what you have to say. Stop trying to recruit me with those fantasy ass words nobody cares about Dravidian fucking dragon orbitals you’re not a surgeon kiddo. Fuck off the computer lame. NEXT VICTIM.

• Ugh..
Man you a hater I don’t care what you have to say. Stop trying to recruit me with those fantasy ass words nobody cares about Dravidian fucking dragon orbitals you’re not a surgeon kiddo. Fuck off the computer lame. NEXT VICTIM.
Stfu George floyd lookin ass nigga

Attachments

• 59FA3B6B-4FC8-45BE-80D3-47B32156C700.jpeg
    59FA3B6B-4FC8-45BE-80D3-47B32156C700.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 0
This nigga mad. Not responding to you lame. RESORTS TO INSULTS. ( loss the argument again ) next victim please. You fucking looksmatch faggots are magically delicious yum.
Stfu George floyd lookin ass nigga

• Ugh..
This nigga mad. Not responding to you lame. RESORTS TO INSULTS. ( loss the argument again ) next victim please. You fucking looksmatch faggots are magically delicious yum.
Nigga there is no argument you wake up with Ben chode orbitals and that’s that

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18012, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Next person please have some advice.
advice: wear hats, grow your hair out etc

• Ugh..