Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Nigga please stop defending these hos. Only advice I got was to wear hats because of my hairline and grow my hair out.
YOU ARE NEW HERE. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE REASONS AS TO WHY PEOPLE ARE GOOD LOOKING. THAT IS WHY YOU CAME HERE, TO UNDERSTAND WHY. GET THAT INTO YOUR FROZONE ASS HEAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
YOU ARE NEW HERE. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE REASONS AS TO WHY PEOPLE ARE GOOD LOOKING. THAT IS WHY YOU CAME HERE, TO UNDERSTAND WHY. GET THAT INTO YOUR FROZONE ASS HEAD
Nigga please it’s not rocket science. Stop trying to recruit me. Miss me with that that bullshit explanation nigga. Dismissed. NEXT VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Nigga please it’s not rocket science. Stop trying to recruit me. Miss me with that that bullshit explanation nigga. Dismissed. NEXT VICTIM.
It’s not rocket science but it is a science in itself. There is tons of scientific literature as to what is attractive and what is not

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Over 600 comments…

It’s not rocket science but it is a science in itself. There is tons of scientific literature as to what is attractive and what is not
Nigga please. Wear a hat get shades fix my beard, grow hair work on skin brush hair shit like that niggas don’t need all that unnecessary bullshit you preaching. Wasting your life here dawg. Give it up, you like an old man that can’t get it up.
Because I don’t back down from these pussies. They flabbergasted because i called bullshit on their 3/10. And their so called scale. Niggas not fucking with me. None of y’all fucking with me man. 9 rounds to 1 ARCHAIC ALCHEMIST. I been knew I was a solid average man but just needed info and tips to improve. I barely got that from this stinkin ass website. Niggas try and pull you down crab bucket style.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton, fogdart, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
No nigga I’m above average in some aspects. They wrong and so are you. And I reply back because they won’t get away with these lies. If I was a 3/10 trust me I would fucking know. 3:10 doesent get approached by bitches. I do.
Yeah you’re average or slightly below average, but you shouldn’t reply to every guy who disagrees it doesn’t help.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ✿👍col
how the fuck is this thread still going on

@mods please lock/delete it, I can't bear to look at it anymore:lul:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Anchor_Ship
Thanks. The THREAD IS OVER.
Your life is over
Animation Film GIF by wilbrand

If you have BBC , you can fuck bad ones too

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
how the fuck is this thread still going on

@mods please lock/delete it, I can't bear to look at it anymore:lul:
Your that hater from yesterday now you’re so jealous of my first thread you want to get me in trouble. Such a bitch move. I came here for tips and advice and an honest rating now look what happens. I’m disgusted. NEXT

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Your that hater from yesterday now you’re so jealous of my first thread you want to get me in trouble. Such a bitch move. I came here for tips and advice and an honest rating now look what happens. I’m disgusted. NEXT
i wasn't hating i literally told you you are a 4/10

If you have BBC , you can fuck bad ones too
IM BLACK nigga white girls love me. But im not attracted to those flat assed flat chested pale chicks. Im only into my sisters dawg

• Ugh..
This niqqa still arguing its been over a day wdf

I’m
This niqqa still arguing its been over a day wdf
tired of this shit too. Niggas don’t wanna give advice tho. They just wanna say 3/10 stay on the forum. Fucking cowards

Nigga made a thread asking people to rate him and gets mad when people don’t rate him at exactly 5/10 :ROFLMAO:
5/10 is average below average. I’m accepting 4, and 6. But niggas here crab bucket you. Want you to stay here and learn about draconian orbitals and shit like basement plastic tranny plastic surgeons

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16369
But but but you are
2.5psl

Nigga please, I’m a 4/10, 5/10 like I said. Bitches tell me this and niggas. I’m average below average.
why are you here asking us to rate when you are "100%" of your own rating fucking retard you're ugly and there's nothing you can do about it

• +1
why are you here asking us to rate when you are "100%" of your own rating fucking retard you're ugly and there's nothing you can do about it
Nigga please. NEXT.

• Ugh..
LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK.

YOUR OPNION. The truth is average

I’m growing the hair. Got ya dude. Dudes here just wanna be harsh so they can recruit me and shit. They are living in fucking fantasy land. Woman tell me I’m somewhat attractive guys too. Nigga called me a 3/10 like bitch you crazy? Thanks bro. Fuck these crazy dudes here. Anyway, ( next victim)
You're mentally ill with your "next victim" bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Youre finished bro. It’s been two days and you’re still hating on me. NEXT VICTIM.
You're mentally ill with your "next victim" bullshit

• Ugh..
3.75/10, average below average

• Ugh..
Reactions: ArchaicAlchemist22
Try 4,5, or 5 hater. That’s below average a 3 is fucking ugly. NEXT.
Wtf? that is not 3, it is almost 4 LOL, it is a 3.75, that means you can reach a 4 if looksmaxxing

• Ugh..
Reactions: ArchaicAlchemist22
Wtf? that is not 3, it is almost 4 LOL, it is a 3.75, that means you can reach a 4 if looksmaxxing
Cut it out this website has you delusional. Im a 4-5. Average below average nigga.

• Ugh..
Thanks that’s what I assumed. Niggas called me a 3/10. That’s just straight up an insult. I pull 6-7s and even a few 8s before. Off my looks alone
You're not ugly - the pictures you posted are terrible. Selfies usually distort your facial proportions. I'd say you're around a 6/10 irl rating. What is your slay count and age?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15065
I can see why people here are saying 3.

You have every flaw in the books when I comes to aesthetics.

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc. The list could go on.

IRL, if you're above avg height I can see why they'd say 4.5. This is the whole package though, you face is unattrative
source for your signature? :feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
You don't look abo enough

Unironically post torso

Attachments

• 20220215_151951.jpg
    20220215_151951.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Can someone stop this madness ???

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
make this 100 pages you niggas

@Biggdink rate :Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
As if that would improve his rating, he’s below average but could slay according to @looksmaxxer234
I do cold approaches 160 woman and got rejected probably 10 times. Got like 150 numbers not making this up. I didint have sex but I scored a chick who was like 6’3 while I’m 5’8. I rejected her and some other girl. COLD APPROACH KING. Btw I’m going to start wearing hats until I grow my hair out to increase my looks from average below average to better.

You're not ugly - the pictures you posted are terrible. Selfies usually distort your facial proportions. I'd say you're around a 6/10 irl rating. What is your slay count and age?
I reject woman sexually and I’ve only had less than 10 woman. I’m 29. I turn down sex from milfs and shit on tinder and irl I turn down opportunities straight up.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You look like low class and dumb, but it might be an halo in the ghetto, 4/10

doing anything to make more shekels
deceiving people into your cause
jfl why do i have to explain this

you can see him trying to compensate with angles in both of the pics
he was asked to take a clear front pic and he took one from 45 degrees below
below angles make you look worse.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and LooksOrDeath
I reject woman sexually and I’ve only had less than 10 woman. I’m 29. I turn down sex from milfs and shit on tinder and irl I turn down opportunities straight up.
You're TWENTY NINE YEARS OLD??????????

How mentally developed are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17201 and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Anchor_Ship and Korea
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, bogii and Deleted member 18012