Rate My Face Kind Sirs

just dm and ask for my eye area jfl
Already seen em :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
idk what avg below avg means, but i've already rated you a 4/10
Wrong. 4/10/ 5- 10, and 6.
@ArchaicAlchemist22 looks like @Korea is coping because you mog him hard.

Ur a 4.5-5 psl and 5.5-6/10 normie scale.

Main flaws are bad cheekbones and a downward grown face.

Good features are hunterish eyes, long midface, fwhr ratio of 1.55, midface ratio of 0.85.

If you are not larping about your tinder matches, im mirin tbh
Thanks fuck psl. Sounds fake.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
All jokes aside.

@ArchaicAlchemist22

@Korea is the most accurate and unbiased rater on the forum, so if he says ur a 3/10, u are one
Nigga please. He’s wrong

• Ugh..
Nigga please. He’s wrong
u literally just agreed with me a second ago, but now that my opinion is different u are calling it wrong

@Korea 's opinion over all sadly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Korea
did someone doxx me?

+ If you have seen them you should agree with the fact that I eyemog everyone u can think of
No I was joking lol & who cares :lul: is your eye area helpin you get laid? :feelskek:

You’re a troll ..
Bro please stop your hating man. Your a high tier hater nigga can’t accept the fact that I won’t take anyone’s answers besides the ones that I know are true. Nigga want me to be a 3 so bad. Ain’t happening bruh I’m. A 5 just like these niggas are saying now beat it if you don’t like it. ( you lost the argument again)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360, .🇹🇩. and tyronelite
Bro please stop your hating man. Your a high tier hater nigga can’t accept the fact that I won’t take anyone’s answers besides the ones that I know are true. Nigga want me to be a 3 so bad. Ain’t happening bruh I’m. A 5 just like these niggas are saying now beat it if you don’t like it. ( you lost the argument again)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Korea
One of the good descriptions but upper tier too.
Low tier normie isn't an insult.

You can still get a lot of dating success as a low tier normie as long as you do it in real life and avoid dating apps.

It is only on dating apps and in the modelling industry that you will struggle if you are not Chad.

Low tier normie isn't an insult.

You can still get a lot of dating success as a low tier normie as long as you do it in real life and avoid dating apps.

It is only on dating apps and in the modelling industry that you will struggle if you are not Chad.
The dude admitted he spent bread to smash :lul:

• +1
The dude admitted he spent bread to smash :lul:
Nigga I bought that ho some shoes and clothes from the mall because she had a phat ass. Simple as that nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 14894 and 1 other person
30 and you're arguing with 20 year olds on the internet. I feel sorry for you.
Bro your just mad im a 5 and not a three hater. Next victim please.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and ROTTING
Doesent matter. You guys don’t something. IM MOT TAKING ANY NUMBER LESS THAN 4. IM NOT TAKING ANYBODYS ANSWER IF I DONT LIKE IT. I know im a 5 out of 10, 6:10. Simple as that. If you tell me anything other than that you’re hating
Betabuxxing and simping now are we?

It’s over

• Ugh..
Doesent matter. You guys don’t something. IM MOT TAKING ANY NUMBER LESS THAN 4. IM NOT TAKING ANYBODYS ANSWER IF I DONT LIKE IT. I know im a 5 out of 10, 6:10. Simple as that. If you tell me anything other than that you’re hating
Have you really just spent the last 6 hours arguing with people on an obscure incel forum? At least Frozone was a superhero fighting niggas and shit

Have you really just spent the last 6 hours arguing with people on an obscure incel forum? At least Frozone was a superhero fighting niggas and shit
Whatever bro. Your hating. I didint know this was an incel forum. Regardless, I’m not taking NO FOR AN ANSWER. you fucks just don’t understand that lol it’s OVER FOR YALL. I know the truth.

• Ugh..
the black brother is attracted to white hoes jfl whats new :feelskek:. pls no

View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
You like a 4/10 in normie rating scales I would suggest getting a better hairline and hair because if you’re black you should take advantage of curls.

You like a 4/10 in normie rating scales I would suggest getting a better hairline and hair because if you’re black you should take advantage of curls.
Nigga please bitches like temp fades over here.

• Ugh..
Budget P.Diddy on crack, jay z is jealous of you :feelsez:

Wtf nigga how do you work on your eyebrows? Just brush them shits. Sound feminine to me dawg
Aight then work on your eyebrows they should be positively tilted and extend past your eyes

• Ugh..
Wtf nigga how do you work on your eyebrows? Just brush them shits. Sound feminine to me dawg
ye true this whole website is feminine but there are some things like castor oils, that can can enhance growth because they should be denser. overall you look decent tho, if you really care about looksmaxxing then look at some black chads (Tyrones) and model your game

ye true this whole website is feminine but there are some things like castor oils, that can can enhance growth because they should be denser. overall you look decent tho, if you really care about looksmaxxing then look at some black chads (Tyrones) and model your game
As in people like Anthony Joshua, nba youngboy and Micheal b jordan

View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
Rating:
Beginning with your upper third. You have a very high and wide hairline which makes you look like a air balloon. You have barely any browridge, large area of Upper eyelid exposure(UEE), defuse eyebrows and eyelashes with below average eyebrow shape all compiled with mediocre orbitals and weakish under eye area support.
If we go to check you middle third we get a similar story. You have a very narrow FWHR however couldn't see you mid face ratio properly due to the fact that you aren't facing forwards fully. You have a visible lack of bone mass in your zygomatic regions(cheek bones) with below average shape as well. Your nose shape is mediocre and due to the fact of how narrow your face is it looks large and takes up a good surface area of your face which is a net negative. Your ears are shaped like a uncircumcised penis and weird looking.
Lastly for your lower third. It's very narrow from bigonion to bigonion(each ending of your jaw from your ramus). Your ramus angle seems very steep looking and not more parallel to the ground(ideally) and when we look at your chin to philtrium ratio it's not very good. Your chin is too small for your longish philtrium. The only thing I can maybe say is decent are your lips because they aren't super large or bad shaped.

Falios?
High and wide hairline
Poor browridge
Large amount of UEE
Defuse eyebrows and eyelashes with eyebrows having below average shape
Below average orbital bones
Weak under eyearea
Narrow FWHR
Likely weak mid face ratio(may not count)
Lack of bone mass in zygos with below average shape
Large nose with respect to narrow face
Uncircumcised penis ears
Narrow jaw
Steepish genial angle
Chin to philtrium area not good, big philtrium in respect to small chin

Halos?
Lips(maybe?)

I would personally give you a rating of 3-4

• +1
Reactions: Racky and .🇹🇩.
This sentence is exactly why I can say with 100% centainty he's ugly.

You have to be repulsive in the face to have negative social interactions based on your looks.

Why did you come here asking for a rating then?

You look in the mirror and see an ugly man, and wanted us to tell you otherwise?

If you can't accept reality, just commit suicide so you no longer have to deal with it.
wow man very brutal. Would love to be roasted by you

Rating:
Beginning with your upper third. You have a very high and wide hairline which makes you look like a air balloon. You have barely any browridge, large area of Upper eyelid exposure(UEE), defuse eyebrows and eyelashes with below average eyebrow shape all compiled with mediocre orbitals and weakish under eye area support.
If we go to check you middle third we get a similar story. You have a very narrow FWHR however couldn't see you mid face ratio properly due to the fact that you aren't facing forwards fully. You have a visible lack of bone mass in your zygomatic regions(cheek bones) with below average shape as well. Your nose shape is mediocre and due to the fact of how narrow your face is it looks large and takes up a good surface area of your face which is a net negative. Your ears are shaped like a uncircumcised penis and weird looking.
Lastly for your lower third. It's very narrow from bigonion to bigonion(each ending of your jaw from your ramus). Your ramus angle seems very steep looking and not more parallel to the ground(ideally) and when we look at your chin to philtrium ratio it's not very good. Your chin is too small for your longish philtrium. The only thing I can maybe say is decent are your lips because they aren't super large or bad shaped.

Falios?
High and wide hairline
Poor browridge
Large amount of UEE
Weak under eyearea
Narrow FWHR
Uncircumcised penis ears
Narrow jaw
Steepish genial angle

Halos?
Lips(maybe?)

Good analysis bro can you rate me https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...nd-tips-for-looksmaxxing.472865/#post-7790213

View attachment 1593176

All I can say is I very comfortably mog the shit out of your recessed rodent tier face.

You have no cheekbone mass what so ever, not laterally not forward, you look like you would snap if someone even lightly tapped you, you have the highest forehead I have ever seem, ugly fucking nose which is wider than most peoples heads, your eye area is ghoulishly exposed because your orbitals are too curved and your brow ridge is non existent. Your jawline is pathetic and needs to be frauded with that crappy stubble which we can all still see how pathetically round it is lmfao, I see women with better jawlines than that. Lips are also deformed but you can see that. Collagen

OH AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU HAVE SHREK EARS AND NO COLLAGEN :ogre: :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-m...nd-tips-for-looksmaxxing.472865/#post-7790213 rate me

I can see why people here are saying 3.

You have every flaw in the books when I comes to aesthetics.

Downward Grown, Circular Orbits, Bad Nose Shape, Invisible Cheekbones etc. The list could go on.

IRL, if you're above avg height I can see why they'd say 4.5. This is the whole package though, you face is unattrative
Bro I’m not un attractive I’m an easy 4-6. Somewhat unattractive

Thanks but it’s easy for me dawg.
Just stay away from this website, knowing your rating won't help you achieve anything.
Nigga that’s not my rating I’m a 4/10,5/10,6/10 simple as that. If you bout that 3 then get out bro. Your input isint needed. NEXT.

Rating:

Falios?
High and wide hairline
Poor browridge
Large amount of UEE
Weak under eyearea
Narrow FWHR
Uncircumcised penis ears
Narrow jaw
Steepish genial angle

Halos?
Lips(maybe?)

Remove the 3, keep the 4 thanks but I don’t need all that info just to know I’m a 4-6. NEXT VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias
View attachment 1592904
2/10 BONELESS DOWNWARDLY GROWN CUCK BETA FACE OF A SUBHUMAN

YOU NEED LEFORT TYPE 4 AT VERY LEAST TO EVEN LOOK HUMAN

1822403 1591218425193

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 5892, Deprived and 2 others