Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Fuck the decile scale it’s

trash.

I know I’m average below average honestly. You ain’t gotta tell me that but don’t hit me with that bullshit 3 to get dudes in here excited. Niggas trying to destroy my self esteem and recruit me. Cowards. I’m a 4/10, 5/10.
If you don't think you are 10/10, you have self-esteem issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, LooksOrDeath and SendMePicsToRate
@ArchaicAlchemist22 dont listen to @Korea . He is obsessed with you cause he can't handle the mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, LooksOrDeath and Korea
@ArchaicAlchemist22 dont listen to @Korea . He is obsessed with you cause he can't handle the mog
You need to gain weight instead of defending him.

• JFL
Reactions: imogurfamilia
You need to gain weight instead of defending him.
im not gonna attack u back because of ur selfproclaim + avi halo:cry:

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
You're TWENTY NINE YEARS OLD??????????

How mentally developed are you?
tbh it could be lens distortion make his fwhr and midface look worse than they do irl. The first selfie was also in harsh lighting.

He is a 5/10 black guy with above average appeal due to BBC halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
The people here cannot rate black guys for shit. He is not 3/10 ffs.

tbh it could be lens distortion make his fwhr and midface look worse than they do irl. The first selfie was also in harsh lighting.

He is a 5/10 black guy with above average appeal due to BBC halo.
He looks like absolute shit. It's a unanimous agreement that he's ugly (3/10)
i cant compete with avi gods like u and @AscendingHero 😢
😢😢😢. Just find a Adriana Lima GIF and you'll be ok!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17201
The people here cannot rate black guys for shit. He is not 3/10 ffs.
We were being nice, he is a 1/10 if we compare him to the average white :lul:

But look at the angle though. Top down with a selfie cam. Obviously, his skull is gonna look deformed if it is longer than average. It is also in harsh white lighting. He is prolly 5/10 IRL with 6-7/10 SMV.

😢😢😢. Just find a Adriana Lima GIF and you'll be ok!
i already had a male as my avi (o pry), im looking for a female avi this time

Nigga please. I’m fine with a 4/10 because that’s below average. I know I can be seen as below average to some men and woman. I also can understand how I’m actually average in real life and more of a 5. And how to some girls I’m a 6/10. However you won’t get on here and say I’m a 3. I know damn well I’m not repulsive. Y’all just wanna be so harsh to feel better about yourselves and to recruit me to this website aka ( platos cave). Y’all are groupthinking SOBS. Who want to attack anyone different then your fucking blackpill scale theory. At the end of the day I’m in the middle. I came on here seeking enlightenment on how to increase my looks aswell as a rating but you fuckers ruined it. The only good practical advice I got was to work on my skin, maybe grow some dreads out and build muscle. Like wtf is wrong with you hatemaxxed mfers?
You look like low class and dumb, but it might be an halo in the ghetto, 4/10

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
NEXT VICTIM PLEASE
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

5/10 IRL with 6-7/10 SMV.
Never knew you were jestermaxxing you fucking faggot.

But look at the angle though. Top down with a selfie cam. Obviously, his skull is gonna look deformed if it is longer than average. It is also in harsh white lighting. He is prolly 5/10 IRL with 6-7/10 SMV.
Exactly, nobody is taking into account id look better with the other camera lens. I took a fucking selfie and came out average. My SMV should be 5-7. Shit

Trust me. I am a pasty nigga too. I do not want to believe that dark-skinned men have higher SMV. But it is true.

BBC halo allows you to overcome so many PSL flaws.

• +1
Stfu

just because he’s defending me and being honest about these nonsense ratings? Btw I thought SMV and my looks were equal. A 5/10 looks is 5/10 sexual market value?

I can take a pic from the same angle and not look this narrow.

There is distortion, but it's all RELATIVE.

Someone with a 1.85+ FWHR won't go below 1.6 FWHR just because of distortion etc.
i already had a male as my avi (o pry), im looking for a female avi this time
Yea bro, you need to have a female as ur AVI so you can get a halo.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Exactly, nobody is taking into account id look better with the other camera lens. I took a fucking selfie and came out average. My SMV should be 5-7. Shit
your SMV is 0/10 you look like a child molester kys delusional shit

• JFL
Y’all just wanna be so harsh to feel better about yourselves
You wish, you get mogged to the dirt and back
Nah. Average black has more appeal than average white.
Shabbat Shalom Snl GIF

Ask a mod to change your name to jewcel
Trust me. I am a pasty nigga too. I do not want to believe that dark-skinned men have higher SMV. But it is true.

I am fully aware you are tripping balls right now you don't need to keep telling me :lul:
just because he’s defending me and being honest about these nonsense ratings? Btw I thought SMV and my looks were equal. A 5/10 looks is 5/10 sexual market value?
You are a 3/10 you absolute vermin, I mog you to the ganges and back

I can take a pic from the same angle and not look this narrow.

There is distortion, but it's all RELATIVE.

Someone with a 1.85+ FWHR won't go below 1.6 FWHR just because of distortion etc.

Yea bro, you need to have a female as ur AVI so you can get a halo.
ye thats why I do not want to make adriana lima my pfp. I need a female avi this time for the halo

• WTF
Reactions: Korea

PSl is overly harsh. It’s not real it’s some made up Community shit here. The actual scale is Universal. There’s no he’s a 3 on this scale but a 5 on the other. That’s hypocritical nonsense. NEXT

Exactly. It is a selfie taken from a top down angle in harsh lighting. You have a long skull so it is gonna make you look worse.

You are an average black guy with above average appeal. Don't listen to the people here.

The thing is there are so many self-hating dravidian light skin copers who blame their inceldom on their dark skin. So they project that onto you because you are black. Not to mention SFcels who are racist af against men of your ethnicity. They legit call me autistic for believing in BBC theory.

• +1

Shabbat Shalom Snl GIF

I am fully aware you are tripping balls right now you don't need to keep telling me :lul:

You wish I was a 3/10 but it ain’t happening bruh. I’m average. Did you listen to the last post meathead? Pay attention You’re saying the same shit that he said ( 8 mile quote)

You wish I was a 3/10 but it ain’t happening bruh. I’m average.
Below average, can you not get that into your peanut shaped ugly skull. You are nothing but an ugly waste of skin, the world will be significantly improved when you are rotting away 6 feet under or at the bottom of a river like you deserve.

Exactly. It is a selfie taken from a top down angle in harsh lighting. You have a long skull so it is gonna make you look worse.

You are an average black guy with above average appeal. Don't listen to the people here.

The thing is there are so many self-hating dravidian light skin copers who blame their inceldom on their dark skin. So they project that onto you because you are black. Not to mention SFcels who are racist af against men of your ethnicity. They legit call me autistic for believing in BBC theory.
Your good bro. I know I am. If I was a 3/10 girls wouldn’t show me IOI’s. Man girls bend over in front me, girls walk by multiple times just to get my attention to approach. I catch girls sneaking looking at me while sitting at my university

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012

Shabbat Shalom Snl GIF

I wish I was boyo. I went outside in daylight after so long looking at myself in indoor lighting thinking I got olive skin. Took a selfie and looked like an incel vampire JFL. It was ropefuel.

And nope. Blacks have much higher SMV than people here realize.
Cope. You mog him but difference in appeal ain't that much.

Below average, can you not get that into your peanut shaped ugly skull. You are nothing but an ugly waste of skin, the world will be significantly improved when you are rotting away 6 feet under or at the bottom of a river like you deserve.
Hater, not responding. So upset he’s losing the argument. NEXT. You bore me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Your good bro. I know I am. If I was a 3/10 girls wouldn’t show me IOI’s. Man girls bend over in front me, girls walk by multiple times just to get my attention to approach. I catch girls sneaking looking at me while sitting at my university
But the indians and SFcels will vigorously deny this. They think dark skin is some kind of death sentence. Curries will go on all these autistic skin bleaching routines and end up looking more incel than before.

what drugs are you on you fucking faggot.
Your ugly yeast factory of a girlfriend you posted claiming to be your "best ever" is even uglier than you.

everyone unanimously agrees you are on the same looks level as this gentleman here.

inspite of this you continue to bark about your asinine fantasies about rejecting a female. you wish you deplorable hiveminded below average average above average type spastic. you are the dumbest user to ever have or will have existed on this land and you are a waste of space and you should give up

Your ugly yeast factory of a girlfriend you posted claiming to be your "best ever" is even uglier than you.

everyone unanimously agrees you are on the same looks level as this gentleman here.
View attachment 1595946

inspite of this you continue to bark about your asinine fantasies about rejecting a female. you wish you deplorable hiveminded below average average above average type spastic. you are the dumbest user to ever have or will have existed on this land and you are a waste of space and you should give up
Is it really that hard to believe he is 5/10? This site is too harsh towards black guys.

He probably looks a lot better IRL.

Why the hate boyo? His 5/10 claim is perfectly humble. If I were him I'd claim HTN appeal.

Why the hate boyo? His 5/10 claim is perfectly humble. If I were him I'd claim HTN appeal.
Because he looks like el shit. I don't care if they are humble, I care if they are right. Lol if you think this clown has top 20% appeal.

View attachment 1595946

Nah I look better than him. I know I do. My bitches would tell me that and my niggas. Plus deep down inside I know I’m below average average Nigga. Dude is straight up ugly. Anyway I’m bored your hatred is delicious nigga. Yummy. More please. ( next racist white boy victim please).

Yawn. Your insults bore me. ( next victim please)
fucking lol at your recessed horse face coping with shit posts and goals out of your reach

only time you are a 5 in looks when the scale is out of 20

miss me with that average below average nonsense. you are ugly, admit it. acceptance is the first step to salvation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17201 and Anchor_Ship
Thanks they will hate on you too. But honestly I know the truth. These dudes are suppose to be giving me advice but they suck at that lol. :soy: Wtf is HTN?

Btw: I can easily slay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
Nah I look better than him. I know I do. My bitches would tell me that and my niggas. Plus deep down inside I know I’m below average average Nigga. Dude is straight up ugly. Anyway I’m bored your hatred is delicious nigga. Yummy. More please. ( next racist white boy victim please).
Yeah. You mog that guy to death. You are above average in appeal.

Thanks they will hate on you too. But honestly I know the truth. These dudes are suppose to be giving me advice but they suck at that lol. :soy: Wtf is HTN?

Btw: I can easily slay.
You are 6-7/10 in appeal. Women should approach you sometimes and give you IOIs at work/uni.

• JFL
Yeah. You mog that guy to death. You are above average in appeal.
Yeah I’m decent. Racist white boys go crazy when they lose arguments

bro this dude has more than 200 postS with only saying NEXT VICTIM PLEASE:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, justinzayn, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18012 and bogii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and alriodai