Rate My Face Kind Sirs

Sheboons always give me IOIs and compliments but I’m only attracted to Latinas, and Asian foids:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I just wanted some big booty.... smh. I do better with white women, which I prefer so IDGAF

I quit the website long after this was posted and still active for two months and came back and it’s still at the front of the website crazy

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
I just wanted some big booty.... smh. I do better with white women, which I prefer so IDGAF
This comment has nothing to do with the thread. So let’s get the index of this entire forum. Index——————————————
Comments that are helpful
—————————————-
irrelevant comments
——————————-
Garbage Arguments—————————
——————————————-—————- Waste of Time Post

Ask yourself which category do you fall under? My reply will be the same. NEXT LOOKSMAXXER VICTIM.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
This comment has nothing to do with the thread. So let’s get the index of this entire forum. Index——————————————
Comments that are helpful
—————————————-
irrelevant comments
——————————-
Garbage Arguments—————————
——————————————-—————- Waste of Time Post

Ask yourself which category do you fall under? My reply will be the same. NEXT LOOKSMAXXER VICTIM.
shut your faggot ass up bitch, get off my dick nigga.

shut your faggot ass up bitch, get off my dick nigga.
Not relevant worth reply. Dude is so mad because he can’t argue with me. Next angered losing argument ass victim. *yummy* that was easy.

• +1
3/10

Downslungness is a deformity

3/10

Downslungness is a deformity
Not a helpful reply. Resorts to some unknown insult. Is just trying to be hurtful and non civil. Not interested in speaking you. Goodbye. *yawn. Do you guys see the trash on this website?

• +1
Not a helpful reply. Resorts to some unknown insult. Is just trying to be hurtful and non civil. Not interested in speaking you. Goodbye. *yawn. Do you guys see the trash on this website?
Youre downslung. Go see a surgeom

Youre downslung. Go see a surgeom
Another insult. Not going to reply or even pretend to be Interested. These insulters are disgustingly boring. Let’s make an index of all the insulter types.

Insulters Index Guide

Insulters who try to be funny
Insulters who have no effort
Insulters who try to argue
Insulters I care about\don’t care about

Get the point? You’re not the first and you won’t be the last. You should try to make yourself useful and contribute. Instead, you’d rather join the list of dimwits who already have started the sophistry here. Next. Easy. Winner by knockout. ARCHAIC FUCKING ALCHEMIST

• +1
Another insult. Not going to reply or even pretend to be Interested. These insulters are disgustingly boring. Let’s make an index of all the insulter types.

Insulters Index Guide

Get the point? You’re not the first and you won’t be the last. You should try to make yourself useful and contribute. Instead, you’d rather join the list of dimwits who already have started the sophistry here. Next. Easy. Winner by knockout. ARCHAIC FUCKING ALCHEMIST
Shut up bitch tits

Insulters Index Guide

Im not being insulting
Im telling you as it is

You are downslung. You should go see a surgeon.

Simple logic you’re not getting. I’m not explaining it. Nothing but hostility here. Boring. 🥱 yawn

• +1
there's no fucking reason on earth why this thread should be TWENTY SEVEN fucking pages long. :what:

there's no fucking reason on earth why this thread should be TWENTY SEVEN fucking pages long. :what:
BRUH OP HAS BEEN ARGUING WITH THESE NIGGAS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and güss
in all seriousness, are against looksmaxxing?
Stop using that terminology and make up your own mind. Don’t follow another man’s conclusions.

This comment should be indexed under one of those indexed guides. It’s not about help or anything else. Next.

OP, never leave the site until this thread reaches 100 pages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
BRUH OP HAS BEEN ARGUING WITH THESE NIGGAS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The point of this thread is to get feedback and advice. Out of 1100 replies only 10-30 have been actual advice. Therefore this community is no good.

OP, never leave the site until this thread reaches 100 pages
Irrelevant comment. Has nothing to do with looks. Falls under the same category as the other commenters.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
why tf is this thread 27 pages long lol

why tf is this thread 27 pages long lol
Same as the other commenters. Boring. Has nothing to do with the original purpose. This website has run amuck.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
legendary thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, It'snotover, Deleted member 18840 and 4 others
2/10

below bottom of the barrel

no offense op

i have no sympathy for the comments because you should know what to expect posting this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
dude you're a propagandist for the new betacuck world order. you can't even see reality.

bro an incel in denial
I’m trying to help you stay off this website. You can’t think for yourself and are following hostile premises and faulty conclusions. You’re being led to nothing but hate trouble and danger. If you knew how I was trying to save you, you’d be glad I’m here. But instead you’re not. You’re seeking sophist argumentation. You need help and this website will not give it. I’m warning you. This sites users does not have your heart or best interest in mind. NOW BE GONE!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Spiritualcell
I recommended minoxidil and micro needling for your beard and brows a few months ago, but you dismissed the advice, despite the fact that it was excellent advice. You appear to be more interested in arguing with other users and putting nonsensical labels on them, such as sophist, than in improving. I recommend that you either leave this website or change your mindset. :feelshah:
Not interested in conversation with you. Gave bullshit premises to those conclusions anyway. Next looksmaxx attention seeker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
Minox + dermaroller for beard
Minox/castor for eyebrows
Fillers/fat grafts to lessen your UEE
Infraorbital rim implants to give more support to your under eye area, perhaps combined with fat grafts
Hair tranaplant/hairline lowering to make your forehead a bit shorter and square to suit your pheno.
Hard to tell what work your need down to your lower third because lack of pictures showcasing it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Racky
Infraorbital rim implants to give more support to your under eye area, perhaps combined with fat grafts
Hair tranaplant/hairline lowering to make your forehead a bit shorter and square to suit your pheno.
Hard to tell what work your need down to your lower third because lack of pictures showcasing it.
Not interested will read later. Next.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, eyelidcel, latincell95 and 1 other person
Ok let’s break down this argument once and for all.

All average people should get should surgery.
Archaic alchemist is average looking.
Therefore archaic alchemist should get surgery.

All A’s are B.
M is A.
Therefore, m is B.

Even with correct form, your argument will never be true or strong. I hope this puts things in perspective for everyone here to make up their own mind and not blindly follow advice.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Racky and Deleted member 17735

All A’s are B.
M is A.
Therefore, m is B.

Even with correct form, your argument will never be true or strong. I hope this puts things in perspective for everyone here to make up their own mind and not blindly follow advice.
Average is nothing to strive for, what’s your point exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17735
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, eyelidcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
Nigga literally saying he’s not interested in looksmaxxing and they’re still trying to help him :lul:
Bro has been going back and forth for half a year. Lock this thread @AscendingHero @tyronelite

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, justinzayn, tyronelite and 2 others
Bro has been going back and forth for half a year. Lock this thread @AscendingHero @tyronelite
No way nigga, let’s preserve it as the looksmax artefact it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, tyronelite, Deprived and 1 other person
This comment has nothing to do with advice, and falls under the category of irrelevant comments. It’s indexed. Once again, this comment reflects the community. On this page alone, I’ve only received what 1-2 pieces of advice or bullshit arguments?

Next fucking looksmaxx victim.

• JFL
This thread is too legendary to lock

It must be open for the new comers to see :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18244, latincell95 and 3 others
I recommended minoxidil and micro needling for your beard and brows a few months ago, but you dismissed the advice, despite the fact that it was excellent advice. You appear to be more interested in arguing with other users and putting nonsensical labels on them, such as sophist, than in improving. I recommend that you either leave this website or change your mindset. :feelshah:
Read my argument below I’m not posting it again just for you.

All A’s are B.
M is A.
Therefore, m is B.

Read this argument I posted. Your argument has been defeated. Next.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 18244
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244