Rate My Face Kind Sirs

you look handsome 9/10 😍😍💅🏿💅🏿

one of the funniest thread on the forum 💀

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 14693
Get upper eyelid fillers or fat grafting
View attachment 1811723
See this is actually genuine advice and good quality suggestions. Out of the 1000 comments this is the 20th suggestion. Just think about about that for a moment while you scroll here.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
What do ur farts smell like? I heard black people's smell worse

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
I’m going to reply to each and every comment on this thread. Compile a list of the actual advice I received and then post it. I’ll write a summary and then this will be used as a average below averages guide for this website. That way I can help men find their actual truths. Post closed. That is the plan

• +1
As if that would improve his rating, he’s below average but could slay according to @looksmaxxer234
Ok so for the first commenter. He calls me below average. I can accept this. However; he’s below average but could slay.

Ok let’s break this down.

P1- he’s below average
P2- something missing and unstated
——-
C- but could slay

Do you guys see this bullshit logic?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and HerpDerpson
Mogs me. If I passed you in person I wouldn't think you're incel.

I keep getting replies in my inbox, I advise all of you young men to stay away from this site. I’m glad James could take some time away and learn by nature. The rest of you need to follow my words and stay away from this website. It’s nothing but trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 17735
I don't understand why he had to get mad at some dudes giving him a rating whether they are right or wrong. The very fact that he had to ask how he looked means he doesn't get girls on his dick. If he had some self awareness, he would know he is a 3 or max 4 /10 in the face. Of course thats assuming the average guy is a 5/10. He might seriously be a 7/10, if the average guy is a 9/10 :feelshmm:. Idk his height but if he is taller than 6 2 then he might be a 6/10. Its sad how he still replies on this thread. At the end of the day, what matters is whether girls genuinely want him or not.
You’re not telling me or saying anything new. In fact, I don’t even know what you’re talking about, I came to this site for a rating but ended up with a bunch of hate akin to what mr. Sapphire experienced

• +1
You’re not telling me or saying anything new. In fact, I don’t even know what you’re talking about, I came to this site for a rating but ended up with a bunch of hate akin to what mr. Sapphire experienced
Why are you such a sophist, OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 16369
I keep getting replies in my inbox, I advise all of you young men to stay away from this site. I’m glad James could take some time away and learn by nature. The rest of you need to follow my words and stay away from this website. It’s nothing but trouble.
this site is for aspies like me. it is not a cause, it is an effect

this site is for aspies like me. it is not a cause, it is an effect
I advise you to heed my words and stay away from this website. Go to a much more balanced website. The kids here will try to trap you with their knowledge and then use sophistry to keep you. I would recommend a more humanistic and social website. These sites are no good for men.

P- woman are attracted to men
P2- the users here are men
C- therefore woman are attracted to men here.
—————————-
You should be satisfied with a valid argument like that even if not sound. Heck all of you should. But if you don’t read my post and continue to go on this path nothing but trouble awaits you.

• +1
Gives a conclusion with no premises garbage argument. Doesent matter heard it a million times. Next. Why do you guys think you can recruit me to this garbage ass website?
Why is OP still replying kek
That’s a pretty simple question and it doesn’t deserve a response however ask yourself why wouldn’t you reply? It’s only polite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 21716
Gives a conclusion with no premises garbage argument. Doesent matter heard it a million times. Next. Why do you guys think you can recruit me to this garbage ass website?

That’s a pretty simple question and it doesn’t deserve a response however ask yourself why wouldn’t you reply? It’s only polite.
How you been bro? Still reading?

lol i wished i was unbanned when op posted this thread

lol at these incels barking for him, oh my goodness @prettyboislime @looksmaxxer234 you know i would've went crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 1592904
I’ve been always told I’m not ugly but I’m not attractive either. I’m guessing I’m a 5/10? Btw sorry this is one of the best pictures I have of Me. So could you guys rate me please?
try using castor oil or something on your eyebrows cause they're pretty weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and MrGlutton
lol i wished i was unbanned when op posted this thread

lol at these incels barking for him, oh my goodness @prettyboislime @looksmaxxer234 you know i would've went crazy
This post has nothing to do with the thread. Is almost as irrelevant as the other post. Why even post something like this?
try using castor oil or something on your eyebrows cause they're pretty weak
Ok; I’ve heard that reply before and I actually have it saved. Thanks, you’re the 20th person to give advice. Of course that’s out of 1000

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MrGlutton
  • Hmm...
hows your looksmaxxing journey been so far man

Comments like this only spread decisiveness and hostility. Think for yourself. Don’t follow other peoples conclusion. None of this is true. Leave here and never come back and I promise you won’t regret it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, justinzayn, sergeant blackpill and 4 others
Comments like this once again only spread hate and decisiveness and breed hostility in a world where we need more civility. Stop it. Get off here. And find life.

• Woah
Comments like this only spread decisiveness and hostility. Think for yourself. Don’t follow other peoples conclusion. None of this is true. Leave here and never come back and I promise you won’t regret it.
Actually I started spamming over before him, he just beat me to it in this thread

hows your looksmaxxing journey been so far man
You’re playing a dangerous game. Following another man’s probably a woman’s dangerous sophist fallacious argument leave here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You’re wasting your time. Your only not heeding my words and fulfilling others propaganda. You must make up your own mind.
Actually I started spamming over before him, he just beat me to it in this thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
You’re wasting your time. Your only not heeding my words and fulfilling others propaganda. You must make up your own mind.
Your reactions mean nothing to me. You must make up your mind before you blindly follow another man’s propositions.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Phrenectomy
You need to stop posting here. Your reactions are just bad. The more people I can get to leave here the better.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
Leaving is for mtn+ only
Post like that. Only make the world less civil. Youre breeding hatred. It’s not you. You weren’t meant to be this way. Just stop “.

• Hmm...
youre right man, but btw that guy is spamming that in every thread so dont take it to heart :) you look decent, id say 5/10 aka dead average would be right.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 18244
Post like that. Only make the world less civil. Youre breeding hatred. It’s not you. You weren’t meant to be this way. Just stop “.
We already told you you’re normie, there’s no hate lol

Thank you. This is the way this community should of been ran. However somehow it’s the exact opposite full of hatred. This is example of what things should be like, vs how things are.
youre right man, but btw that guy is spamming that in every thread so dont take it to heart :) you look decent, id say 5/10 aka dead average would be right.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 18244 and Gengar
We already told you you’re normie, there’s no hate lol
Using that terminology, once again, it’s spreading hostility you don’t get it do you? One of us is right and one of us is wrong. I’d rather be right in my scenario and forever than right in your shoes forever. Who do you think is better off? I’m wrong then I never use this website again. Vice versa follow the logic

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 18244
Thank you. This is the way this community should of been ran. However somehow it’s the exact opposite full of hatred. This is example of what things should be like, vs how things are.
youre welcome & thank you also. i agree with you. sadly because people have anonymity they think they have a free pass to get away with whatever nasty stuff they have to say online. its sad. dont let the others get you down, theyre full of shit and i can respectfully say that is the case. :D

• So Sad
youre welcome & thank you also. i agree with you. sadly because people have anonymity they think they have a free pass to get away with whatever nasty stuff they have to say online. its sad. dont let the others get you down, theyre full of shit and i can respectfully say that is the case. :D
You’re welcome.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Gengar
lol the subhuman still replying?

• JFL
over for me since I went on a black dating app and got nothing.
Sheboons always give me IOIs and compliments but I’m only attracted to Latinas, and Asian foids:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

OMG. This thread is still live.

• +1
Filtro de barro pintado todo preto decoracao