Rate My Face Kind Sirs

This thread is gonna turn out longer than the bible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, HerpDerpson, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
nigga how your looksmaxing going? @ArchaicAlchemist22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
took an hour to read this entire thread.

wtf am i doing with my life...

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and HerpDerpson
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Low tier normie can't even grt into the cuck zone currently to many bad traits you need surgery to first get to high tier normie and gym maxing should help with the rest.
This is a irrelevant comment. Your comment is another attempt at sophistry and not the truth. Only the last part is of any use. 🥱. Yawn* next in line please.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and HerpDerpson
This is the problem with this website and it’s users. You guys want me to stay so bad but it’s clear this is nothing but lies. Why not just say I’m average and call it a day? Why go overboard and lie?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 18244, justinzayn and 1 other person
Your head is too big. Unironically start wearing a hat and maybe some earrings

Your head is too big. Unironically start wearing a hat and maybe some earrings
First time I’ve heard that. Earrings aren’t my style I don’t believe in piercings. I came out my mom this way. I will die this way.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
First time I’ve heard that. Earrings aren’t my style I don’t believe in piercings. I came out my mom this way. I will die this way.
Well take my advice on the hat, and grow your facial hair out.

Well take my advice on the hat, and grow your facial hair out.
This seems like legit advice unlike the 1000 other people hating on me. However, the hat I’ve always knew to been wear and is something I wear. And my facial hair is actually debatable. Only like 50/1000 people mentioned to grow a beard. This is a debatable. However, you’re coming off as argumentative and a sophist.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and HerpDerpson
This seems like legit advice unlike the 1000 other people hating on me. However, the hat I’ve always knew to been wear and is something I wear. And my facial hair is actually debatable. Only like 50/1000 people mentioned to grow a beard. This is a debatable. However, you’re coming off as argumentative and a sophist.
Are you a troll? They aren't lying to you, in terms of looks you're a ltn, not ugly but below average. If you take my advice you'll look like a mtn

4.5/10 imo. Soft looksmaxxing can push you to the 5.

Are you a troll? They aren't lying to you, in terms of looks you're a ltn, not ugly but below average. If you take my advice you'll look like a mtn
I know this already For the 600th out of 1000th time. I know my looks can be seen as average below average. Not ugly, or slightly ugly. However; the beard is highly debatable. And jewelry is too. That’s not apart of my facial features so it shouldn’t be naturally included in my natural looks rating (excluding the beard).

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 20618
I know this already For the 600th out of 1000th time. I know my looks can be seen as average below average. Not ugly, or slightly ugly. However; the beard is highly debatable. And jewelry is too. That’s not apart of my facial features so it shouldn’t be naturally included in my natural looks rating (excluding the beard).
6BEB8C7A E4A1 4669 84CF 198D378CADC8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, justinzayn, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Yes it should, you think we're rating women on how they'd look if they were bald?

This post has nothing to do with the thread or my looks it’s completely irrelevant. You can’t forget that there are like 15/1000 post where in the user is completely off topic about my looks and post a non interpretable picture. I guess it’s their way of not replying Or attempting to reply

• Hmm...
He uses a word that suggest I have ulterior motives when I’m being respectfully honest and just trying to get to the truth of the matter. Next fucking VICTIM.

• WTF
Tyrones me
You shouldn’t feel envy and that’s not what I posted my pictures for. I posted my pictures for an honest rating but these fools on here went overboard for the first few months.

• JFL
Dayum Korea brutally honest as always.

I thought you were gonna pick the man up:feelsbadman:
He’s not brutally honest he’s being a sophist. That’s what this website is full of. Argumentative people not giving the truth.

• Ugh..
He’s not brutally honest he’s being a sophist. That’s what this website is full of. Argumentative people not giving the truth.
😂
This man waited until the account got deleted
what a coward

• +1
Reactions: DasaniMandani and Erik-Jón
Try this Vinnie hacker tik picture hack boyo it will ascend you guranteed
Just like this guy off Instagram
B34E4DF1 3E7E 4784 9710 C55B7986C649

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, justinzayn, playboicarti and 3 others
Bump let’s get it buddyboyos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
This thread is older than my entire forum career btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, justinzayn, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Your literally a nigger.
Racist user spotted. Not even going to argue. Another victim sent to the graveyard. 9 rounds to 1 archaic alchemist. NEXT.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, Deleted member 14693 and HerpDerpson
fr they see anyone who isnt fucking opry and be like OMG YOURE SBHUMAN
The people on here are horrible. I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but why straight up lie? Garbage ass website.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, HerpDerpson, Adonis and 1 other person
The people on here are horrible. I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but why straight up lie? Garbage ass website.
yeah it sucks to be honest what can u do though? no matter how much i try to improve, no matter how hard i try, it doesn't matter to them. this place is like my second home i can't leave, not now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Adonis
yeah it sucks to be honest what can u do though? no matter how much i try to improve, no matter how hard i try, it doesn't matter to them. this place is like my second home i can't leave, not now.
I love your song blackpill curse, bro.
It perfectly describes my struggles.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Adonis
I don't understand why he had to get mad at some dudes giving him a rating whether they are right or wrong. The very fact that he had to ask how he looked means he doesn't get girls on his dick. If he had some self awareness, he would know he is a 3 or max 4 /10 in the face. Of course thats assuming the average guy is a 5/10. He might seriously be a 7/10, if the average guy is a 9/10 :feelshmm:. Idk his height but if he is taller than 6 2 then he might be a 6/10. Its sad how he still replies on this thread. At the end of the day, what matters is whether girls genuinely want him or not.

rate him kind sirs @8PSLcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
3/10

OP sounds like some delusional low iq ghetto tard.

Bunch of sophist here. All they want is argumentation. 15/1000 comments are helpful that prove it

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 16133
3/10

OP sounds like some delusional low iq ghetto tard.
Irrelevant attention seeking comment. Just like the rest of them. Next. *yawn*

• WTF
This thread is older than my entire forum career btw
It’s only like that because all the creeps and lowlifes decided to see my picture and become enraged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 18244
too funny its always the denyingcels but respect
Using terminology which further pushes fallacious reasoning Aka sophist arguments. Already replied to a 1000 times. I’m bored. Yawn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22829, HerpDerpson and brucel
Get upper eyelid fillers or fat grafting
2392633 Upper eyelid filler BA 002WM copy