Rate physique (NSFW)

Why dont you blacked Com maxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Entschuldigung
we found @Colvin76 s alt acc

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Entschuldigung and Good_Little_Goy
Squats and deadlifts will fix those chicken legs. For the six pack, do every compound movement without a belt, and do weighted crunches or weighted planks. Also, your post is gay.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Vvvvxxxx
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
Squats and deadlifts will fix those chicken legs. For the six pack, do every compound movement without a belt, and do weighted crunches or weighted planks. Also, your post is gay.
How do I workout my neck without going to gym? Also, women don’t care about lower body tbh

Have you been using any devices and have they worked at all?
I ordered a penile traction device a couple days ago, haven't received it yet though. Might make a thread on the results after I have reached a decent enough amount of time

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
160lbs, I don’t know how to measure bf % but I should be sub 15% at least
yea u look damn close to 10% but your proportions makes it look even better

sub 8 wrists = over though (jk)

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
someone posted your dick on discord and OK maybe it’s not 8x6 but it was much larger than my own so at least 7x6, that should be enough man even if you’re 1inxh shorter than OP
Why are you in a server where black men are posting their dicks :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Lolcel, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Yes I am serious.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm going to find your address and kill you in Minecraft you faggot.

You're going to pay for lying like this

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Tyronecell and Good_Little_Goy
Why are you in a server where black men are posting their dicks :forcedsmile:
It was a .me discord jfl
then they banned me for being mixed race
but for some reason not the bbc

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
yea u look damn close to 10% but your proportions makes it look even better

sub 8 wrists = over though (jk)
Lol my wristcel affliction makes my dick look better in videos. Still over JFL

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Yes I am serious.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm going to find your address and kill you in Minecraft you faggot.

You're going to pay for lying like this
I’m sorry man, never again if you don’t want

@Vvvvxxxx Good_Little_Goy is lying about you too. Do you want to help me kill him in minecraft?

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Good_Little_Goy
I ordered a penile traction device a couple days ago, haven't received it yet though. Might make a thread on the results after I have reached a decent enough amount of time
You definitely should. What's your goal size? I'm gonna see where jelqing gets me after a few months, and if I don't see any gains I might honestly do a lot of research on devices and just go for it. I guess if I fuck up my dick later down the line I'm sure there are exercises or some surgery to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Yeah I’m 6” girth. You mog vast majority of dudes rn tbh don’t believe any self reported stats. Your size is like being 6’1-2ish.
how many girls u fucked and did any of them say its too big

• +1
You definitely should. What's your goal size? I'm gonna see where jelqing gets me after a few months, and if I don't see any gains I might honestly do a lot of research on devices and just go for it. I guess if I fuck up my dick later down the line I'm sure there are exercises or some surgery to fix it.
8 x 6 would be insane tbh, but i would also be happy to just get into the 7s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Pietrosiek, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
How do I workout my neck without going to gym? Also, women don’t care about lower body tbh
That is false, women do care about the size of your legs but especially the glutes, and big glutes will make you look massive like a silverback gorilla. Legs also help a lot with sport performance and running speed, they are one of the most important body parts. But learn to squat and deadlift. Leg press is a waste of time. Those who can deadlift 400 lbs for 1 rep can leg press 1500 lbs, and nobody doing only leg press ever got to 1500 lbs. Beltless squats and deadlifts will also build really thick abs. No matter how many bodyweight movements you do, if you don't add weight to your abs, they will never grow. Those who claim that big legs make your dick look bigger are the same idiots who claim that making your balls smaller would make your dick look bigger, forget those delusional illusion strategies and focus on getting big throughout your entire body, that is the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5393, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
To workout your neck, you have to buy plates that go up to 200 lbs and a neck harness, but finding plates right now is very difficult because of the demand for it during COVID. For the specific exercises, watch this:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah I’m 6” girth. You mog vast majority of dudes rn tbh don’t believe any self reported stats. Your size is like being 6’1-2ish.
Mine is 6" girth at 6 foot 4 so what you said is true.

8 x 6 would be insane tbh, but i would also be happy to just get into the 7s
To be honest while 6 inches would be crazy I'm not sure I'd want it just because unless you find a unicorn you're not going to get good blowjobs with that kid of girth. 7.5x5.5 would be my ideal and I think those kinds of length gains aren't too far fetched, but I'm not sure 0.5 inches in girth is realistic. Most people seem to gain girth crazy slowly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
how many girls u fucked and did any of them say its too big
30 something. I’ve never been rejected for it being too big. But the worst that happened was when a virgin girl couldn’t take it on the first try. But we eventually made it work.

To be honest while 6 inches would be crazy I'm not sure I'd want it just because unless you find a unicorn you're not going to get good blowjobs with that kid of girth. 7.5x5.5 would be my ideal and I think those kinds of length gains aren't too far fetched, but I'm not sure 0.5 inches in girth is realistic. Most people seem to gain girth crazy slowly.
yeah now i think about it 7.5x5.5 would be more ideal.

What's the exact measurement?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and PYT
That is false, women do care about the size of your legs but especially the glutes, and big glutes will make you look massive like a silverback gorilla. Legs also help a lot with sport performance and running speed, they are one of the most important body parts. But learn to squat and deadlift. Leg press is a waste of time. Those who can deadlift 400 lbs for 1 rep can leg press 1500 lbs, and nobody doing only leg press ever got to 1500 lbs. Beltless squats and deadlifts will also build really thick abs. No matter how many bodyweight movements you do, if you don't add weight to your abs, they will never grow. Those who claim that big legs make your dick look bigger are the same idiots who claim that making your balls smaller would make your dick look bigger, forget those delusional illusion strategies and focus on getting big throughout your entire body, that is the only thing that matters.
Mirin your knowledge. I just don’t want to put stress on my body when I’m satisfied with how much sex I get rn. I don’t want to go to the gym basically. Is there any bodyweight exercise for legs?

Mogs me ngl, honestly your physique is really good man, at that point wrists are cope, would be nicer to have bigger arm bones and joints but you can’t win at everything

• +1
why are you here bruh

you cant be taller than 5'8

• +1
why are you here bruh
I rather rot here than use insta, twitter, tiktok tbh. I like the brutal humour of this site. Plus blackpill is addictive

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, mulattomaxxer and goat2x
cuz i can see it with my sharingan
even if your dick is big as fuck its literally bigger than your whole torso and legs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Vvvvxxxx
cuz i can see it with my sharingan
even if your dick is big as fuck its literally bigger than your whole torso and legs
Lmao, I’m 5’10.5, used to be a short nigga throughout middle school and early high school. I’m wristcel that’s why

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Lmao, I’m 5’10.5, used to be a short nigga throughout middle school and early high school. I’m wristcel that’s why
you might have a small torso thats why ngl

• +1
So many bluepillers

02537F0E E9EC 47A1 B1E2 6C0D6A65D239

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
you might have a small torso thats why ngl
I have short torso long limbs for my height. I’m over 20 inch bideltoid tho.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd and Good_Little_Goy
how much do you weight

yeah but short torso is good imo jfl tbh
short torso and thin wrists halo your dick too

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah short torso and limbs are ideal
shown to be more attractive that way, and the muscles look better compressed like that

• +1
MOGS me to Suicide

• +1
tbh i could spend money on my d aswell
but fucking devices are expensive as fuck i dont think i need them tbh

• +1
@Vvvvxxxx after I get Pubic fat removal since it's cheap, since I have a .5 inch fat pad at 13% BF, would it be worth it to bathmatemaxx to get an inch in length and .5 inch in girth, Derek from MPMD, says you can gain 1 inch in length and .5 in girth from bathmate in 1 year, I would go from 6.5x5.5 to 7.5x6, I wanna run BBC game as well to get easy lays, thoughts bro, also I have the same body as you with slightly bigger legs jfl, wrists are slightly over 7 inches over for my small wrists, I was a late bloomer when it comes to height, was 5'2 at 14, 5'10.5 at 16.5
Bathmate Review And Results (With Before And After Pictures ...
moreplatesmoredates.com › bathmate-review

• +1
@Vvvvxxxx after I get Pubic fat removal since it's cheap, since I have a .5 inch fat pad at 13% BF, would it be worth it to bathmatemaxx to get an inch in length and .5 inch in girth, Derek from MPMD, says you can gain 1 inch in length and .5 in girth from bathmate in 1 year, I would go from 6.5x5.5 to 7.5x6, I wanna run BBC game as well to get easy lays, thoughts bro, also I have the same body as you with slightly bigger legs jfl, wrists are slightly over 7 inches over for my small wrists, I was a late bloomer when it comes to height, was 5'2 at 14, 5'10.5 at 16.5
Bathmate Review And Results (With Before And After Pictures ...
moreplatesmoredates.com › bathmate-review
I don’t really know much about dickmaxxing but there’s definitely no downside to pubic fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
I don’t really know much about dickmaxxing but there’s definitely no downside to pubic fat removal.
have you ever thought about dickmaxxing to make yourself even better or is it like I'm already so big that it doesn't even matter, similar to how if you are PSL 6 then you don't need anymore surguries to go up .25 PSL,

• +1
have you ever thought about dickmaxxing to make yourself even better or is it like I'm already so big that it doesn't even matter, similar to how if you are PSL 6 then you don't need anymore surguries to go up .25 PSL,
Yeah, I’ve never felt self conscious about my dick, even when I was bluepilled and before checking online stats.