Rate physique (NSFW)

Yeah, I’ve never felt self conscious about my dick, even when I was bluepilled and before checking online stats.
when you checked online stats, and you realized you were damn near 3 inches bigger than the "average", what was your reaction, is it like I tall guy who never thought he was tall until he realizes that everyone around him is way shorter than him, I'm currently moneymaxxing for surguries and once I fix my acne scars I'll go from a 5/10 to a 6/10, and after surguries I'll be a 7.5-8/10 hopefully, will dickmaxx in future

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
when you checked online stats, and you realized you were damn near 3 inches bigger than the "average", what was your reaction, is it like I tall guy who never thought he was tall until he realizes that everyone around him is way shorter than him, I'm currently moneymaxxing for surguries and once I fix my acne scars I'll go from a 5/10 to a 6/10, and after surguries I'll be a 7.5-8/10 hopefully, will dickmaxx in future
Honestly it changed my whole approach and mentality when dealing with women. Especially seeing how they seem to want and love big dicks so much. Knowing that I’m most likely going to be the biggest a girl ever sees unironically gave me “frame” and “abundance mentality”, not the redpill cope but through positive reinforcement. Plus I genuinely feel women enjoy sex with me more than I enjoy it with them. So again, that’s way different from the average dude’s mentality.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Mateusz74 and TRNA

BIGGEST HOMOS ON THE FORUM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Deleted member 5891, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Did u ever cuck someone behind their back @Vvvvxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
well atleast god compansated you with something for being perma fat and ugly
ontop of that you are retarded too
Why are you bullying me? I’m losing weight and getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Baldingman1998
You cant lose weight
you are perma fat
also
no surgery for your sub 30iq mico brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Vvvvxxxx
You claim 9 inches yet he looks 10 times bigger than you while he clams 8

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Pietrosiek, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
You cant lose weight
you are perma fat
also
no surgery for your sub 30iq mico brain
I’m losing weight so yeah I’m not perma fat
IQ is cope
Show your pics then chad

Stop shaming my reacts :cry:
Didn't open the spoiler, but based on everyones here reaction, looking at models hit them in their sexuality
But probably mogger regardless\

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pietrosiek
You claim 9 inches yet he looks 10 times bigger than you while he clams 8
He got a big dick tbh atleast god gave him something for being a 500lbs perma rotter aspie maxxed dweller

Anyways op has a great body and big cock so he’s blessed

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 6191
His dick legit shrinked i saw a videi when he was like 6 inch flacid
Remember being fat makes you smaller
I need to get lipo
I’m 7 inches flaccid

Did u ever cuck someone behind their back @Vvvvxxxx
Not that I know of, although possible. But I had a mmf threesome recently and the chick was being so brutal to the other dude I felt bad. Like she kept on complimenting my dick, saying I have big dick energy (i was literally just sitting on the bed JFL), sucked my dick like 90% of the time. And to put a nail on the coffin, she ghosted the other dude after that session but still keeps meeting up with me. Even though she started seeing the other dude before me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pussyslayer and Mateusz74
Not that I know of, although possible. But I had a mmf threesome recently and the chick was being so brutal to the other dude I felt bad. Like she kept on complimenting my dick, saying I have big dick energy (i was literally just sitting on the bed JFL), sucked my dick like 90% of the time. And to put a nail on the coffin, she ghosted the other dude after that session but still keeps meeting up with me. Even though she started seeing the other dude before me.
Brutal how big was the other dude

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and EverythingMattersCel

How big was he?

mirin. Mogs 98% of this forum.

His length was slightly below average, girth slightly above. I’ll guess 5x5
Ngl would look small af next to 8x6. Was he gl facially?

• +1