fauxfox

monke monk
NyjBzeU.png
jeZwjxr.png
hvQwKGi.png
JFoJBWC.png
UzQbNkv.png
ghSu5JL.png

The modern Somali diet single-handedly RUINED my people and turned them into ugly high gonial angle moonfaces.
Reminder to feed your children hard food diets so their faces develop properly like the guys above. JFL compare them to your modern day Somali:
7ce9a5-20141121-mohamedahmed.jpg

IS THIS THE BIGGEST DESCENSION OF AN ENTIRE RACE EVER????

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Racky, mug and 1 other person
NyjBzeU.png
jeZwjxr.png
hvQwKGi.png
JFoJBWC.png
UzQbNkv.png
ghSu5JL.png

The modern Somali diet single-handedly RUINED my people and turned them into ugly high gonial angle moonfaces.
Reminder to feed your children hard food diets so their faces develop properly like the guys above. JFL compare them to your modern day Somali:
7ce9a5-20141121-mohamedahmed.jpg

IS THIS THE BIGGEST DESCENSION OF AN ENTIRE RACE EVER????

The 2nd guy is just ugly jfl if your implying the average somali looks as ugly as thst guy

Nah explain this
Somali afro old pic

People who were good looking were probably more likely to be photographed than incels were. I've seen a few good looking Somalis with modern diet but of course most don't look good

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16058
The 2nd guy is just ugly jfl if your implying the average somali looks as ugly as thst guy
They look way more aesthetic and rugged on average though.
Nah explain this
View attachment 1719597
People who were good looking were probably more likely to be photographed than incels were. I've seen a few good looking Somalis with modern diet but of course most don't look good
Diet definetly effects facial development though. We can see that with people needing their wisdom teeth removed nowadays since their palate can't fit all the teeth. Meanwhile back in the day people made use of their wisdom teeth and had the space to keep them.

Somalis tend to have weak, thin jaws.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and reptiles
They look way more aesthetic and rugged on average though.

Diet definetly effects facial development though. We can see that with people needing their wisdom teeth removed nowadays since their palate can't fit all the teeth. Meanwhile back in the day people made use of their wisdom teeth and had the space to keep them.
yes but somalis naturally have longer slimer faces with narrower jaws as a part of their phenotype, they might look better but I wouldn't say it would be that drastic

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Somalis tend to have weak, thin jaws.
Yeah I noticed the same. I'm not sure why but my whole family has average to above average jaws but we're full Somali.

Mayyyyyybe it’s just a dogshit pheno and always was

• JFL
Reactions: mug
Saw that image before in a post that was comparing this guy to A$AP Rocky

Another one comparing another vintage Somali picture to an American celebrity :

• JFL
Saw that image before in a post that was comparing this guy to A$AP Rocky
View attachment 1758849

Another one comparing another vintage Somali picture to an American celebrity :
View attachment 1758850
Second guys hair is mogger tier, I've never seen hair like that before :oops:
His face kinda reminds me of young Clint Eastwood too
Any idea how to copy his style?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Any of you ever found a vintage picture of someone that looked similar to you? If yes post ITT
Any idea how to copy his style?
No idea to be honest.
It depends on your hair texture too probably.
Information on how Somali men did their hair in the past that might help you :

• +1
Any of you ever found a vintage picture of someone that looked similar to you? If yes post ITT

No idea to be honest.
It depends on your hair texture too probably.
Information on how Somali men did their hair in the past that might help you :
View attachment 1758871
View attachment 1758872
The one on the left has a similar nose and headshape to me, but my lower third is slightly wider
a33d1956ee7412cdad864045adfd588e.jpg

Honestly it's really hard to find any who look like me, I haven't seen any Somalis IRL who look like me either.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Racky
The one on the left has a similar nose and headshape to me, but my lower third is slightly wider
a33d1956ee7412cdad864045adfd588e.jpg

Honestly it's really hard to find any who look like me, I haven't seen any Somalis IRL who look like me either.
Aren't you mixed with Austronesian or something and found in a DNA test?
Some of your ancestors were probably sailors/merchants in the Indian Ocean and had some fun along the way or took Malagasy women as wives. So you look a bit different from the average Somali. I think you also told me you had some Jewish ancestry which could be for a number of reasons. Obviously with that heritage you will look different from the average Somali.

• +1
Aren't you mixed with Austronesian or something and found in a DNA test?
Some of your ancestors were probably sailors/merchants in the Indian Ocean and had some fun along the way or took Malagasy women as wives. So you look a bit different from the average Somali. I think you also told me you had some Jewish ancestry which could be for a number of reasons. Obviously with that heritage you will look different from the average Somali.
Yeah that's true, this is my DNA pie chart. The Austronesian isn't much but I my mtDNA is from modern-day Israel/Jordan
ts8Fzk.png

• +1
Reactions: Racky

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32