Rate this couple that disproves black pill.

G

gookmaster1234

Personality maxxer
Are they somewhat looks-matched. I believe them being a couple disproves that looksmatter.

Let me know their SMV and PSL ratings thx

Attachments

• 0E5B3669-80DA-4297-A675-8CACD806CC02.jpeg
    0E5B3669-80DA-4297-A675-8CACD806CC02.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DF3162B1-96CD-49E7-BC04-812BC8AA9DDF.jpeg
    DF3162B1-96CD-49E7-BC04-812BC8AA9DDF.jpeg
    440.6 KB · Views: 0
  • D89C8879-BF1F-4507-9BD5-CFD0BD385B86.jpeg
    D89C8879-BF1F-4507-9BD5-CFD0BD385B86.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Xangsane, _MVP_ and 2 others
Rate the guy and girl pls

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Are they somewhat looks-matched. I believe them being a couple disproves that looksmatter.

It proves the heightpill

The girl face mogs, but the guy is tall so smv matched

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, socialcel, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
Also its not only looks

proves the heughtpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and RealFunkyFlamingo
he’s around a foot taller than her if he was 5’8 he would rope

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, Pogin_chan, _MVP_ and 4 others
Rate both of em out of 10

• +1
size queen, he's packin heat

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Retarded thread. First of all, they're looksmatched, the foid is just caked up in makeup. Secondly, the faggot is over a foot taller than her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baxy, KNOXS, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Retarded thread. First of all, they're looksmatched, the foid is just caked up in makeup. Secondly, the faggot is over a foot taller than her.
That is true but he definitely isn’t the type of guy youd expect a girl to be that happy with

• +1
Reactions: zandvliet
low mtn guy i can’t rate the girl because i can’t rate girls objectively they either ugly hot or normal to me
Rate her if shes ugly mid or hot and you can use things like ‘high tier ugly’ for more nuance

• +1

Hes Highcel facially but he looks 6'4 with a good frame so MTN SMV

Shes stacylite

not my ten bucks but I reckon he's either cuckmaxxing/betabuxxing or he has a massive schlong

Shes stacylite

not my ten bucks but I reckon he's either cuckmaxxing/betabuxxing or he has a massive schlong
Great so stacy lite as in

Shes stacylite

great just so we’re on the same page she’s hotter than all the girls below 7/10 on this image chart? View attachment 42F3947F-DE62-425E-8708-C62EC91076FD.webp

• +1
He's tall with a compact midface. He's not really ugly either it's just his weird jaw failoing him pretty hard. If he got that fixed and say dyed his brows he'd probably look around MTN-HTN.

@Blackgymmax @FunkyFlamingo @Rawprimalooks @MeganFogs

He's tall with a compact midface. He's not really ugly either it's just his weird jaw failoing him pretty hard. If he got that fixed and say dyed his brows he'd probably look around MTN-HTN.
So what is the guy and girls rating right now? PSL wise and SMV

So what is the guy and girls rating right now? PSL wise and SMV
She looks HTB and he looks like a scuffed up MTN, height probably boosts him to a strong IRL HTN. Not sure what I'd rank in terms of PSL I've sort of lost track of it and stick to the normie - chad scale because it's easy to get the point across with.

slut pheno

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Can you rate them face wise and overall SMV PSL
0 PSL and SMV for the guy and the girl OFC HAS INFINITE SMV bet she gets fucked by Tyrone when the bf isnt around

he’s around a foot taller than her if he was 5’8 he would rope
This.
being a foot taller than a girl is ideal, not 6 inches taller like those surveys say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and gookmaster1234
For these threads to stop people need to experience being good looking just once. When a Chad enters the room the whole dynamic changes and all the girls start cringing at their ugly boyfriends. I’ve literally seen them stop cuddling and just move away from the guy and stay quiet.

A relationship without looks is like a drive without music.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
For these threads to stop people need to experience being good looking just once. When a Chad enters the room the whole dynamic changes and all the girls start cringing at their ugly boyfriends. I’ve literally seen them stop cuddling and just move away from the guy and stay quiet.

A relationship without looks is like a drive without music.
Do you believe the guy and the girl are smv matched/ looksmatched?

Do you believe the guy and the girl are smv matched/ looksmatched?
Yes but only because it’s much easier for a girl to be attractive.

A realistic looksmatch for her would be a HTN. The guy you posted is a MTN.

Yes but only because it’s much easier for a girl to be attractive.

A realistic looksmatch for her would be a HTN. The guy you posted is a MTN.
I completley agree. They’re not far off looksmatch wise

he mogs her, she looks kinda disgusting. Lips are weird and her eyes make her look asian. Not to mention she has no eyebrows

Actually the first time in my life i see a downsyndromic ogre. God has no chill i swear.

the girl mogs him so hard she’ll probably end up fucking another guy if she hasn’t already

he mogs her, she looks kinda disgusting. Lips are weird and her eyes make her look asian. Not to mention she has no eyebrows
dude what he looks like an ogre she just has weird asian eyes but her makeup puts her levels above him

dude what he looks like an ogre she just has weird asian eyes but her makeup puts her levels above him
not even close, height mog and he face mogs her

agreed, but she’s still way out of whatever that thing is league
lmao how? only problem for the big dude is nose, he mogs her facially.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Another thread another cope @loksr

They are looksmatched. You are just blinded by the nerdy glasses and you’re a straight guy so naturally you will overrate girls and underrate guys.