Rate this young north indian Hindu priest !!!

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
4b30f0d535a1334edd357be165915477_XL.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
20211031_154336.jpg
120785c0999417face62b97541105912_XL.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
509422dfef09a9b43fbad16064951a78_XL.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you think this north indian pro hindu priest is chadpreet? He is quite tall at about 5'11 almost 6ft.

Young north indians are finally becoming more religious, hence young priests have started appearing who look good.

@Biggdink @Chadeep @Chadpreetmaybe @RabidRosaries @Chinacurry @TsarTsar444 @Collagen or rope @justinzayn @Anyanglover @traveler @Thompsonz @jewcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Nah, MTN or HTN maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
bro, no hate but he is indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8869
Nah, MTN or HTN maybe.
BS, bugged eye cumskins were rated as chads here, this forum is definitely biased as fuck when it comes to cumskins, smh just cumskin fragility in action nothing new under the sun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8869 and currylightskin
BS, bugged eye cumskins were rated as chads here, this forum is definitely biased as fuck when it comes to cumskins, smh just cumskin fragility in action nothing new under the sun
nah I agree he's a MTN his face looks weird

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, rand anon, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
great phenotype,gracile indid
just rounded jaw and weak gonial angles ,otherwise htn in india

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
great phenotype,gracile indid
just rounded jaw and weak gonial angles ,otherwise htn in india
Well he's just a priest, not a model or athelete, what if he looksmaxxes?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

If he was White and had the same bones (or lack thereof) and level of facial harmony, he'd still be MTN-HTN.

This is a Chadpreet:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 18408
Gigachad in india HTN west

• Hmm...
Bruh, op is just a priest, while this guy is a literal athelete.

If op looksmaxxes, he'll easily become a Chad.

Your comparison is invalid.

No, he won't. Unless he hardmaxxes with surgery, all he can really do is get a better haircut and get leaner.

His cap will be HTN.

The guy I posted is what an Indian Chad looks like. You can find guys like that who aren't athletes and are just handsome nobobies.

Chadpreet in India due to lightskin worship, high tier normie at best in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No, he won't. Unless he hardmaxxes with surgery, all he can really do is get a better haircut and get leaner.

His cap will be HTN.

The guy I posted is what an Indian Chad looks like. You can find guys like that who aren't athletes and are just handsome nobobies.
If the guy you posted is what you considers Chad then believe me, 40% of curries will be chadpreet because I see men like him like 24/7.

being indian is strike 1 & 2

hes out of the game by default

If the guy you posted is what you considers Chad then believe me, 40% of curries will be chadpreet because I see men like him like 24/7.

He mogs the absolute fuck out of any Indian man I've seen IRL. He also mogs the priest you posted into the dirt.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18408
He mogs the absolute fuck out of any Indian man I've seen IRL. He also mogs the priest you posted into the dirt.
Nah most curry wmn will pick op over that guy you posted.

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
20211031_154336.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you think this north indian pro hindu priest is chadpreet? He is quite tall at about 5'11 almost 6ft.

Young north indians are finally becoming more religious, hence young priests have started appearing who look good.

@Biggdink @Chadeep @Chadpreetmaybe @RabidRosaries @Chinacurry @TsarTsar444 @Collagen or rope @justinzayn @Anyanglover @traveler @Thompsonz @jewcel
maybe like a 6/10

If he was White and had the same bones (or lack thereof) and level of facial harmony, he'd still be MTN-HTN.

This is a Chadpreet:

View attachment 1658561View attachment 1658563
View attachment 1658566
no jfl
you dont know female gaze over for you

• +1
He looks like a white skinned Kal Penn

• Woah
Nah most curry wmn will pick op over that guy you posted.
Yeah, cuz India worships lightskin. You have delusional curries who come to the west thinking that they will slay, cuz they have light skin and are brahmin.

@FailedNormieManlet can attest to this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18408, Br0sk1 and 2 others
Yeah, cuz India worships lightskin. You have delusional curries who come to the west thinking that they will slay, cuz they have light skin and are brahmin.

@FailedNormieManlet can attest to this
JFL @op for thinking that low t indian priest mogs that chadpreet. I'm caging so hard. I swear indians are so fucking delusional, they just worship anything lightskin. Retard brahmins will come here and be surprised when no one outside of their shitty bubble cares about their caste or colour

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18408 and johncruz12345

This is a Chadpreet:

View attachment 1658561View attachment 1658563
View attachment 1658566
Insane bones. Pheno failo really is a bitch, he would be an ascended being if he was light brown/olive skinned, hell even medium brown God is a cruel one ain't he :feelswah:

@rand anon bhai look at this brown chad with his insane bones being held back by pheno :feelswhy:
I know I'm tagging you in quite a few of these but I really do feel bad. We have to do something about this to improve things, this just feels bad. So close yet so far with those bones and coloring

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
no jfl
you dont know female gaze over for you

Women don't like guys that are boneless with 20% bf like the guy in the OP. They want lean Chads like the guy I posted.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18408 and johncruz12345
Insane bones. Pheno failo really is a bitch, he would be an ascended being if he was light brown/olive skinned, hell even medium brown God is a cruel one ain't he :feelswah:

Still a Chad to women who aren't hung up on skin colour, I think.

JFL @op for thinking that low t indian priest mogs that chadpreet. I'm caging so hard. I swear indians are so fucking delusional, they just worship anything lightskin. Retard brahmins will come here and be surprised when no one outside of their shitty bubble cares about their caste or colour
You are Bongali and that too of mslm origin, @Zer0/∞

99% of your wmn will still choose that man in op over any high T bongali, believe me I see that every single day happening. Reality is different boi

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

99% of your wmn will still choose that man in op over any high T bongali, believe me I see that every single day happening. Reality is different boi
Maybe if you're talking about bengalis living in bangladesh. Avg white woman here would take chadpreet anyday tbh, many indian women too.

Muh brahmin cope is just a thing only indians in india care about.

Indian Pajeet foids literally outmarry more than Bengali foids:hnghn::feelskek::feelskek:

Brahmin has nothing to do with looks, it's about intelligence. JFL if you think Brahmin actually helps in the dating and relationship game another cow-piss drinking Hindi coper:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Women don't like guys that are boneless with 20% bf like the guy in the OP. They want lean Chads like the guy I posted.
copium-copiumod.gif

Indian Pajeet foids literally outmarry more than Bengali foids:hnghn::feelskek::feelskek:

Brahmin has nothing to do with looks, it's about intelligence. JFL if you think Brahmin actually helps in the dating and relationship game another cow-piss drinking Hindi coper:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your tomil tho :feelsuhh:

The only women that would prefer the priest are Indian women super hung up on light skin or they're women who want to be the alpha in the relationship and are looking for a bf/husband who will be a schlubby, non-threatening lapdog (oofy doofy theory).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
htn

• +1
The only women that would prefer the priest are Indian women super hung up on light skin or they're women who want to be the alpha in the relationship and are looking for a bf/husband who will be a schlubby, non-threatening lapdog (oofy doofy theory).
Only becys with daddy issues want that sort of Chad, most stacys top 1% tier who don't have daddy issues will choose op, it's the ultimate reality happening everywhere, get out of your closet. @currylightskin @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and currylightskin

@rand anon bhai look at this brown chad with his insane bones being held back by pheno :feelswhy:
I know I'm tagging you in quite a few of these but I really do feel bad. We have to do something about this to improve things, this just feels bad. So close yet so far with those bones and coloring
All good Bhai, and yeah it's unfortunate:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Also I didn't get a notif for the tag for some reason, hmm:feelswhat:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
20211031_154336.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
20211031_154336.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Looksmax be like " OH HE'S INDIAN BRO, 0/10 , AVERAGE WHITE MOGS, WILL BE INCEL". And no shit he has caucasian features. Ethnics need some caucasian features to have appeal, as white features are inherently attractive. But to say that some ethnic like this posted is ugly by race association is silly.

Hispanics and Indians/Arabs as a whole have similar looks in agregerate. Yet Indians and Arabs get all the hate. The "goblinas" are the same as the " dravidians " , while the "mestizos" of Latin America are considered attractive, their mix of europea+ Native American ancestry. For North Indians and some parts of central india and lot of Pakistan and some of Bangladesh ( both former indian territories till 1947), the mixing of the original aryans +dravidians created mutts like him.