rate Yemeni arab 6 foot 184 cm 67kg

moahunter123

moahunter123

Iron

what would u guys rate me? i know nose could do a little work aswell as hair and need to debloat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Guiltyfeelings, FBl and 15 others
Why do Yemenis look like Afro curries?

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar @wishIwasSalludon @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ihatereddit

They have the highest Bedouin dna iirc

Natufian dna in general

ethiopia controlled yemen for some time

• +1
Reactions: watah, silently_said and ElTruecel
Shave your hair short, get a perm and tan your skin. You'll honestly have more SMV if you frauded African American than whatever that weird afro curry pheno is.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and boss8055
ethiopia controlled yemen for some time
Makes sense they look exactly like Ethiopians for example guys like him. They either look Ethiopian or they just look straight up furry

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Makes sense they look exactly like Ethiopians for example guys like him. They either look Ethiopian or they just look straight up furry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: napleon and ElTruecel

Bro I get mistaken as Lebanese by other Lebanese people and my dad is white passing even though I’m Yemeni.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
Brutal, getting owned by blacks is lowk crazy ngl
You do know Italians actually lost to Ethiopians before back in the 1890s JFL?
@anthony111553 opinions?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
@anthony111553 opinions?
idk bro i think i'm done with this retarted fucking site tbh

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Bomber517, weather and 4 others

what would u rate me tho u reckon

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel
Shave your hair short, get a perm and tan your skin. You'll honestly have more SMV if you frauded African American than whatever that weird afro curry pheno is.
thansk for your feedback. what would u rate me tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Dk you have good features but your ratios/harmony is a little off.
what are my bads features. pls be indepth and what can i do to improve. much appreciated

• +1
Reactions: greywind, watah and ElTruecel
Shittiest race in wars, Millions enlsaved by sandniggers and whites, least contribution to history. But tbh I'm coping cuz BBC>All

I’m pretty sure Ethiopians have more European DNA then the rest of the blacks.
No They're a bit eurasian but not European

@anthony111553 opinions?
They didn't really lose, they were just unprepared and used less than 5% of their army, the second war was brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
stopped reading at :

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
what are my bads features. pls be indepth and what can i do to improve. much appreciated
your shitty haircut,, assymetry, lips and nose are too bulbous. Other than that ur good, also ur eyes are a bit chink looking

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Tbh I think mainly getting lean and beard maxxing for soft maxxing. Everything else looks pretty proper for now.

your shitty haircut,, assymetry, lips and nose are too bulbous. Other than that ur good, also ur eyes are a bit chink looking
His hair is fine it fits his pheno tbh. But yea for hard maxxing rhino and lip reduction probably. His eyes are fine tbh

• JFL
Millions enlsaved by sandniggers and whites
they were the ones selling the slaves

Shittiest race in wars
opposite actually when arabs were running through eurasia they got halted in sub saharan africa, when rome was running through europe and north africa they failed spectacularly when they tried to conquer sudan, and the only african country that wasnt colonized was ethiopia

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
what haircut would you recommend?

• +1
They didn't really lose, they were just unprepared
nigger how can you be unprepared to fight a country that your atleast 100 years more advanced than:lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PrinceLuenLeoncur
they were the ones selling the slaves
True but you're coping a bit, there were wars between sandniggers and niggers multiple times. Slaves were taken from those wars.
nigger how can you be unprepared to fight a country that your atleast 100 years more advanced than:lul:
They underestimated them
opposite actually when arabs were running through eurasia they got halted in sub saharan africa, when rome was running through europe and north africa they failed spectacularly when they tried to conquer sudan, and the only african country that wasnt colonized was ethiopia
Not true, arabs were just not interested in sub saharan Africa, I promise you if MENA wanted sub saharan Africa they would've taken it. They only went there for black women since they're thick asf

IQ maps are fake and Lynn is a nigger who doesn't know what he is talking about, he was purposely cherry-picking to make nigger seem inferior claiming they have the same average IQ as an individual with Down syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, flippasav and wishIwasSalludon
i’m glad I don’t look like you

ltn

The thin mustache makes you look like a classic villain. I'd say you look good otherwise. If I were Arab I would like looking like you.
thanks for ur feedback. what else can i work on. whats my weakest feature

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Not true, arabs were just not interested in sub saharan Africa, I promise you if MENA wanted sub saharan Africa they would've taken it
youre coping bud you mean to tell me they werent interested in the most resource rich region of the world:lul:

they literally fought several wars for hundreds of years in order to take sub saharan africa and failed everytime except for when they captured like three cities in west africa but then got kicked out 10 years later

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
True but you're coping a bit, there were wars between sandniggers and niggers multiple times. Slaves were taken from those wars.
I know

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
IQ maps are fake and Lynn is a nigger who doesn't know what he is talking about, he was purposely cherry-picking to make nigger seem inferior claiming they have the same average IQ as an individual with Down syndrome.
I was just joking obviously the average abo is 68 iq. I remeber he used a bunch of retarded school children in spain as the average iq in ethiopia:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
I was just joking obviously the average abo is 68 iq. I remeber he used a bunch of retarded school children in spain as the average iq in ethiopia:lul:
That was for Equatorial Guinea not Ethiopia

• JFL
That was for Equatorial Guinea not Ethiopia
its still funny either way, even more hilarious is when he tried to claim that the average Nepalese person is dumber than someone with down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElTruecel
guys for feedback purposes what would u rate me out of 10