rating criteria

D

Deleted member 51551

Bronze
you shouldn't be adding psl points for height, frame, hair, or style of clothes jfl

I see some of you saying shit like, "5 psl but 1 point extra because of height"
or saying shit like "IRL chad because of frame"

psl exludes hair, facial hair, skin color, eye color
halos are supposed to be excluded.

psl ratings is a more objective robotic rating style, that's the entire purpose of it

psl is symmetry, dimorpshism, ratios, and health indicators.

I think even health indicators, besides lips, nose and maxilla could be excluded since your health can come and go.
things like lashes or brows are more like halos. they are nice but maybe not necessary.
there are psl chads that don't necessarily have thick brows, or long lashes.

everything else is just what flavor chad the bitch wants.
some flavors mog others, but they are all the same psl.
a bald chad and tiktokmaxxed long haired chad have the same psl.
a ginger or blonde chad have the same psl as a dark haired chad.
all wildly different smvs and appeals.

psl is more important because smv can be changed easily, but is not as powerful and life changing as changing your psl, which is more objective.

lots of normies and htns are smv maxxed with sex appeal. they are still normies.
smv is imporant, but its more of a bluepilled, or at least redpilled thing to focus on.
your smv is the cherry on top, it's what makes you you.
nobody really cares about you if your psl is low.

if you take a room full of smv maxxed actors or musicians, athletes they will all be smvmaxxed.
they will all be rich, have decent height, some muscle, etc.
but a hierarchy will develop and it will be based mostly on psl.
even when we look at models, the ones we look at have the highest psls.
they all have the smv give or take. similar height, similar muscle size, similar style of dress.

they're all models. to any foid modelling is a status halo regardless of if you actually look great or not.
put model in your tinder bio and your match rate will increase.

so why do only a few of the male models make all the money and famemog the rest?
different psl. look at o'pry in a room full of chad models and you see the degree of separation.

water thread, but I see some of you are still confused.
it's not bad to focus on smv, clothes, sex appeal, and gymmaxxing but those things don't make you a chad
these things don't even take you from ltn to htn
worrying so much about what clothes or haircut you have is bluepilled and overly reliant on nichemaxxing,
which is a tactic normies already depend on.

niggas say they just wanna be softmaxxed htn.
that's just an autistic repackage of advice redpillers have been giving for two decades.
meanwhile the "maxxed htn" is really a pure normie with some finger rings, muscles and some gay hair

keep your eyes on the fucking prize guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Nick.Harte and jflsnowdzz
halos are supposed to be excluded.
PSL is washed

to have a system to exclude your halos is so fucking retarded its funny

ive seen girls date fat retards because they have a10 eye color, halos are everything

shit, even my self, i did not like a girl in one of my classes but she got realistic contacts and i actually liked her

you cannot exclude halos

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
fuck PSL, that shit scale doesn't reflect irl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
also lmao at the cope here, just cause you autists made a system doesn't make it any better then actual SMV, cause those are all the things you're judged on by women. If you Put steph Curry in a room with Gandy, The hiarchy would start with him as much looksmaxxers hate that.

PSL is washed

to have a system to exclude your halos is so fucking retarded its funny

ive seen girls date fat retards because they have a10 eye color, halos are everything

shit, even my self, i did not like a girl in one of my classes but she got realistic contacts and i actually liked her

you cannot exclude halos
I don't see why not. I've thought a lot about this
you can put two people with all the same exact halos side by side, one will mog.

there are too many examples of chads that lack a certain halo, while their bones and proportions haven't changed at all.
meeks has no lashes or hair. anyone on earth will still look at him and say he's attractive.
I think he's lost smv for 18-22 though. same psl.

gandy has no visible lashes and his brows have never been ideal and full.
chico and ballou have brown eyes. ballou has no lashes and t50s.

chads can have all different types of eye colors. the psl for eyes isn't color based.
it's length, height, tilt and deep setness. that's the bare, basic standard. that's the formula for eyes that anyone can like regardless of color. that's the idea behind psl.

it's like a coloring book. you take the template and color it in whatever way you want, the results will change slightly and will depend on the observer. some colors work better with certain skin tones, some colors pop more, etc.
some hair colors have higher sex appeal. dark coloring is higher T and looks more masc,
doesn't mean a blonde chad doesn't live a chad life. just means he gets mogged by dark haired chad.

socially all hunter eyes will affect people in a similar way.
all bug eyes will be perceived in a similar way, regardless of if they're A10.
A10 chad doesn't have more psl than green eyed chad, and their smv depends on appeal

appeal is subjective, there are women who really like green eyes.
which is why I say that focusing on psl is so much more important.

I personally don't like A10s on women. so her appeal would be low for me. as long as her eye ratios are the same, her psl won't change at all if her eyes turned hazel and appealed to me more.

I think that's where the confusion with upper eye exposure comes from too.
hooding is also halo. it's a feature that isn't necessary.
what's necessary are the ratios I mentioned already.
some women like full hooding, some don't. all of them like deep-set, wide eyes that are vertically narrow.

the fact that surgeries can ascend you so much, while you can have the same exact halos is further proof.
it's the proportions and ratios that take someone from chadlite to chad to gigachad.
you can have all the halos you want - lashes, brows, light eyes, height,
but projecting your chin just a few mm, or lengthening your ramus slightly, or shortening your midface just a little bit can take you to a new tier...

this applies to women too. I'm tired of niggas calling some htb a stacy because she has ass, tits, or even worse, blonde hair.
meanwhile the only way she could be a stacy would be a rhino, hairline lowering, reverse genio, lip lift, canthoplasty, etc.
i.e. improving her ratios.

most of the "stacys" posted on here were literally beckies that already had halos like great eye color...
and then got these exact surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Nick.Harte
I don't see why not. I've thought a lot about this
you can put two people with all the same exact halos side by side, one will mog.

there are too many examples of chads that lack a certain halo, while their bones and proportions haven't changed at all.
meeks has no lashes or hair. anyone on earth will still look at him and say he's attractive.
I think he's lost smv for 18-22 though. same psl.

gandy has no visible lashes and his brows have never been ideal and full.
chico and ballou have brown eyes. ballou has no lashes and t50s.

chads can have all different types of eye colors. the psl for eyes isn't color based.
it's length, height, tilt and deep setness. that's the bare, basic standard. that's the formula for eyes that anyone can like regardless of color. that's the idea behind psl.

it's like a coloring book. you take the template and color it in whatever way you want, the results will change slightly and will depend on the observer. some colors work better with certain skin tones, some colors pop more, etc.
some hair colors have higher sex appeal. dark coloring is higher T and looks more masc,
doesn't mean a blonde chad doesn't live a chad life. just means he gets mogged by dark haired chad.

socially all hunter eyes will affect people in a similar way.
all bug eyes will be perceived in a similar way, regardless of if they're A10.
A10 chad doesn't have more psl than green eyed chad, and their smv depends on appeal

appeal is subjective, there are women who really like green eyes.
which is why I say that focusing on psl is so much more important.

I personally don't like A10s on women. so her appeal would be low for me. as long as her eye ratios are the same, her psl won't change at all if her eyes turned hazel and appealed to me more.

I think that's where the confusion with upper eye exposure comes from too.
hooding is also halo. it's a feature that isn't necessary.
what's necessary are the ratios I mentioned already.
some women like full hooding, some don't. all of them like deep-set, wide eyes that are vertically narrow.

the fact that surgeries can ascend you so much, while you can have the same exact halos is further proof.
it's the proportions and ratios that take someone from chadlite to chad to gigachad.
you can have all the halos you want - lashes, brows, light eyes, height,
but projecting your chin just a few mm, or lengthening your ramus slightly, or shortening your midface just a little bit can take you to a new tier...

this applies to women too. I'm tired of niggas calling some htb a stacy because she has ass, tits, or even worse, blonde hair.
meanwhile the only way she could be a stacy would be a rhino, hairline lowering, reverse genio, lip lift, canthoplasty, etc.
i.e. improving her ratios.

most of the "stacys" posted on here were literally beckies that already had halos like great eye color...
and then got these exact surgeries.
That's where you got it wrong, there's no point in being a MTN with no appeal, When you can be a LTN and have women think you're chad cause you nichemax.

How you felt writing this
IMG 6592

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
Also he’d be the most important man in the world if pSl wasn’t cope
IMG 4764

also lmao at the cope here, just cause you autists made a system doesn't make it any better then actual SMV, cause those are all the things you're judged on by women. If you Put steph Curry in a room with Gandy, The hiarchy would start with him as much looksmaxxers hate that.
very redpilled thinking.

you're saying steph curry's fame > Gandy's looks. I almost laughed dead serious.

that's why I made this thread.

we need to stop saying "muuhh autists made a system"
the system is based on research, what women themselves say, high IQ observation and consensus.
It's the closest thing we have to an accurate system. you should be lucky you even found this site dead serious.
don't come to a place and disrespect all the work that went into it.
so sad what this place has become. I'd be happy if this place disappeared forever so the knowledge isn't wasted on people who don't deserve it and don't even feel like they need any of it.

a lot of niggas call hunter eyes cope and don't even know that hunter eyes, as a term and concept, wasn't created here, it was created by women on a different forum talking about features they like. they did autistic comparisons and ended up agreeing on the same types of eyes being ideal, and calling them hunter-like.

and TBH they've always been ideal, throughout history, we just have a better understanding of them here.
whereas the girls just used vague terms like deep, mysterious, hunter-like, piercing,
the high IQ guys here did the research and connected all the dots for us.
We know exactly what makes a male eye attractive now, down to measurements and angles.

the system is high IQ, not autistic.
the aspies who were here, who did have high IQ, you should be grateful for them.

most of the people here are linked together by being above average IQ and just wanting to look better
and improve their position in life.
not by autism.

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Nick.Harte
Also he’d be the most important man in the world if pSl wasn’t cope
View attachment 2595843
low IQ. he's just low trust, low sex appeal.
he literally looks like a fag.

take his exact face and make him mulatto, give him tats and he'd be the best looking rapper of all time.
his low trust would finally halo him instead of failo him.

same psl, but changing the race and smv.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
That's where you got it wrong, there's no point in being a MTN with no appeal, When you can be a LTN and have women think you're chad cause you nichemax.
I'm not saying appeal isn't important.

I'm saying chadlite with appeal >>> MTN with appeal > LTN with appeal.

appeal is easy to maxx, every normie does this already.
every normie nichemaxxes.

finding ways to increase your psl is what creates real change in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
low IQ. he's just low trust, low sex appeal.
he literally looks like a fag.

take his exact face and make him mulatto, give him tats and he'd be the best looking rapper of all time.
his low trust would finally halo him instead of failo him.

same psl, but changing the race and smv.
As a mulatto
No
Whites mog us brutally people only like mixed guys for sex and whiteboys for ltr

As a mulatto
No
Whites mog us brutally people only like mixed guys for sex and whiteboys for ltr
OP was saying he doesn't mog.
I said he could mog if he was nichemaxxed and smvmaxxed, with the same psl, same face.
you're saying he does mog, because he's white. and that if he was mulatto he'd only be good for sex.

ltr is usually for copers who can't slay.
guys with sex appeal mog guys with better ltr appeal.

so you prove my point, even though what you said wasn't related.

• +1
T
very redpilled thinking.

you're saying steph curry's fame > Gandy's looks. I almost laughed dead serious.

that's why I made this thread.

we need to stop saying "muuhh autists made a system"
the system is based on research, what women themselves say, high IQ observation and consensus.
It's the closest thing we have to an accurate system. you should be lucky you even found this site dead serious.
don't come to a place and disrespect all the work that went into it.
so sad what this place has become. I'd be happy if this place disappeared forever so the knowledge isn't wasted on people who don't deserve it and don't even feel like they need any of it.

a lot of niggas call hunter eyes cope and don't even know that hunter eyes, as a term and concept, wasn't created here, it was created by women on a different forum talking about features they like. they did autistic comparisons and ended up agreeing on the same types of eyes being ideal, and calling them hunter-like.

and TBH they've always been ideal, throughout history, we just have a better understanding of them here.
whereas the girls just used vague terms like deep, mysterious, hunter-like, piercing,
the high IQ guys here did the research and connected all the dots for us.
We know exactly what makes a male eye attractive now, down to measurements and angles.

the system is high IQ, not autistic.
the aspies who were here, who did have high IQ, you should be grateful for them.

most of the people here are linked together by being above average IQ and just wanting to look better
and improve their position in life.
not by autism.
I think user posted a study here that found out women preferred hunter eyes in comparison to other eyes shape. Of course, one need to have harmony as well but if PSL was cope, very few females would liked this particular eye shape. This proves that beauty is indeed objective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
T

I think user posted a study here that found out women preferred hunter eyes in comparison to other eyes shape. Of course, one need to have harmony as well but if PSL was cope, very few females would liked this particular eye shape. This proves that beauty is indeed objective.
yeah true hunter eyes are female gaze.
It's pretty, health cues - horizontal width, eye color, lashes, eyebrow density, pct
combined with masculinity cues - vertical length, brow ridge, eyebrow shape and tilt

the ideal is both combined, which is what women want, health and masc.
not one or the other.

• +1