Rating Megathread

Right now you're the definition of skinny fat. If I were you I would start a keto diet and cut down 10-15 lbs then begin a long-term lean bulk. And definitely start using weights instead of just bodyweight stuff.

Why keto diet? You do realize I'm Asian and can't live without rice right. Currently trying to cut and doing ~1800-1900 calories a day, but it's balanced fats/carbs/protein. I could easily go down to 1500-1600 but I'm scared of losing the little muscle mass I do have. 1500-1600 w/o carbs would be torture though.

Will keto really make a huge difference after 3-4 months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
You do realize I'm Asian and can't live without rice right.
Lmao, well I guess cut down however you want but like I said you should cut 10-15 lbs then lean bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is me at around 190

Attachments

• 6916FA18-27A3-4B8A-B72F-290EEC65B740.jpeg
    6916FA18-27A3-4B8A-B72F-290EEC65B740.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 809E9AD7-B4F4-44A9-8F72-C988518C830D.jpeg
    809E9AD7-B4F4-44A9-8F72-C988518C830D.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 7E700E1F-057A-4F41-B9C9-C12F7FE7D8A4.jpeg
    7E700E1F-057A-4F41-B9C9-C12F7FE7D8A4.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 157
  • +1
This is me at around 190

You're also a kid in that pic. Your face does change shape as you age, and I think yours has probably changed as well.

• +1
Just a minor update. Did a heavy scrub + cleanse on the face which actually made the skin extremely soft but didn't really improve the complexion much. I've lost 3 pounds since my first post...thinking mostly water weight despite the fact that I'm drinking 1 gallon+ a day. Might need to up the calories a bit? Not sure about this.

I'm hoping trying an anti-wrinkle cream will remove the forehead lines or at least improve it somewhat. They're more visible in bright sunlight...anyone got a good tip for minimizing the lines?

The castor oil does seem to be helping my eyebrows a bit but might be placebo effect atm. Will need to see in a month.
Going to post some more update pics in about 2 months or so. Gonna try to look for a decent haircut next.

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
Just a minor update. Did a heavy scrub + cleanse on the face which actually made the skin extremely soft but didn't really improve the complexion much. I've lost 3 pounds since my first post...thinking mostly water weight despite the fact that I'm drinking 1 gallon+ a day. Might need to up the calories a bit? Not sure about this.

I'm hoping trying an anti-wrinkle cream will remove the forehead lines or at least improve it somewhat. They're more visible in bright sunlight...anyone got a good tip for minimizing the lines?

The castor oil does seem to be helping my eyebrows a bit but might be placebo effect atm. Will need to see in a month.
Going to post some more update pics in about 2 months or so. Gonna try to look for a decent haircut next.

Your head is more oval than Steven's, so keep that in mind. I'd first try a trendy haircut (ask your barber about what options you have), and then give Steven's hair a shot. He uses a beard to make his face seem longer, which is a problem you don't have.

• +1
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xshqz067mwzgesn/AABfVW10VHMzwgACS3jLcVU6a?dl=0

here some of my photos, I really hate my roman/greek nose. Should I have surgery? Some are selfies, other 2 meters away with a good camera, but none of them is photoshopped

Honestly? Not really dude. You're already a 6/10. Gymaxing and a trendy haircut would improve your appeal to a 7, which is probably the highest you're gonna go. Don't worry, a 7/10 PSL is one step below a model, so you're doing pretty alright.

• +1
@Tricky mind rating me ? any advice ? im trying to looksmax so hard jfl

• +1
@Tricky mind rating me ? any advice ? im trying to looksmax so hard jfl

I need some more pics. Profile shots, camera further away, ect

• +1
I need some more pics. Profile shots, camera further away, ect
i suck at taking selfies. this one ? i dont have good mirror at home jfl

• +1
i suck at taking selfies. this one ? i dont have good mirror at home jfl

You have a very long face, and that haircut isn't helping. Growing a beard and picking a haircut that's longer on he sides help the proportions. In terms of surgery, a rhinoplasty can reduce the size and improve your proportions.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
@badromance Almost forgot, if you want help with beard/haircut stuff, lmk

• +1
Rate this friend of mine, please. I've always considered him really good looking. He's approx 150 lbs / 75-77 kgs and 188-190 cm.

• +1
Rate this friend of mine, please. I've always considered him really good looking. He's approx 150 lbs / 75-77 kgs and 188-190 cm.

Not in love with that haircut TBH. Looks like a surfer dude. If he got a trendy haircut and Gymmaxed for a few years, he could be a 7/10 PSL. I'd say he's a 6/10 PSL RN

• +1
Not in love with that haircut TBH. Looks like a surfer dude. If he got a trendy haircut and Gymmaxed for a few years, he could be a 7/10 PSL. I'd say he's a 6/10 PSL RN
Yeah, the hair is way too long now imo. What does PSL mean?

• +1
Yeah, the hair is way too long now imo. What does PSL mean?

So there's two rating systems. You know how most normie people rate themselves as 7/10? Well, PSL is usually 2 points lower than that. So the average person is a 5, instead of a 7

• +1
So there's two rating systems. You know how most normie people rate themselves as 7/10? Well, PSL is usually 2 points lower than that. So the average person is a 5, instead of a 7
Ahh, aight. Idk what I would define him as. A normie or a chad, idk. He tends to fuck a lot of girls though. He's not really that good a friend of mine, I'm just kinda jealous of him.

• +1
Ahh, aight. Idk what I would define him as. A normie or a chad, idk. He tends to fuck a lot of girls though. He's not really that good a friend of mine, I'm just kinda jealous of him.

We'd call him a Chad-Lite. He's good looking enough to get girls, but not so hot that he's just adored by several at a time

• +1
Honestly? Not really dude. You're already a 6/10. Gymaxing and a trendy haircut would improve your appeal to a 7, which is probably the highest you're gonna go. Don't worry, a 7/10 PSL is one step below a model, so you're doing pretty alright.
Thank you for your thoughts, but do you don't consider rhinoplasty? And can you post some nice haircut for my face? I'm always in trouble choosing one, thank you sir

• +1
Thank you for your thoughts, but do you don't consider rhinoplasty? And can you post some nice haircut for my face? I'm always in trouble choosing one, thank you sir

It really doesn't matter. The shape and size are within standard deviation of the norm, meaning that it's not an outlier.

• +1
Here I am:
Moi

• +1
20180927 161715

R8 pls.
Any advice on haircut ?
Whats my potential?atm i have a pretty bad overbite.I think im not that bad tbh.

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 1037
R8 pls.
Any advice on haircut ?
Whats my potential?atm i have a pretty bad overbite.I think im not that bad tbh.
Shave! Seriously shave that thing off your face :lul:. Don't try to grow a beard if you can't grow one, I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to that.

• +1
View attachment 1037
R8 pls.
Any advice on haircut ?
Shave that beard and lose weight/ get leaner. Once that happens you will be a 6.5/10 psl. If you're above 6' then 7/10.

• +1
Yeah my beard sucks,shaved already but i hate it i look like a baby.btw am i too young to go on minoxidil?(18 atm)

• +1
Yeah my beard sucks,shaved already but i hate it i look like a baby.btw am i too young to go on minoxidil?(18 atm)

You probably could wait a year and not need Minoxidil

• +1
never too young for minoxidil pm for cheap source

• +1
5'10, chubby atm, unfrauded pics i think

• +1
5'10, chubby atm, unfrauded pics i think

Best looking indian at pls, great bones, robust, lower third and facial ratios.
U just need to loose weight and get tan like on second picture to became a full chad.

• +1
  • +1
Mild face bloat and acne, no pump.

Me from a better angle @ZUZZCEL

rating out of 10? what would be the easiest things to fix?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 357

View attachment 1072

6/10 from dat pic PSL, fix your acne/bloat, roidcel and you can be a 7/10 IMO. your voice falios you /da way you speak, you sound like a gook/nerd imo, some girls wont be into dat. Also NTMaxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson

View attachment 1072
Do something for your acne. Get leaner. Your jaw looks insane ngl. Currently 5.5, if you're 6'or above then 6 psl. (you've been adding mass at an insane rate btw, keep up the good work).

• +1

View attachment 1072

Acne, balding, and having nice teeth. After that, you're done. You've reached your non surgical genetic potential.

• +1
Acne, balding, and having nice teeth. After that, you're done. You've reached your non surgical genetic potential.

I'm not balding. My teeth could definitely be whiter though, I should get on that.

• +1