RAW Onions, increase testosterone. And great for anti aging?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
" In summary, there is an evidence that onions enhance testosterone level in males. The mechanisms by which this occurs is mainly by increasing the production of luteinizing hormone, enhancing the antioxidant defense mechanism in the tests, neutralizing the damaging effects of the generated free radicals, ameliorating insulin resistance, promoting nitric oxide production, and altering the activity of adenosine 5′-monophosphate -activated protein kinase"

All above studies (in above link) were on rats.

Except 1 study was on humans (60 men sample group, 12 dropped out, so 48 left at the end of it.)

Findings on this 1 study:

1. aging males symptoms (AMS). AKA Aging symptoms. quote: "AMS scores of the test group were significantly lower" [aka, after 4 weeks the dudes taking alot of onions fealt less aging symptoms]

2. Mental health. AKA, feeling good.happy. quote: "mental health score of the test group was significantly higher than that of the placebo group"

Free testosterone levels. Kinda mixed/uncertain results in this study. quote: "In the test group, salivary testosterone, which has been reported to be positively related to free testosterone in blood, was significantly higher at the second visit than the first visit but not at the third visit compared to the first visit"

I have no further time. ATM.
ANYONE ELSE CAN CONTINUE DATA, RESERACH on UNION MAXXING???

I came to this. through MMA man, and great dude Andrew Tate. Shout out to him, and thanks for bringing it up here:

HOW MUCH THOUGH?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Acnno, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Shittiest thread i've ever seen for a while

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, WideZygos and 1 other person
" In summary, there is an evidence that onions enhance testosterone level in males. The mechanisms by which this occurs is mainly by increasing the production of luteinizing hormone, enhancing the antioxidant defense mechanism in the tests, neutralizing the damaging effects of the generated free radicals, ameliorating insulin resistance, promoting nitric oxide production, and altering the activity of adenosine 5′-monophosphate -activated protein kinase"

All above studies (in above link) were on rats.

Except 1 study was on humans (60 men sample group, 12 dropped out, so 48 left at the end of it.)

Findings on this 1 study:

1. aging males symptoms (AMS). AKA Aging symptoms. quote: "AMS scores of the test group were significantly lower" [aka, after 4 weeks the dudes taking alot of onions fealt less aging symptoms]

2. Mental health. AKA, feeling good.happy. quote: "mental health score of the test group was significantly higher than that of the placebo group"

Free testosterone levels. Kinda mixed/uncertain results in this study. quote: "In the test group, salivary testosterone, which has been reported to be positively related to free testosterone in blood, was significantly higher at the second visit than the first visit but not at the third visit compared to the first visit"

I have no further time. ATM.
ANYONE ELSE CAN CONTINUE DATA, RESERACH on UNION MAXXING???

I came to this. through MMA man, and great dude Andrew Tate. Shout out to him, and thanks for bringing it up here:

HOW MUCH THOUGH?

Balanced diet theory

Time to start eating raw onion

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
yeah and puke it out l8er

Time to start eating raw onion
I came across this article:
314% plus in free testosterone in mice.
Recalculating it back to humans. Need like 1 onion per day for 20 days.

Finally we can be raw aggression like Great MMA BadBoy Badr Hari.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 3299
Onions are disgusting

I came across this article:
314% plus in free testosterone in mice.
Recalculating it back to humans. Need like 1 onion per day for 20 days.

Finally we can be raw aggression like Great MMA BadBoy Badr Hari.

Raw onion theory + Raw Broccoli theory is a deadly combination

I rather rot and die than eat raw onions.

yes brolossus all roiders should stop roiding and eat onion instead :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wow you’ve known about this guy for years

What other stuff do you eat? Do you cook most of the time?

Wow you’ve known about this guy for years

What other stuff do you eat? Do you cook most of the time?
I cook it most of da time.
I eat low carbs, high proteine and fat. At the moment.
Vegetables are great for health overall