Reddit needs to inject T asap

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
holy fuq just look at this thread

"why am i so loooonely... ;( ;( why wont my cruush talked to meeee :(((("

STFU YOU PATHETIC CUCK SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A HIDEOUS FUCKING PUSSY WHO COULD GET BEAT UP BY A FUCKING DONKEY YOU CUCK FUCK

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, haircutcel, Deleted member 616 and 3 others

STFU YOU PATHETIC CUCK SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A HIDEOUS FUCKING PUSSY WHO COULD GET BEAT UP BY A FUCKING DONKEY YOU CUCK FUCK

giphy.gif

what about men have emotions? I could beat the hell out of you and those men that are in these posts would probably too

giphy.gif

yo calm down why are you so frustrated

Yea because injecting T will change your face into chico

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Krezo and Redrighthand
Yea because injecting T will change your face into chico
it will make it better. chico is not ideal. his masc morph mogs his entire existence

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Calm down, big guy.

it will make it better. chico is not ideal. his masc morph mogs his entire existence
Bruh not everyone with masculine face will become a slayer

Bruh not everyone with masculine face will become a slayer
every slayer that doesnt gets moged by a morph that does. and most slayers happen to have masc faces

every slayer that doesnt gets moged by a morph that does. and most slayers happen to have masc faces
Yes bro Chico looks good because of his super masc jaw and super masc body with his big arms.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Yes bro Chico looks good because of his super masc jaw and super masc body with his big arms.
what I said is completely true. your point does not prove it wrong

what I said is completely true. your point does not prove it wrong
I am not proving anything. I am saying you don't need to be high T to look good everytime

I am not proving anything. I am saying you don't need to be high T to look good everytime
if you are not high T you have failed in being a strong man by something that is not your fault basically.

its almost like growing wrong.

growing ideal + high T
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> growing ideal without high T

if you are not high T you have failed in being a strong man by something that is not your fault basically.

its almost like growing wrong.

growing ideal + high T
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> growing ideal without high T
Each man to their cope

what about men have emotions? I could beat the hell out of you and those men that are in these posts would probably too
LOL Shut the fuck up faggot. I would beat your motherfucking ass then we’d really see your emotions bitch ass motherfucker

LOL Shut the fuck up faggot. I would beat your motherfucking ass then we’d really see your emotions bitch ass motherfucker
show me your body, then I will tell you if you have any fighting skills.

show me your body, then I will tell you if you have any fighting skills.
Shut the fuck up faggot I’d fuck you up