Reflections and advice from a surgerymaxxer

Yup good points and something @Amnesia has struggled with

See with being a natural chad you grow up with all these positive reaffirmations and your personality shapes around it.

Life isnt just one or two puzzles. You need to get everything you can get and more in this dating market.

Being NT (just being normal) and being sociable and outgoing+low stress is one of the best things one can do.

It's very underrated and most people here arent subhuman, in fact quite the opposite some decent and even chads here.

Every person looking to improve their life quality should combine looksmaxing along with their behavior and neurotypicability.

If she doesnt know you, how will you ever get to her. I had much more to write but the post is getting a bit too lengthy bro
High IQ bro, this is one of the better things I've read on this site. So many users on this site forget all this, thinking that all they need to do is focus on looks and they'll be fine.

Becoming high NT after Nardil is what saved me. Since then, the person I thought I was became obsolete.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and AscendingHero
High IQ bro, this is one of the better things I've read on this site. So many users on this site forget all this, thinking that all they need to do is focus on looks and they'll be fine.

Becoming high NT after Nardil is what saved me. Since then, the person I thought I was became obsolete.
Yea thxs bro. A lot of people overcomplicate attraction and think you need to be some psl 9 gandy to be it and end up never doing it and develop BDD.

Remember majority of people here are teenagers and young teens who fail to even afford the simplest of surgeries unfortunately.

Being NT is such a big halo, especialy in hs/uni , especially if you're at least above avg looking.

So much nardil lifefuel, i need to get on this asap.

My introverted reclused personality failos me so hard :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

one day...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Cope
Yea thxs bro. A lot of people overcomplicate attraction and think you need to be some psl 9 gandy to be it and end up never doing it and develop BDD.

Remember majority of people here are teenagers and young teens who fail to even afford the simplest of surgeries unfortunately.

Being NT is such a big halo, especialy in hs/uni , especially if you're at least above avg looking.

So much nardil lifefuel, i need to get on this asap.

My introverted reclused personality failos me so hard :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

one day...
Exactly, ideally surgery is something everyone should consider. But physical attraction doesn't dictate everything that happens to you in this life, the world just doesn't work that way. Once you get caught in the BDD mindset that so many users here suffer from, it's over because you'll never be happy unless you get out of that state of mind.

Fortunately I know all my failos, so fixing them through surgery is all it would take for me to ascend. I'll probably still be browsing this site even after all that though like the mentalcel I am :feelsrope:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
this is literally the best thread on here

Goat thread. Honestly, thank you very much for the contribution. Also, congrats of the ascension!
-Only fix objective failoes and in a realistic way. I mean you’re objectively recessed? Ok do a Bimax + genio, but if you have a normal fg you will probably have more risks than benefits with bimax.
Although your point comes across perfectly clear, I still have to ask what you deem to be normal forward growth? Average, is in "average recessed(like nearly everyone is) but not bird-/truecel", or normal as in "decent but not perfect"?

I think I may belong to the category of borderline cases, so it would be very helpful to get your input on this one. If you have a reference picture of what you deem to be normal fg, I guess that would clear things up.

looked better before unironically

• Ugh..
Reactions: ProCoper
Did any relapse happen do u still look the same? This thread is lifefuel