Reflections and advice from a surgerymaxxer

hows ur liver doing

also pain meds oxys or just ibeprofin
Everything ok, now i just take a supplement for swelling.
Just iboprofen, pain wasn’t much tbh. The real pain was i couldn’t breath to the nose and barrly sleep

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
how can I fix fwhr with jaw implant if fwhr is mostly created by your zygo bones?
You’re right but even a small jaw can make the face appear narrower, i had this problem too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
No complication for zygo + infra
Im month away from bsso and le fort 1. Would gladly know where did you do your implants since in Croatia they are not offered, atleast not 3D printed ones AFAIK. Also price if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Im month away from bsso and le fort 1. Would gladly know where did you do your implants since in Croatia they are not offered, atleast not 3D printed ones AFAIK. Also price if possible.
Ramieri 10k for jaw + zygo + infras

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Silver, mulattomaxxer, eyebagcel and 2 others
You’re right but even a small jaw can make the face appear narrower, i had this problem too
im curious how many matches i will get after my surgerycopemaxxing :forcedsmile: atm i have...
Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and AscendingHero
@TheLordMadness how much width you gain on the implants for jaw?

@TheLordMadness how much width you gain on the implants for jaw?
5mm each side, i haven’t pushed too much the design tbh but still happy

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I had 6 and yours look better. What the hell.
This is the design, jaw width 5mm each side + 4mm ramus lenght

Zygo infra around 4mm widht and forward
E4F54C3D 80E5 4732 9EF5 9DC0F44091FB
B91C0132 7E01 426A 8970 82E1A15B4A18
04F1E877 DA1F 468E 803C B3AE573D8D33

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5786, Prince88 and 5 others
Anyway fron what i saw soft tissue never react as the implants design, maybe i was lucky cause i have thin skin and good face definition. Also we have different skull and base so makes no sense imo compare the mesurement
I had 6 and yours look better. What the hell.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and AscendingHero
do u think fillers would help also?
Tbh i think fillers are cope, especially if u need a big mass or advancement, also is not permanent and can migrate. Can still be useful to see how u look like with larger jaw then decide id u want to do implants

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, Pumanator and Deleted member 2729
Another thing to keep in mind is the mentality. Each of us has a starting point, there are those who have surgical potential and some less but in any case no one will become jordan barret thanks to surgery, if you approach surgery thinking of becoming chad you will end up crazy, depressed, poor and botched. Fix objective failos and try to live life in the meantime, years and time passes as you take this way, also because most of the surgery requires long recovery times (months if not years), but in the meantime try not to stop social life, studies etc .. life is now, do not wait to start living when you have done all the surgergies, this thougt will damage you mentally and make you a failure without friends and social life.
just made a tread to answer

As some of you know I started my surgerymaxxing almost 3 years ago with bimax and mini chinwing, then I recently done rhinoplasty + gonions implants + zygo and infraorbital implants.
You can see my bimax results here:

I will post my rhinoplasty + implants results soon maybe, i’m still swollen so makes no sense for now

In general my experience has been positive, the mere fact of being able to take pictures without throwing up or being able to have a normal social life, as well as being able to have good quality foids and ons that I could not even imagine before, literally changed my life and i will never regret my choises.

But I learned that there are also downsides.
I do not want to discourage you from surgery maxxing, mine are reflections and ideas that can help you face all oh this with the right mentality.

First of all, it must be recognized that surgery does not work as most people think on this forum. All surgeries never go like expectations, 99%of the times u are going to face some kind of botches, unexpected things or be unsatisfied, not to mention the risks that there are (as well as health such as infections, loss of sensitivity, etc .. also aesthetic so not being satisfied or even worsening with an uncanny look) also there are many limits in how you can change your face.
Surgeries must be treated as an investment, so you have to do it by minimizing the risks, how to do it?

-Only fix objective failoes and in a realistic way. I mean you’re objectively recessed? Ok do a Bimax + genio, but if you have a normal fg you will probably have more risks than benefits with bimax. Do you have normal eye area? Doing 5 surgeries to try to have O’Pry eye area is a bad idea (first of all you will never get it) and also is a bad risk/return ratio (rember to face surgeries ad an investment)

-Consider only realistic surgery, not even 0.0001% of people in here will ever do realistically (LeFort3, OBO, LL or other extreme surgies like that) so stick with realistic surgery for you and also with idea of realistic results (surgery can change your individual features but things like craniofacial ratio, midface, and harmony in general cannot be changed at all)

-Do some realistic morphs with photoshops (not morphs in chad as you often see here) look at them months later and understand if that change actually make yourself better or not

-Study and inform as much as you can about the chosen procedures (especially the risks and things that can go wrong and how to avoid them), we have an entire forum based on this so so do your reserch

-Look for surgeons specialized in selected surgeries, never go to unknown and cheap surgeons, the best surgeons are usually the ones you hear about on psl forums

-Give clear guidelines to the surgeon and discuss with him clearly what you want to achieve, also plan the operation in a smart and realistic way (especially if you do bimax and implants)

-Doing too much is not always the right choice (doing a 1.5cm genioplasty might be fine in some cases but many would end up having a ridiculous chin, or doing 1cm zygomatic implant would end up giving uncanny look to practically anyone), you should always prefer a natural look even if less striking more than overdoing and end up looking uncanny/fake like this guy:
View attachment 1592717

Despite all these precautions, it is likely to run into some failo botch or unexpected things (just like it happened to me) and the more surgery you do the higher the risk

For example in my first surgery (bimax + genio) I had complications with the mini chin wing that left steps on my jaw and it is also the reason that I convinced myself to put implants to the gonions (I was still satisfied with the result of bimax but that thingh annoyed me a lot), here some ct scan to let you know what i’m talking about:
View attachment 1592721
View attachment 1592719

In the second surgery I had the problem that masseters do not completely cover the gonion implant (which happens often) but still left me quite frustrated. (Also still satisfied in general and is minor thing almost invisible but frustrated me, and i think i will never fix this)

Another thing to keep in mind is the mentality. Each of us has a starting point, there are those who have surgical potential and some less but in any case no one will become jordan barret thanks to surgery, if you approach surgery thinking of becoming chad you will end up crazy, depressed, poor and botched. Fix objective failos and try to live life in the meantime, years and time passes as you take this way, also because most of the surgery requires long recovery times (months if not years), but in the meantime try not to stop social life, studies etc .. life is now, do not wait to start living when you have done all the surgergies, this thougt will damage you mentally and make you a failure without friends and social life.
Very true

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
which surgeon can make me go from narrow truecel tier jaws and mouth of 39 mm to 70 mm at least (a 30 mm increase)
can Ramieri do this?

I’ve got a realistic plan of Bimax, Genio and maybe Mandibular angle implants. I have a recessive jaw and minorly recessive chin, but not enough that the public would comment on it (atleast in my opinion) it looks like my neck is connected to my chin unless I jut. I’m actually very happy with how I look. Good social life, happy career, happy girlfriend and happy life. I’ve done morphs and spoke to surgeons. Would this make me happier? Absolutely. Being able to get a side profile shot and remove that final insecurity would be a dream come true, it’s why I’m here to learn more.

Any advice I should look out for? My side profile is similar to that if Cole sprouse and I look relatively similar to him, and many say he would majorly benefit a Bimax. I just don’t want failos but plan to go to a good surgeon, with good experience and an understanding on both the aesthetic and medical side.

If you could re-do the zygo implants, how much projection would you get? Maybe 7mm? It seems most people get 4-5 mm on zygos but that's not enough for the average person to make them look super chiseled.
The side projection is ok, i would just add 2mm on the forward projection

what do your parents or relatives say to your surgeries? Did they even notice changes? I got a rhino and chin wing and they didnt seem bothered at all when they saw me after surgeries and I didnt tell them anything about it lol
My close friends know about bimax but i just told them i did that for sleep apnea, tbh all positive reactions, maybe they talked shit about me behind my back for some months but who cares, i’m sure they even forgot about it now. Now i still haven’t restarted my social life fully so not a lot of reactions. For this surgery i told to close people that i had to remove the screws from the first surgery and do septoplasty, anyway i don’t care at this point if they notice, from what i see if u actually gain looks people are ok, they talk shit if u end up uncanny/fake.
My girlfriend told me i look younger (she told me i look 18yo from side profile, lifefuel tbh) and i look better in general. Also a close friend told me i have a good jawline

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Pumanator, Lorsss and 1 other person
what do your parents or relatives say to your surgeries? Did they even notice changes? I got a rhino and chin wing and they didnt seem bothered at all when they saw me after surgeries and I didnt tell them anything about it lol
My parents know about it, they were actually supportive and they helped me with the recovery. Relatives also know about it and they don’t even care tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and NegativeNorwood
Yo dude

I took contact with an eyea area surgeon, since i think my fucking eyes are my weak spot (dont you agree?)

What do you think i should do?
I am so confused about eyes, there are slayers with uee, or with large eyes, or saggy eyelid, or sclearal show..

Idk why i have those bugged eyes (maybe i have all above but together? Jfl)
There is another pic in the first post

Thanks dude

My girlfriend told me i look younger (she told me i look 18yo from side profile, lifefuel tbh) and i look better in general.

because you have a superior tiktoker-tier nose designed by Marianetti.
Not everyday the outcome of a nosejob is so good that Ramieri claims it to be a "masterpiece"
You made me develop BDD on my nose tip now JFL.
I want to come back to Arcuri and tell him to butcher off my nose as he initially recommended

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Gaia262, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Excellent thread.

Looking forward to your after photos.

Everything ok, now i just take a supplement for swelling.
Just iboprofen, pain wasn’t much tbh. The real pain was i couldn’t breath to the nose and barrly sleep
which supplement?

The implants and nose was all with Ramieri, in Italy?

Nose with Marianetti, they work togheter
A user here got a rhino from marianetti but just ended up with a giga upturned feminine nose. Yours appeared to have turned out pretty good. What gives?

And btw, did you jaw implant make your face look angular? From what I have seen, they mostly bloatmax you.

Yo dude

I took contact with an eyea area surgeon, since i think my fucking eyes are my weak spot (dont you agree?)

What do you think i should do?
I am so confused about eyes, there are slayers with uee, or with large eyes, or saggy eyelid, or sclearal show..

Idk why i have those bugged eyes (maybe i have all above but together? Jfl)
There is another pic in the first post

Thanks dude
Repost

• +1
Reactions: Improver
OP being like don't get too much surgery yet doing most surgeries available in the book.
you look way better, but i expected some chad after all those procedures. you have like a decent but nothing crazy jaw from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Cope
First result looks great! I look forward to seeing the implant results.

OP being like don't get too much surgery yet doing most surgeries available in the book.
you look way better, but i expected some chad after all those procedures. you have like a decent but nothing crazy jaw from the front.
Implants take a lot of time. 8-10 months.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 18840
So i think u didn’t get what i wrote, i literally made this treadh to talking about the fact that surgeries can’t make someone into a chad, and u came here to told me i don’t have chad jaw.. I also know i’m not a chad, i never said that, i look better than before yes, will i ever be a chad? No, not even with other 10 surgeries.
Surgeries just makes sense to correct failoes, if u try hard to have a chad feature first of all even if u succed doesn’t mean u are actually good looking because single feature are mostly cope, what really matter is harmony, and anyway 99% u’ll end up botched or unsatisfied

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
im getting jaw angle implants with pagnoni now im worried about the massetur muscle dislocation youre talking about
is it possible to make the implant smaller and not have this issue or something? already paid $6k deposit to do it in the summer

Very good thread, I had surgery + implants in 2020 and I agree with most of your points.
There are too many people here who instead of fixing failos go for something unrealistic and then end up depressed

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and TheLordMadness
im getting jaw angle implants with pagnoni now im worried about the massetur muscle dislocation youre talking about
is it possible to make the implant smaller and not have this issue or something? already paid $6k deposit to do it in the summer
For sure with big implants the problem is more common, but my implants are actually quite small and i still had the problem

From what i read about the masseter dislocation, it depends on what tecnique is used to place the impants, the material of the implants, tendon reattachment problem, size of the implants, and other complication

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
So where did you go to get the zygo and infraorbital implants?

Is it worth visiting Eppley or Taban for such a surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So where did you go to get the zygo and infraorbital implants?

Is it worth visiting Eppley or Taban for such a surgery?
Imo zygos implants are always useless unless you have hypoplasia. Often time than not it gives you a feminine looks even if its a success, since akin to forward growth and pct, too much is feminine always, here talking about forward grown zygos.
And for IOR nothing beats the shanghai guy, nothing nobody. I’m also IOR that are custom. Taban don’t do custom ones, eppley has variable results and pagnoni too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Cope
Imo zygos implants are always useless unless you have hypoplasia. Often time than not it gives you a feminine looks even if its a success, since akin to forward growth and pct, too much is feminine always, here talking about forward grown zygos.
And for IOR nothing beats the shanghai guy, nothing nobody. I’m also IOR that are custom. Taban don’t do custom ones, eppley has variable results and pagnoni too.
Who is the Shanghai guy?

Custom implants would definitely help me. I have high subcutaneous fat in my face due to my genetics so getting infraorbital malar implants would not be an issue.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18840
Who is the Shanghai guy?

Custom implants would definitely help me. I have high subcutaneous fat in my face due to my genetics so getting infraorbital malar implants would not be an issue.
I don’t have his insta but @Danish_Retard posted his results iirc.

Well i wish i could reduce my zygos laterally. They give me a softer looks. Only pro i see from zygos is to make the lower eyelid tighter but you can just get ior. For zygos implants, its harder to find a good doc, y. Is probably your best bet, but then again osteotomies mog, and eventho ZSO is criticized its still a good start and you decide from there imo.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I don’t have his insta but @Danish_Retard posted his results iirc.

Well i wish i could reduce my zygos laterally. They give me a softer looks. Only pro i see from zygos is to make the lower eyelid tighter but you can just get ior. For zygos implants, its harder to find a good doc, y. Is probably your best bet, but then again osteotomies mog, and eventho ZSO is criticized its still a good start and you decide from there imo.
I mean ideally, I would get a Bimax with slight CCW. And then from there, I would add in infraorbital malar implants. They would not be that noticeable due to the level of subq fat I have, which is fine because having high subcutaneous while collagenmaxxed makes you look younger. ZSO would be unnecessary.

But all facial surgery does is lead you down a spiral of what you think you should do or what you should have done in order to improve your looks. This is the reason why people develop BDD, and no surgery no matter how many you get will fix that. Realizing that being NT and low inhibition is all you need from Nardil is what saved me.

People can try to ascend from surgery on this site all they want for the rest of their life. But in order to truly ascend one must no longer be highinhib and non-NT. Finding a drug that can induce hypomania is what ultimately saves a person, and that is what Nardil has done for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and AscendingHero
I mean ideally, I would get a Bimax with slight CCW. And then from there, I would add in infraorbital malar implants. They would not be that noticeable due to the level of subq fat I have, which is fine because having high subcutaneous while collagenmaxxed makes you look younger. ZSO would be unnecessary.

But all facial surgery does is lead you down a spiral of what you think you should do or what you should have done in order to improve your looks. This is the reason why people develop BDD, and no surgery no matter how many you get will fix that. Realizing that being NT and low inhibition is all you need from Nardil is what saved me.

People can try to ascend from surgery on this site all they want for the rest of their life. But in order to truly ascend one must no longer be highinhib and non-NT. Finding a drug that can induce hypomania is what ultimately saves a person, and that is what Nardil has done for me.
@AscendingHero Please read my perspective. This is why so many people on this site are still here. Looks are very important, I'm not saying they aren't.

But ultimately a person has to come to the realization that enough is a enough. No matter how much surgery you get, you'll still be unhappy unless you're NT enough to actually engage with a Stacylite JB and have sex with her. Once this happens, you're coping mechanisms that you need to get a bunch of surgery quickly gets thrown out the window. Everyone should get on Nardil, there would be no "incels" if every male got on this drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 18840 and AscendingHero
@AscendingHero Please read my perspective. This is why so many people on this site are still here. Looks are very important, I'm not saying they aren't.

But ultimately a person has to come to the realization that enough is a enough. No matter how much surgery you get, you'll still be unhappy unless you're NT enough to actually engage with a Stacylite JB and have sex with her. Once this happens, you're coping mechanisms that you need to get a bunch of surgery quickly gets thrown out the window. Everyone should get on Nardil, there would be no "incels" if every male got on this drug.
Yup good points and something @Amnesia has struggled with

See with being a natural chad you grow up with all these positive reaffirmations and your personality shapes around it.

Life isnt just one or two puzzles. You need to get everything you can get and more in this dating market.

Being NT (just being normal) and being sociable and outgoing+low stress is one of the best things one can do.

It's very underrated and most people here arent subhuman, in fact quite the opposite some decent and even chads here.

Every person looking to improve their life quality should combine looksmaxing along with their behavior and neurotypicability.

If she doesnt know you, how will you ever get to her. I had much more to write but the post is getting a bit too lengthy bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Neroem, TheLordMadness and Cope