Rehab Room on male and female desperation regarding money and loneliness

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Guys, it's over for many people out there nowadays. Society is declining due to alienation and social atomization, and now we have desperate Indian men who are slumlords making good "offers" to white women.

Black men with low social inhibition make videos of cumming on white women in public.

Indian men with low social inhibition post rent ads designed to attract white women with low IQ so they have sex with them in exchange of a payment discount regarding the rent.

It's so over in the West. It's full of low-IQ men and women, especially low-IQ, lazy women who are no longer capable of any cognitive reasoning, empathy, affection, etc...

The low-IQ thing is so widespread and brutal. Most people are already on prescription drugs and illegal, street drugs. Many women under 30 are so low-IQ to the point where no meaningful communication can come from their side except laughing about things that aren't even funny and going to bars to drink alcohol for no reason after spending the week on a psychologically debilitating 9-5 office job or something like that.

After 30, it's all about being with low serotonin and dopamine, desensitized (especially sexually) and being on antidepressants and various prescription drugs meant for "solving" mental health issues accumulated over the years of living in an artificial environment.