Rejected by "lesbian" foid= Ur ugly

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

TITLE...
Goddaym... just got reminded about this today after talking to an alleged "lesbian" foid.

Not talking about blue hair femcels here but actual good looking foids that call themselves a lesbian.... No girls truly a lesbian and its common for bi-sexual women to reject men by using the "im a lesbian excuse". If youre good looking, hit up a "lesbian" chick on a night out and WATCH her reject men left and right with that excuse. It fkn escaped my subconscious until now, when I actually started thinking about it. I can count like 5 off the top of my head that use this strategy.

Made this post after a foid (3 yrs older than me) that used to beg for my affection hit me up today... Identifies as "lesbian".. yet she used to SUCK THE SOUL out of me after work on the REGULAR. If you srsly think theyre any different than your average foid ur retarted. Used to treat her like absolute dogshit (not attracted to black/ethnic women for anything other than a ONS). Never once complained about anything.. But jfl.. used to go full "feminist mode" on dudes that used to simp for her.
Here... screen recorded an example from tday of a "lesbian" for u buddyboyos. JFL @ my aspieness these days

Screen Record Edit

PS. Just remebered i owe her like $200 worth of rides and food ... hasnt asked for it back .. over for u if you spend money on girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, diggbicc, Deleted member 4464 and 6 others
lesbians = chadsexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4464, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
That's not how it works

TBH

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Which goes to show how weak your argument is if it's basic knowledge

The point is that chicks will use the im a lesbian or i have a bf line cuz they dont want to get raped by creeps at the club. Ive fucked girls that claim lesbian.. goes to show theres a possibility of it being complete made up bs. The chick in that sc screenshot chased me around like a dog when we were coworker and weve smashed and shes says and dresses like a lesbian. Wish i was on psl back then it would have been a brutal lesbianpill to show those chats

Fucking mirin' that you made a nigress pay for your stuff. How do you even bring up her paying for shit?

• +1
Fucking mirin' that you made a nigress pay for your stuff. How do you even bring up her paying for shit?

She was the "multiple personalities" "switch religions" liberal lesbian. All you gotta do is treat em like shit and since they dont have self esteem to begin with theyll start using you as a guage for their self worth. Tbh i can do this behaviour with girls im not attracted to for an easy fuck but ill be honest if it was a 10/10 nordic angel that i actually like it dosent feel natural and i usually step on my own dick JFL.

Just shamelessly used to ask her to pay for my food and she always offered to pay at drivethrus cuz she was always driving.This is gonna sound evil asf but the plan was to lead her on so that the girl that i actually had a crush on at work would perceive me higer smv (she had a fiancee too ffs lmao) but that didnt work out cuz she was too trad and i ended up just using the black girl.. Im fking horrible person and i belong in hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6095
The point is that chicks will use the im a lesbian or i have a bf line cuz they dont want to get raped by creeps at the club. Ive fucked girls that claim lesbian.. goes to show theres a possibility of it being complete made up bs. The chick in that sc screenshot chased me around like a dog when we were coworker and weve smashed and shes says and dresses like a lesbian. Wish i was on psl back then it would have been a brutal lesbianpill to show those chats
Did you edit the main? I agree that the lesbian excuse is used as a way the reject men, a cruel one at that

Did you edit the main? I agree that the lesbian excuse is used as a way the reject men, a cruel one at that
nah.. you cant edit the post after like 30 mins of posting. and yea dudes accept it like its 100%facts.. even better for fooling dudes than the i have a bf trick which atleast makes dudes qs why shes out flirting with dudes if she has a bf

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Are you white? Jfl at these bedwenches

• JFL