[REMADE] Do you prefer East Asians or Mestiza Latinas? What is your ethnicity? (@cloUder GTFIH)

Do you prefer East Asians or Mestiza Latinas?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Remade poll split by ethnicity.

Hypothesis: most non-White users will prefer Mestizas solely for their proximity to whiteness, as Latinas are seen as a sub race of white.

I'm mixed Arab/White, 5.5 PSL and I like Arab, Asian, mixed (clearly ambiguous or mixed-looking and not white-passing) and black women.

Northeast Asian/hapa
3323207 3323180 AA1BA70D 1030 4C06 9769 EB6F69B15C36
3323206 3323179 A96D9AF2 770A 4BC1 896F 024F9758F1C9
Screenshot 20230410 162741
3353721 24CB5358 5D6B 4651 8158 613B4367DF80

Latina
3323209 3323182 9749F4F2 8668 4577 8BE2 2847BB1C8040
3323208 3323181 A9FC2C5B C1D6 4FF1 841D E501168EA1DC

@cloUder @swaggyp1

Last edited:
Get a life nigga

Pics?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Get the best of both worlds and fuck a thick Filipina.

Latinas.

Who df willingly would fuck a chink?

now in the morning i sleep alone sweep the streets i used to own

Nope. Most latinas don't pass as the standard white stacy
But though they are similar (both are half Mongoloid-Caucasoid) you'd take a latina over a hapa because of their proximity to whiteness.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
But though they are similar (both are half Mongoloid-Caucasoid) you'd take a latina over a hapa because of their proximity to whiteness.
that was when i ruled the world

Does my comment from your previous thread still apply?

one minute i held the key next the walls closed on me

Definitely asian women

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and Deleted member 21661
If you count Fernanda Tavarez and Raica Oliveira as textbook Mestizas (roughly 50:50 European and American) then I've never seen an East Asian close to being that attractive.

If you count Fernanda Tavarez and Raica Oliveira as textbook Mestizas (roughly 50:50 European and American) then I've never seen an East Asian close to being that attractive.
"I like Latinas because of their proximity to whiteness"

The first one has really disgusting lowset eyebrows and rectangular eye orbits. She gets fogged by pretty much everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
"I like Latinas because of their proximity to whiteness"
Except you botched the thread because Hapas can have the same proximity to that as Mestizas.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Except you botched the thread because Hapas can have the same proximity to that as Mestizas.
No they can't. East asian women are more mongoloid than full native women.

• +1
Some people would consider Mestizos as closer in proximity because hapa niggas seem to be seen as Asian by most because of their cultures (Latinos can hide under European culture as they were introduced to their lands centuries ago through colonisation) @SubSigma

No they can't. East asian women are more mongoloid than full native women.
East Asians are closer to Europeans than (indigenous) South Americans because South Americans are the furthest (and newest) major, isolated settlement.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 13787
East Asians obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
East Asians obviously.
Some people would consider Mestizos as closer in proximity because hapa niggas seem to be seen as Asian by most because of their cultures (Latinos can hide under European culture as they were introduced to their lands centuries ago through colonisation) @SubSigma

East Asians are closer to Europeans than (indigenous) South Americans because South Americans are the furthest (and newest) major, isolated settlement.
Being the newest isolated settlement would only mean less time for genetic drift to take place. And indigenous americans are partly caucasoid due to ancient north eurasian admixture, who were west eurasian genetically. It's why theyre genetically closer to euros.

Genetic distance

Most hapa niggas that can try to larp as white if they look the part. I try to hide my Asian side and tell everyone I’m Greek when they ask about my ethnicity Jfl

You didn’t post any good looking latinas tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and rand anon
Being the newest isolated settlement would only mean less time for genetic drift to take place. And indigenous americans are partly caucasoid due to ancient north eurasian admixture, who were west eurasian genetically. It's why theyre genetically closer to euros.

View attachment 2145842
Classifying the entire extent of Americans as "East Eurasian" without any sub-classes is laughable and the "East Asian" category in that graph extends as far as Greenland, not to mention that some of the "East Asian" dots are closer to "West Eurasians" than any of the "Native American" dots.

Also, this assumes that the genetic testing from that source managed to find a large enough sample of pure, American lineages.

Last edited:
The Asians you posted are built like 12 yr old boys when fucking idgaf about her face much I look for big bubble booty and titties hip to waist ratio

Classifying the entire extent of Americans as "East Eurasian" without any sub-classes is laughable and the "East Asian" category in that graph extends as far as Greenland, not to mention that some of the "East Asian" dots are closer to "West Eurasians" than any of the "East Eurasian" dots.
Youre completely missing the point here. They classified the 3 extremes of that graph as the three macro races. Those east asian dots which are closer are mongolians and siberians who are west eurasian admixed, not han chinese or japanese. And most importantly, amerindians as a whole are clearly closer to west eurasians than east asians are.

Even the most east eurasian amerindian dot on that graph is closer to euros than the majority of east asian ones.

They’re also more wholesome :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Youre completely missing the point here.
I understood the basics of the graph, but I made a typo by repeating "East Eurasians" rather than "Native Americans" in the last part of the first sentence.

And most importantly, amerindians as a whole are clearly closer to west eurasians than east asians are.
And I'm arguing that there's potentially a huge amount of variance when testing the Amerindian lineage (which isn't accounted for in the graph) because it's negligible in size compared to the East Asian lineage (especially using modern humans and recent human remains).

This is also assuming that the scaling in the graphs accurately reflects statistical significance in terms of the differences between the American and East Asian pools rather than simply showing a statistical significance between the three major groups (I haven't read the source material because you neither linked it nor quoted it).

Last edited:
East asians look all the same
Latinas vary a lot since it's not a race

Being the newest isolated settlement would only mean less time for genetic drift to take place.
Also, the Peruvian pool apparently has similar genetic variability to that of East Asians.
main-qimg-4750fc2d5cb31d66aff4e5524eb0c4bc

Youre completely missing the point here. They classified the 3 extremes of that graph as the three macro races. Those east asian dots which are closer are mongolians and siberians who are west eurasian admixed, not han chinese or japanese. And most importantly, amerindians as a whole are clearly closer to west eurasians than east asians are.

Even the most east eurasian amerindian dot on that graph is closer to euros than the majority of east asian ones.
The general proposed distribution model suggests that the Bering Strait group could have had substantial contributions from East Asia rather than a strict regurgitation of central Eurasians.
1920px-Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png

Migration_routes_of_modern_humans_%282023%29.png

The general proposed distribution model suggests that the Bering Strait group could have had substantial contributions from East Asia rather than a strict regurgitation of central Eurasians.
1920px-Spreading_homo_sapiens_la.svg.png

Migration_routes_of_modern_humans_%282023%29.png

That's what im saying. Otherwise amerindians would've been majority west eurasian genetically, like their ANE ancestors. Theyre only 1/4 or 1/3 (cant remember exactly) ANE. So sure, theyre generally east eurasian, but because of that ancient admixture theyre a bit closer to euros than pure east asians are.

That's what im saying. Otherwise amerindians would've been majority west eurasian genetically, like their ANE ancestors. Theyre only 1/4 or 1/3 (cant remember exactly) ANE. So sure, theyre generally east eurasian, but because of that ancient admixture theyre a bit closer to euros than pure east asians are.
I'm still skeptical that modern testing can sufficiently isolate the original American lineage from European interference in order to substantiate your rebuttal of my initial point. There are hundreds of millions of robust data points (modern humans) for the East Asian lineage whereas Americans only exist in small pockets.
Munic%C3%ADpios_do_Brasil_-_Grupos_%C3%A9tnico-raciais_predominantes.png

I'm still skeptical that modern testing can sufficiently isolate the original American lineage from European interference in order to substantiate your rebuttal of my initial point. There are hundreds of millions of robust data points (modern humans) for the East Asian lineage whereas Americans only exist in small pockets.
Munic%C3%ADpios_do_Brasil_-_Grupos_%C3%A9tnico-raciais_predominantes.png
You dont need to test many individuals from one specific group in order to get an idea of their genetic composition in regards to proximity to europeans. That is, as long as theyre pure and unmixed. Which can easily be checked and the authors wouldn't inlcude mixed individuals. Whether you test 20 or 20 000 individuals wont change much, except for finding some extreme outliers.

You dont need to test many individuals from one specific group in order to get an idea of their genetic composition in regards to proximity to europeans. That is, as long as theyre pure and unmixed. Which can easily be checked and the authors wouldn't inlcude mixed individuals. Whether you test 20 or 20 000 individuals wont change much, except for finding some extreme outliers.
It would affect the variance. Small sample sizes result in less precision. Determining the percentage of admixture is a relative process that depends on the number of reference points.

Ancestral DNA test services apparently claim ~99.9% accuracy. The ratio of adequate Americans compared to adequate East Asians is probably less than 1:1,000.

Last edited:
Also, we are using ethnics.org. Only 36% of active users are white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It would affect the variance. Small sample sizes result in less precision. Determining the percentage of admixture is a relative process that depends on the number of reference points.
They can affect the variance but the average wouldnt change all that much. The east asians all cluster really close to each other on that graph. The detached group and the outlier east asian samples are "east asians" from northwest china who are mixed with west eurasians.

You can keep introducing new samples and they'll end up being around the average mostly. New outliers will the a small proportion of the new samples. So you might end up finding some amerindians who are basically as distant to europeans as the japanese, han chinese are, but it wouldnt change the whole picture.

They can affect the variance but the average wouldnt change all that much. The east asians all cluster really close to each other on that graph. The detached group and the outlier east asian samples are "east asians" from northwest china who are mixed with west eurasians.

You can keep introducing new samples and they'll end up being around the average mostly. New outliers will the a small proportion of the new samples. So you might end up finding some amerindians who are basically as distant to europeans as the japanese, han chinese are, but it wouldnt change the whole picture.
This is assuming that the average distance of the Native American group isn't being skewed by European genetic contributions when testing modern humans.

It’s possible to have Native American ancestors, but not have the Indigenous Americas region in your ethnicity estimate. This is because there’s a difference between lineage and DNA.

A child receives 50% of each parent’s DNA, but they typically do not receive 50% of each parent’s ethnicity. This is due to the randomness of genetic inheritance. For example, a parent with half Nigerian and half Indigenous American DNA may pass down more Nigerian DNA to their child (or vice versa). Over generations, the randomness of genetic inheritance results in more DNA being passed down from some ethnicities and others being lost entirely.

To further illustrate, let’s say you have a Native American great-grandmother who has 25% Indigenous American DNA. Although about 12.5% of your DNA comes from your great-grandmother, you might not have inherited her Indigenous DNA. Alternatively, you may have inherited such a small amount that it doesn’t appear in a DNA test.

The AncestryDNA test surveys over 700,000 locations in your DNA, but there is still a chance that we missed evidence of Indigenous American DNA. This is because you may have inherited genetic markers that AncestryDNA does not use to identify Indigenous American ethnicity. Additionally, some Native American communities are underrepresented in genetics research, largely due to distrust in tribal communities because of centuries of extractive and exploitative research practices.

The presence of Indigenous DNA does not make someone more or less Native American. Tribal citizenship is determined by tribal nations, not by DNA.

This is assuming that the average distance of the Native American group isn't being skewed by European genetic contributions when testing modern humans.

This presumes that they didnt pass down that component, if it doesnt show up in their descendants. In that case, it wouldnt place the descendants closer to europeans on that PCA chart, since they didnt inherit those genes.

@Prettyboy you're white.

3353732_3323207_3323180_AA1BA70D-1030-4C06-9769-EB6F69B15C36.jpeg

i need her to punch me rn

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
This presumes that they didnt pass down that component, if it doesnt show up in their descendants. In that case, it wouldnt place the descendants closer to europeans on that PCA chart, since they didnt inherit those genes.
IDK what you're suggesting. Certain SNPs that were contributed by European interbreeding (through European colonization) could be misinterpreted as uniquely American.

IDK what you're suggesting. Certain SNPs that were contributed by European interbreeding (through European colonization) could be misinterpreted as uniquely American.

Probably not lol. We have ample skeletal remains of pure native americans. That's what they'd use to determine recent intermixing.