Reminder: Bench Press Not BIMAX Ascends INCELS

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
You will rarely find a transformation as good by just getting surgery. The best ascensions are always roids + surgery. No whore would bat an eye if he had spent $25,000 to get a few MM in chin projection, but a couple cycles later and all the girls in the comments are creaming themselves.

Sex Appeal wins again.

vs

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 6963, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
"6'7"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 1862 and 21 others
lifefuel for us hé looks so Bad facially wise

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Holy fuck I didn't even realize that. Who would you be more intimidated of if your girlfriend spent time with, him, or her gay friend Francisco Lachowski.

proxy.php

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5393, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
He's 6'7 lol just be a 1 in thousands bro
Holy fuck I didn't even realize that. Who would you be more intimidated of if your girlfriend spent time with, him, or her gay friend Francisco Lachowski.
Dicaprio

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ScramFranklin, CursedOne and 2 others
none. high t trait is to bé able to knock down everybody

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Moggy
Average height of incels that end up ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CursedOne and FutureMogger
I see no difference ....

Indeed I ascended hard with gymcelling I went from looking like a malnourished starving somali through hs to a west African bbc look alike in my early twenties, And this bitch who use to give me iods and rejected me In hs started to want my attention when I went to my college gym. Good thing I ignored her. I think she even snapped at pic of me because she was shocked at my transformation not 100% tho. Leaning out and losing the bloat along with neckmaxxing will ascend most people hard.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DaddyT, diggbicc, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
You will rarely find a transformation as good by just getting surgery. The best ascensions are always roids + surgery. No whore would bat an eye if he had spent $25,000 to get a few MM in chin projection, but a couple cycles later and all the girls in the comments are creaming themselves.

Sex Appeal wins again.

vs

iu

If he was average height no amount of muscle would save him also you really think girls would choose this guy over chico?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CursedOne, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

Sex Appeal wins again.

vs

iu

Didnt you make a post making fun of a steroid bodybuilder on here calling him an old roided ogre?

Anyways factoring the benefit to risk ratio of steroids it's overall a Looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
would that black guy slay sl00ts? his face looks like shit but theres Always some mentally ill girls who are into that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Just be 2 meters tall theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, CursedOne and Deleted member 3795
Bimax is literally the holy grail of hardmaxxing so a bit of a stupid choice for your title but I get your point.

Softmaxxing is creating halos, Hardmaxxing is fixing halos. In other words, hardmaxxing is building your base for looksmaxxing(softmaxxing.)

• +1
Reactions: Julius, LostYouth, Gaia262 and 5 others
frauded before/after pics with the gymcel.

would that black guy slay sl00ts? his face looks like shit but theres Always some mentally ill girls who are into that
6’7

yes, he’d slay without ever lifting a weight

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
i could have ascended gymceling but im an acnescarcel so unfortunetly, now surgery is the only way

so you mean 6'7 is better than 6'3 for slaying?

Of course, just like 6’11 is better than 6’7 as long as you’re not some lanky deformed looking skeleton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 685
Of course, just like 6’11 is better than 6’7 as long as you’re not some lanky deformed looking skeleton.
What age of Girls are we talking about. 18 year olds or 25 year old hags? it seems like younger Girls prefer face and older Girls like height/frame.

• +1
MJdi.gif

you stupid motherfucker that dude is fucking 2 meters tall he could be without one leg and one arm, burn marks over his body, bald, with crooked teeth, shaved eyebrows, he could be a recessed piece of shit and still slay just because of cms of bones in his legs and spine you got almost 2k posts in a month and a half and more time online than me who registered in december YOU LITERALLY BROWSE THIS FORUM EVERY FUCKING DAY 24/7 AND STILL CANT COMPREHEND BASIC SHIT LIKE HIS HEIGHT IS THE REASON FOIDS ARE WETTING THEMSELVES
tumblr_nfwlqxsnAW1rdhesho1_500.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Shrek2OnDvD, tulasdanslos and 5 others
What age of Girls are we talking about. 18 year olds or 25 year old hags? it seems like younger Girls prefer face and older Girls like height/frame.

all girls. Arguably face is more important but that doesn’t mean height isn’t.
A guy who's 6’7 could have a pile of dog shit for a face and he would still slay, both JBs and 25+ grannies

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
A guy who's 6’7 could have a pile of dog shit for a face and he still slay.
Do you really Think young popular Girls wanna walk around with some 6'7 giraffe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Looksmax305 and Deleted member 3795
Do you really Think young popular Girls wanna walk around with some 6'7 giraffe?

Of course lol. why wouldn’t they want a giga mogging machine?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Of course lol. why wouldn’t they want a giga mogging machine?
I'm 6'3 wearing flat shoes, so you Think it would be beneficial to wear my 1.5 inch basketball shoes instead?

• +1
I'm 6'3 wearing flat shoes, so you Think it would be beneficial to wear my 1.5 inch basketball shoes instead?
Yes. No such thing as too tall if you’re proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Lool, again with these shitty gymcelling threads. Everyone is gym-maxxing these days, especially the normiest of normies. It will only get more saturated with time and make 0 difference to your sex appeal.

For gym-maxxing to have any benefits your FACE must be 5+ and you must be above 6'1 barefoot night height otherwise you'll look like a compensating ogre manlet...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 3795 and stuckneworleans
stupid thread

Sex Appeal wins again.

vs

iu

AMEN!!

Any dude here, talking about surgeries on face.
WHILE, being above 15% bodyfat and not MsucleMaxxed to some extend.

Should hit the gyma, and get on a a diet. Before anything else.

Chekc theseaescensions, from getting lower fat and muscle maxx.

• +1
If he was average height no amount of muscle would save him also you really think girls would choose this guy over chico?

literally anyone 5.5psl+ with moderate status gets mobbed like that
ive frauded to 7'0" in public before and u wouldnt believe the amount of mire i received. fraud every inch possible. the taller the better.
A guy who's 6’7 could have a pile of dog shit for a face and he would still slay, both JBs and 25+ grannies
Drugs Cocaine GIF - Drugs Cocaine Alien - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
  • Woah
thanks for the roid motivation

> Implying he was incel before

blackpilled thread tbqh