Reminder than normies looksmax far more than the average poster here

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Normies are so NT and low inhib they literally just do whatever is advertised to them on Instagram, lmao look at this dude, he’s at least had veneers, hair transplant, tattoomaxed, fake tanning, dyed hair, eyebrow shaping, maybe chin work too, etc... not to mention the foid JFL her face is at least half silicone at this point plus tit job and ass implant too.
D13783EA 8661 48E6 9457 A08FED5F9527

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2486, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Foid is horrendous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
He does reality tv

Normies don't looksmax
They looksmin and cope

See dad bod, long beard, not caring bout skin, hair loss or anything
Most normies don't looksmax at all

I disagree with this message

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
He does reality tv

Normies don't looksmax
They looksmin and cope

normies barely workout let alone looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, 5'8manlet, Mediocre Normalfag and 3 others
Normies are so NT and low inhib they literally just do whatever is advertised to them on Instagram, lmao look at this dude, he’s at least had veneers, hair transplant, tattoomaxed, fake tanning, dyed hair, eyebrow shaping, maybe chin work too, etc... not to mention the foid JFL her face is at least half silicone at this point plus tit job and ass implant too. View attachment 395101

Let me guess... She's got an OF... In which she simulates sex with him for dough from sorry arse simps.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Zeta ascended, HighIQcel and 1 other person
He does reality tv

Normies don't looksmax
They looksmin and cope

Didn’t say it worked lmaoooo, but they actually attempted to. You need to be NT and low inhib to even begin to looksmax.

You need to be NT
No need to looksmax, it's actually the only thing that autist here cope with : Surgery because non NT hoping that ascending will save them from the necessity of beeing NT.
but it's cope.

baiting or legit low iq

He does reality tv

Normies don't looksmax
They looksmin and cope

I get what you are saying, but underneath that he stilll has the brain of a normie. What OP is trying to say is that users here overcontemplate and keep double thinking, while normies just go and get filler, jaw surgery, lip lifts etc.

See those reddit jawsurgery forums and r/vindicta, the latter is basically a female only "pinkpilled" rip-off version of this site :lul: :lul: JFL lul ik
They have actually done way more than most people on this forum, only like 4-5 users here have actually done anything.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5187
I get what you are saying, but underneath that he stilll has the brain of a normie. What OP is trying to say is that users here overcontemplate and keep double thinking, while normies just go and get filler, jaw surgery, lip lifts etc.

See those reddit jawsurgery forums and r/vindicta, the latter is basically a female only "pinkpilled" rip-off version of this site :lul: :lul: JFL lul ik
They have actually done way more than most people on this forum, only like 4-5 users here have actually done anything.
You said it perfectly

I see most use this site as cope
I already had consultation for rhino/septo before joining

Will probaly do more
But I want it done right and know how it will look

Normies do get shit done but 90% of the time they should have done another surgery or the one they got was a shitty surgeon.

But I do see your point most here are too high inhib
They wont even gymmax, tan or get tats

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and diggbicc