Reminder That Anything People Say On r/Nootropics And Youtube Is Pure Cope

Out of interest, why did you chose to buy Parnate over Nardil?
Nigga I didn’t choose I couldn’t find a Nardil source. Do you know any?

Nigga I didn’t choose I couldn’t find a Nardil source. Do you know any?
I found a few on IndiaMart however Nardil is banned in India so it's a high risk that what they're selling is fake. So I think it is a wiser choice buying Parnate since it's legal
I just purchased 200 tablets from that Parnate source and I'll update this thread on how it goes.

Did you purchase any yet?

Last edited:
I found a few on IndiaMart however Nardil is banned in India so it's a high risk that what they're selling is fake. So I think it is a wiser choice buying Parnate since it's legal
I just purchased 200 tablets from that Parnate source and I'll update this thread on how it goes.

Did you purchase any yet?
Yes. Didn’t like it. I used it for 8 days and by day 5 I started jacking off profusely. I had a negative thought reoccurring in my head, something like “ I’m not going to improve and my ceiling isn’t as high as I thought, and I should learn to be contempt.” That is the summary of the feedback my unconscious fed me during that time and of course consciously that is not something I would want to continue believing. I’m aware that with a lot of antidepressants u have to give it some time (like 3-4 weeks) for it to realize the ideal antidepressant effect and that a lot of time in the beginning you may feel even more depressed, unease and even suicidal but I decided to quick early because on maoi there so much you got to sacrifice in your diet and other areas to make the usage safe

I was happy to hear Tramadol is well received as a off label antidepressant as I already had some before. For Tramadol I was initially bummed out because I expected it to be more stronger but in actuality that’s the beauty of it: the effects are subtle where you’re way more productive and not depressed (given it has SNRI properties) and it’s not so euphoric to where inhibits productivity. After I took 14 days off Parnate I started Tramadol and the effects are immediate. I want to know @Cope your thoughts on Tramadol, compared to what you’ve listed is it something you would recommend? It got a 9.2 rating for depression here, way higher than other antidepressants like SSRI https://www.drugs.com/comments/tramadol/for-depression.html

Also did not like Lyrica, I bought about 300 pills thinking it would be something I like but that was far from the case. It got a drunk, sedating feeling to it (not in a euphoric way) and in a social setting I prefer to be clear minded especially if I’m around people I’m not familiar with. This is why I like Tramadol, it’s clear headed, stimulanting, got antidepressant effects and anxiolytic effects too. I just take 50 milligrams in the morning and 50 again 10 hours later

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Cope and Prince88
Yes. Didn’t like it. I used it for 8 days and by day 5 I started jacking off profusely. I had a negative thought reoccurring in my head, something like “ I’m not going to improve and my ceiling isn’t as high as I thought, and I should learn to be contempt.” That is the summary of the feedback my unconscious fed me during that time and of course consciously that is not something I would want to continue believing. I’m aware that with a lot of antidepressants u have to give it some time (like 3-4 weeks) for it to realize the ideal antidepressant effect and that a lot of time in the beginning you may feel even more depressed, unease and even suicidal but I decided to quick early because on maoi there so much you got to sacrifice in your diet and other areas to make the usage safe

I was happy to hear Tramadol is well received as a off label antidepressant as I already had some before. For Tramadol I was initially bummed out because I expected it to be more stronger but in actuality that’s the beauty of it: the effects are subtle where you’re way more productive and not depressed (given it has SNRI properties) and it’s not so euphoric to where inhibits productivity. After I took 14 days off Parnate I started Tramadol and the effects are immediate. I want to know @Cope your thoughts on Tramadol, compared to what you’ve listed is it something you would recommend? It got a 9.2 rating for depression here, way higher than other antidepressants like SSRI https://www.drugs.com/comments/tramadol/for-depression.html

Also did not like Lyrica, I bought about 300 pills thinking it would be something I like but that was far from the case. It got a drunk, sedating feeling to it (not in a euphoric way) and in a social setting I prefer to be clear minded especially if I’m around people I’m not familiar with. This is why I like Tramadol, it’s clear headed, stimulanting, got antidepressant effects and anxiolytic effects too. I just take 50 milligrams in the morning and 50 again 10 hours later
@Prince88 i take back what I said about Lyrica. 150mg is goated, my initial experience was after taker the full 300 mg

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Cope and Prince88
@Prince88 i take back what I said about Lyrica. 150mg is goated, my initial experience was after taker the full 300 mg
Yeah dude 150mg on an empty stomach is great. I turn into social god.

I can’t walk properly on 300

• +1
Reactions: Cope and TheMewingBBC

That's an unusual reaction to get from an MAOI. I didn't get any effects from Nardil until week 2. And by that point, I was feeling extreme euphoria. I'd literally be sitting on my back porch doing nothing and be hit with waves of blissfulness. Sourcing and getting it from the right manufacturer is very important. Are you US-based?

I have a friend who took Tramadol for several years and it helped him a ton with depression/addiction issues. I didn’t benefit much from it, I don’t react particularly well to SNRI-type substances. That’s cool that it worked for you though. I would definitely put it up there in the top 5-10ish, I have seen it get a lot of positive reviews.

Unrelated, but this guy did a really indepth review where he took the weighted average of data from 3 well-known medication review sites for ADs and this was the rankings (https://slatestarcodex.com/2015/04/30/prescriptions-paradoxes-and-perversities/):

Starting off with Lyrica at 300mg is very high. I pretty much take it every day and have been for several months and even 600mg will make me feel very dissociated and disoriented. But I see you said:
150mg is definitely the sweet spot. I have a bit of a tolerance, but I hypothesize that Nardil's GABA-T effect enabled me to take Lyrica consistently without forming a dependency. Lyrica is probably the best prosocial drug there is (unless alcohol is in the setting). I find it helps me cognitively too, especially when taken on an empty stomach with caffeine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Prince88, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
What should I take if I want to be more extroverted and happier?

And would it only work in the short term?

What should I take if I want to be more extroverted and happier?

And would it only work in the short term?
For me Nardil is what did it, and it did work long term. I do miss the hypomanic, euphoric stage though. I recommend you look into MAOIs.

Lyrica is great too but tolerance is an issue.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
For me Nardil is what did it, and it did work long term. I do miss the hypomanic, euphoric stage though. I recommend you look into MAOIs.

Lyrica is great too but tolerance is an issue.
Where can I get some ?

Where can I get some ?
I got mine prescribed but I've heard it's very difficult for none UScels. This website was selling Parnate which is just like Nardil minus the effect on GABA. You can ask @Alexanderr where he got his.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I got mine prescribed but I've heard it's very difficult for none UScels. This website was selling Parnate which is just like Nardil minus the effect on GABA. You can ask @Alexanderr where he got his.
@Alexanderr

Put me on boyo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
That's an unusual reaction to get from an MAOI. I didn't get any effects from Nardil until week 2. And by that point, I was feeling extreme euphoria. I'd literally be sitting on my back porch doing nothing and be hit with waves of blissfulness. Sourcing and getting it from the right manufacturer is very important. Are you US-based?

I have a friend who took Tramadol for several years and it helped him a ton with depression/addiction issues. I didn’t benefit much from it, I don’t react particularly well to SNRI-type substances. That’s cool that it worked for you though. I would definitely put it up there in the top 5-10ish, I have seen it get a lot of positive reviews.

Unrelated, but this guy did a really indepth review where he took the weighted average of data from 3 well-known medication review sites for ADs and this was the rankings (https://slatestarcodex.com/2015/04/30/prescriptions-paradoxes-and-perversities/):
View attachment 2044653

Starting off with Lyrica at 300mg is very high. I pretty much take it every day and have been for several months and even 600mg will make me feel very dissociated and disoriented. But I see you said:

150mg is definitely the sweet spot. I have a bit of a tolerance, but I hypothesize that Nardil's GABA-T effect enabled me to take Lyrica consistently without forming a dependency. Lyrica is probably the best prosocial drug there is (unless alcohol is in the setting). I find it helps me cognitively too, especially when taken on an empty stomach with caffeine.
Yes I am US based. I got my Parnate from a vendor on India Mart

I like how you pointed out the euphoria u experience under usage. Consistent euphoria that doesn’t change one into a non functional addict is really the key to killing mentalceldom. To me Tramadol is the closest thing to this since all I have to do is take it twice a day to get decent euphoria that I can still function on whereas frequent redose is needed for stimulants, opioids, etc, not to mention the downside on redosing on those substances

I’ve been reading a lot of your posts and threads and I can say you know your pharmacology and chemistry. What’s your thoughts on MDMA, specifically for assisted psychotherapy. I’ve been doing mild research on it for over a year now and the results it has on people with ptsd is amazing. Just recently did an assisted session last weekend because I’ve been battling with traumatic flashbacks and rumination for years. There are great results showing 75-83 of people no longer meeting the criteria of PTSD after two or three sessions

I feel like there are a lot of emotionally stunted mentalcels on here that can benefit from this if done right

So.. Nardil affects serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and gaba too?
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope
Yes I am US based. I got my Parnate from a vendor on India Mart

I like how you pointed out the euphoria u experience under usage. Consistent euphoria that doesn’t change one into a non functional addict is really the key to killing mentalceldom. To me Tramadol is the closest thing to this since all I have to do is take it twice a day to get decent euphoria that I can still function on whereas frequent redose is needed for stimulants, opioids, etc, not to mention the downside on redosing on those substances
This site should honestly be renamed to mentalcels.org. PSL is a meme to an extent and the way you perceive your reality and how you act as a result is ultimately what dictates that reality. Once I got a taste of what life is like with very low inhibition, which for me was zero anxiety and zero overthinking, I began to see what being neurotypical was truly about. This can be learned over time, but for some people, like myself, taking something like an MAOI is what was necessary. I had tried pretty much everything up until this point.

Finding a substance that gives you that consistent feeling is definitely necessary and trying to use these substances that give a short term release of a neurotransmitter usually always comes to an abrupt end. Nardil offers that consistent GABAergic effect somehow without ruining into the risk of tolerance like other GABA substances like benzos, alcohol, Phenibut, etc. It seems you found something similar with Tramadol.

I’ve been reading a lot of your posts and threads and I can say you know your pharmacology and chemistry. What’s your thoughts on MDMA, specifically for assisted psychotherapy. I’ve been doing mild research on it for over a year now and the results it has on people with ptsd is amazing. Just recently did an assisted session last weekend because I’ve been battling with traumatic flashbacks and rumination for years. There are great results showing 75-83 of people no longer meeting the criteria of PTSD after two or three sessions

Yeah, that's really cool actually. MDMA inhibits MAO which is why I think it would work that way. I only took it a few times recreationally. I tried something kinda similar by using Vorinostat along with exposure therapy.

So.. Nardil affects serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and gaba too?
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU
Yea, it's an absolute nuke. My personality completely changed once it kicked in.

Btw I was hoping to PM you, I have something I would like to ask you if you’re down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psycophsez, Deleted member 8771, Alexanderr and 1 other person
After having tried a lot of substances in this thread I have to say we’re all just slaves to our neurochemistry.
The only thing holding you back from becoming the man you envision yourself to be in your dreams are your neurocehmicals.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 8771, RAITEIII and 7 others
I think the parnate is finally working.
I've been taking low dosages and slowly titrating up while waiting for my new parcel of parnate to arrive.
Still think I'd need to increase the dosage a bit more though but I feel pretty energetic and somewhat pumped up. Makes sense I suppose, since parnate apparently has some structural similarities to amphetamine. The anxiolytic effect is yet to kick in though. I
The insomnia is also slowly creeping up but I think I can manage it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, TheMewingBBC, Cope and 1 other person
I've been taking low dosages and slowly titrating up while waiting for my new parcel of parnate to arrive.
Still think I'd need to increase the dosage a bit more though but I feel pretty energetic and somewhat pumped up. Makes sense I suppose, since parnate apparently has some structural similarities to amphetamine. The anxiolytic effect is yet to kick in though. I
I took 20mg for 3 weeks and felt nothing. Suddenly took 30mg and in an hour was hit with eurphoria.

Insomnia is an issue though, barely slept last night.

Will try 30mg with 300mg Lyrica tomorrow and update this thread on how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Cope
what dose nardil are you on? im currently taking 30mg. works decently without any side effects

• +1
Reactions: Cope
@popular kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
@popular kid readthe thread, it’s great, I’m gonna try to get my psych to gimme nardil

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Deleted member 21244
Yea, both substances are derived from phenethylamine. The anxiolytic effect would be less from Parnate than Nardil since it doesn't act on GABA but you should get some benefit.

what dose nardil are you on? im currently taking 30mg. works decently without any side effects
I titrated my dose down because I was getting very bad PEA (phenethylamine) side effects. I was at 60mg per day but now only 15mg but I plan to go back up. How long have you been taking it?

• +1
Yea, both substances are derived from phenethylamine. The anxiolytic effect would be less from Parnate than Nardil since it doesn't act on GABA but you should get some benefit.

I titrated my dose down because I was getting very bad PEA (phenethylamine) side effects. I was at 60mg per day but now only 15mg but I plan to go back up. How long have you been taking it?
what PEA side effects were they?

ive been taking nardil for months now, prob 5 months or so

I took 20mg for 3 weeks and felt nothing.
I think that's actually pretty normal. I'm not sure how big you are but 20mg is likely lower than your therapeutic dose as well. I've been lurking r/MAOIs for a while now and most people usually only start feeling something a month in. You should be able to tell you've hit your therapeutic dosage once you experience orthostatic hypotension.

Nardil seems to have some great effects but also substantial side effects relative to parnate. I've read a couple of stories on the r/MAOIs sub about people that had Nardil change their life substantially but they ultimately had to stop taking it because the side effects were excessive.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin
Nardil - 0iq retarded trying to use an MAOI to improve IQ
Lyrica - completely pants-on-head retarded, only ever recommended by people who've never tried it, might as well improve cognition with a bottle of vodka
Vorinostat - cripplingly retarded for people who can afford to pay $1000 for 10 pills and don't have any joints
Cerebrolysin - maybe if you're 65 and you've had a stroke or vascular brain injury
Bromantane - so little evidence, you may as well take AlphaBrain©️
Ritalin - yes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Crusile
Bro how did it go, I mean the Parnate and lyrica combo?
I took 20mg for 3 weeks and felt nothing. Suddenly took 30mg and in an hour was hit with eurphoria.

Insomnia is an issue though, barely slept last night.

Will try 30mg with 300mg Lyrica tomorrow and update this thread on how it goes.

Bro how did it go, I mean the Parnate and lyrica combo?
Increased my parnate dose to 50mg (30mg in the morning and 20mg in the evening) and took 30mg lyrica.
And wow, I felt euphoric tbh. It's hard to tell what effect the lyrica had because parnate was overpowering. But yeah, this stuff is insane.
I'm extremely low inhib and social.

Thanks @Cope for recommending this stuff. It's still early, but this has legit saved my life.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, |Daddy_Zygos|, Alexanderr and 2 others
Nardil - 0iq retarded trying to use an MAOI to improve IQ
Lyrica - completely pants-on-head retarded, only ever recommended by people who've never tried it, might as well improve cognition with a bottle of vodka
Vorinostat - cripplingly retarded for people who can afford to pay $1000 for 10 pills and don't have any joints
Cerebrolysin - maybe if you're 65 and you've had a stroke or vascular brain injury
Bromantane - so little evidence, you may as well take AlphaBrain©️
Ritalin - yes
This thread wasnt just about improving iq. You're the retard here for not being able to read his post.

titrated my dose down because I was getting very bad PEA (phenethylamine) side effects. I was at 60mg per day but now only 15mg but I plan to go back up. How long have you been taking it?
did you experience withdrawals lowering ur dose? i've seen hella posts about it on the MAOI sub, and i just kicked gabapentin and been using xans to push myself thru the withdrawal, so i don't want to fuck myself over even more.

This post is a reminder that anything you read about cognitive enhancement and improving your social skills through r/nootropics and YouTubers like Boost Your Biology means fuck all. Do not cope with muh nootropics/supplements, it is meant for people who still believe in placebo and want to waste their money.

inb4 Some nootropic coper claims this ___ drug causes this ___ side effect to you. But guess what fucking retard, breathing air does the same exact thing.

The only substances you should consider taking are:
Nardil
Lyrica
Vorinostat
Cerebrolysin
Bromantane
Ritalin

Or their derivatives (if you can find them). If you genuinely want to change your life, then here is your last choice.

@Seth Walsh @AscendingHero
Or just microdose psychedelics lol

Guess who’s joining the Low inhib, NT club
@Cope
@Prince88
@Anasurimbor
@Alexanderr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Alexanderr, Anasurimbor and 1 other person
As someone who’s been on and off supplements for 5+ years, the ones that worked well were vitamin D, zinc+copper (clears up my skin for some reason, I’ve tested this many times), magnesium and l theanine. So basically mostly elemental stuff that our body needs. The only exception is the l theanine+caffiene combo which I used a lot for all nighters and study binges.

Everything else was either bunk or gave me too many weird side effects. Or I was too scared to try them cause fuck getting some permanent damage because of you accidentally overdose on some retarded chemical :lul:

just took 300mg Lyrica on a pretty full stomach, will pop another 150 in an hour
@Anasurimbor
@Cope
@Alexanderr
@Prince88
Let’s see how it goes!!

• +1
I get my nardil 45mg tomorrow. Will update

Tomorrow will be going to gym on lyrica see how low inhib and social i get on 150mg, and on 300mg and sober of course. This thread is godly

just took 300mg Lyrica on a pretty full stomach, will pop another 150 in an hour
@Anasurimbor
@Cope
@Alexanderr
@Prince88
Let’s see how it goes!!
Seems like a bit much, you might feel a little intoxicated and walk a little clumsy in a few hours. 150mg on an empty stomach seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Interestingly enough, consuming it on a full stomach doesn’t affect its bioavailability but merely the speed of absorption and peak concentration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Prince88
Parnate supposed to mog Nardil right
Not necessarily, it depends. Nardil having GABAergic effects should make it more suitable for lowering anxiety but having read lots of posts on r/MAOIs it seems to be up to the individual tbh. Some prefer Nardil and others prefer Parnate.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Seems like a bit much, you might feel a little intoxicated and walk a little clumsy in a few hours. 150mg on an empty stomach seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Interestingly enough, consuming it on a full stomach doesn’t affect its bioavailability but merely the speed of absorption and peak concentration.
how long until it kicks in fully? I’m feeling it building up, vision is a bit blurred though.
Yep ur right, I took too much, I shouldve been patient.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Alexanderr
how long until it kicks in fully? I’m feeling it building up, vision is a bit blurred though.
Yep ur right, I took too much, I shouldve been patient.
Well, on a full stomach the c-max is about 3 and a half hours. So if you took it about an hour ago it’ll still be building up for a couple more hours.

If it’s your first time 150mg would be sufficient, even on a full stomach. The slight blurry vision after having taken that dosage should be normal. I experience it sometimes on 300mg.

You’ll probably be feeling ataxia (slight loss of control of bodily movement) so you might be walking like a drunkard for a few hours JFL but you should be alright.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 16453
Well, on a full stomach the c-max is about 3 and a half hours. So if you took it about an hour ago it’ll still be building up for a couple more hours.

If it’s your first time 150mg would be sufficient, even on a full stomach. The slight blurry vision after having taken that dosage should be normal. I experience it sometimes on 300mg.

You’ll probably be feeling ataxia (slight loss of control of bodily movement) so you might be walking like a drunkard for a few hours JFL but you should be alright.
Lmao thanks, took 450mg total. Will report back in a few hours and will post on this thread tomorrow on how I feel with 45mg nardil

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 16453
yes broo! Good luck. It may take a while to find out what the best dosage is for you (it varies from person to person) and don't get frustrated if you don't feel much in the first 3-4 weeks.
Yes I’ll stay patient. Thanks brother, much love!

On another note. Aside from the anxiolytic effects of Vorinostat, its effects on neuroplasticity are amazing as well.

I've been learning French for a bit now and whenever I've taken it prior to a learning session I can feel a noticeable increase in comprehension ability.

For example, I'm able to recall new vocabulary words better, using flashcards, or when watching a show I can understand the general message slightly faster.

It’s not like a limitless pill but my brain is able to connect the dots faster to a noticeable extent. This is on a pretty low dosage of 30mg sublingual, even with its notoriously low bioavailability.

If I weren't somewhat concerned about its side effects with very frequent usage & the relatively small amount left I would take it whenever I'm learning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Prince88 and Deleted member 16453
On another note. Aside from the anxiolytic effects of Vorinostat, its effects on neuroplasticity are amazing as well.

I've been learning French for a bit now and whenever I've taken it prior to a learning session I can feel a noticeable increase in comprehension ability.

For example, I'm able to recall new vocabulary words better, using flashcards, or when watching a show I can understand the general message slightly faster.

It’s not like a limitless pill but my brain is able to connect the dots faster to a noticeable extent. This is on a pretty low dosage of 30mg sublingual, even with its notoriously low bioavailability.

If I weren't somewhat concerned about its side effects with very frequent usage & the relatively small amount left I would take it whenever I'm learning.
Would you say the effect is immediate? If so you should test your brain while taking it and when you're completely sober. A good way to benchmark your brain are sites like rankyourbrain.com, zetamac.com, humanbenchmark.com and all dual n back and quad n back tests for example.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Alexanderr and Deleted member 16453

That’s unbelievable
@Cope sent me the source for something similar to vorinostat which I plan on using to career max hard.

For now though, I’m trying to rid myself of this social anxiety and depression w Nardil and Lyrica, so I can actually step foot into uni and gym again and make good connections anywhere

I ended up relapsing on depression and anxiety a few months ago so this thread has been godly

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Alexanderr
Would you say the effect is immediate? If so you should test your brain while taking it and when you're completely sober. A good way to benchmark your brain are sites like rankyourbrain.com, zetamac.com, humanbenchmark.com and all dual n back and quad n back tests for example.
It starts working about 30 minutes after and yeah, I should visit perform those type of tests and quantify the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Mouthbreath
So after two hours my anxiety (social) is 90% diminished and depression is 50% diminished. Still “apathetic” but not cause of my anxiety. I see now that my anxiety bleeds into my depression and vice versa also my situation with family is tough and makes me more depressed and anxious anyways

Im pretty sedated but I took 450mg and just feel like lying in bed but also talking tbh.

Feel like lying in bed with my ex and just talking all night like we used to tbh but that’s over .

Tomorrow will try 150mg with coffee on an empty stomach and go out with my dad to do errands to put this to the test

Tomorrow will also finally try 45mg Nardil which is the atomic bomb for anxiety and depression while lyrica is just an add on

Holy shit I keep talking, this shit will get me tons of fun

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
What is Lyrica good for? Have a lot of 25mg pills laying around

What is Lyrica good for? Have a lot of 25mg pills laying around
Good for anxiety and social anxiety also helps with depression a little, Inducing euphoria somewhat at higher doses

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and looksmaxxer14
Feeling good euphoria to be honest, it’s mildly enough but not too much, I’m being hit with waves of bliss, I’m 100% free of anxiety and most depression

I see that this drug takes a very long time (2-3) hours for the effects to kick in and it keeps building up

I took 450mg Lyrica ab 2-3 hours ago. I’m defenitly feeling it now. This drug with caffeine would be a social god mode combo.

450 was way too much but it’s given strong euphoria but very drunk like effects. Stumbling a bit and slightly slurred speech.

Will report more if I feel more

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14, Prince88 and Alexanderr
Feeling good euphoria to be honest, it’s mildly enough but not too much, I’m being hit with waves of bliss, I’m 100% free of anxiety and most depression

I see that this drug takes a very long time (2-3) hours for the effects to kick in and it keeps building up

I took 450mg Lyrica ab 2-3 hours ago. I’m defenitly feeling it now. This drug with caffeine would be a social god mode combo.

450 was way too much but it’s given strong euphoria but very drunk like effects. Stumbling a bit and slightly slurred speech.

Will report more if I feel more
Yeah, that seems to align with what I’d expect. Lyrica on an empty stomach doesn’t take very long to work though, maybe 40 minutes. On a full stomach, it takes significantly longer, which could be beneficial in certain circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
For anybody interested:

It’s stabilized now, don’t feel drunk effect. Feel extremely focused and conginitve enhancement. Feel good and euphoria has subsided a little, My slur and stupor have disappeared and I feel very “intense” and warm in my face and head. My social skills are 100%

Me and my father talked for like an hour about business/ukraine war/ and the psg vs Bayern game.

I was able to have social flow 100%. Felt no anxiety or fear, held perfect eye contact. Felt relaxed amd wanted to talk more but I could also get chill. I really want to socialize and or get some work done, feel really spontaneous

Normally I’d have a hard time finding the right things to say, saying only the absolute necessary, I would have a hard time holding eye contact sometimes, and zero spontaneous behavior. And I’d be anxious and because i couldn’t “Flow” the anxiety and lack of social skill would compound each other and get worse.

Tomorrow I will try 45mg Nardil and willl take 150mg lyrica with coffee. I will report how amd if the nardil works at such an early stage.

I want to keep this thread alive and will continue posting here how I’m transforming myself to be more low inhib and nt, because this could seriously benefit any user or lurker, like it had me I see now how powerful and life changing this can be, this could benefit one better than most looksmaxxes honestly

My thanks to for recomending me this and being real and sharing their experiences ❤️
@Cope
@Alexanderr
@Prince88
@Anasurimbor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Prince88